Home

WE'RE GOING TO SIX FLAGS

Going to Six Flags by Chicago? I only live about 30 minutes from that one.

Field trips--been to Wrigley Field and Miller Park for baseball, Museum of Science and Industry, Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Milwaukee Public Museum, Ralph Foster Museum (near Branson, MO), a Civil War Battleground near Springfield, MO, Amish country in Shipshewana, IN. All fun places.

Last year, I got all blue cards, so I went to a rec center to swim and play dodgeball all day.

Previous field trips: McKinely Museam, Great Lakes Science Center, CoSi(I went there with my mom, but that would be a DAMN good field trip!), and every year, the Jr TI group goes to Ceder Point at the beginning of summer.

Red car always wins. The bastards.

My favorite part is where you can reach out and high five the people in the other carts. You have to make sure you fart on your hand first though or stick them under sweaty armpits. Anyway to make them stink for passing on.

Last year, my car won and some really fat dude in the other cart flipped me off. He was ugly too.

Zelda, here is stuff you gotta do/ride at Ceder Point.

-Blue Streak is amazingly fun for a wooden rollar coaster.

-Gemini is fun, but riding it 10 times in a row gave me a headache.

-DO NOT RIDE MANTIS! It was bumby and I came out hurting in two places: My head and my ass

-Raptor was my favorite, and the first one I rode.

-Milinnuim Falcon looks compleatly amazing, but go there first because the line may be long.

-Top Thrill Dragster seems not worth it if the wait is long. It's only, like 45 seconds.

-Wicked Twister is awesome. xD

-Skyhawk and maXair are both really great, as is Chaos.

-DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE INDOOR ROLLAR COASTER. IT IS MADE OF SO MUCH SUCK!

-Monster is fun, especially if your by yourself in the cart.

-If you want to get accross the park and/or scope out rides, use the Sky Things.

-Eat at the Sports Cafe, they have great chicken tenders.

-You cannot ride the kids rides unless accompinying a little kid. I know, I tried.

Zelda, here is stuff you gotta do/ride at Ceder Point.

-Blue Streak is amazingly fun for a wooden rollar coaster.

-Gemini is fun, but riding it 10 times in a row gave me a headache.

-DO NOT RIDE MANTIS! It was bumby and I came out hurting in two places: My head and my ass

-Raptor was my favorite, and the first one I rode.

-Milinnuim Falcon looks compleatly amazing, but go there first because the line may be long.

-Top Thrill Dragster seems not worth it if the wait is long. It's only, like 45 seconds.

-Wicked Twister is awesome. xD

-Skyhawk and maXair are both really great, as is Chaos.

-DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE INDOOR ROLLAR COASTER. IT IS MADE OF SO MUCH SUCK!

-Monster is fun, especially if your by yourself in the cart.

-If you want to get accross the park and/or scope out rides, use the Sky Things.

-Eat at the Sports Cafe, they have great chicken tenders.

-You cannot ride the kids rides unless accompinying a little kid. I know, I tried.

I have two field trip stories, both are incredibly dull but they're the best I've been on...

One was to a rec. center where everyone else enjoyed the pool, basketball and ice skating while I spent my lab fee on my first experience with Metal Slug.

The other was to a putt-putt golf course where I stole the score keeper pencil and my teacher got mad at me. Anarchy forever yo!

Archived