Home

Do You Still Play KotOR I or KotOR II?

Do You Still Play: KotOR I or KotOR II?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Still Play: KotOR I or KotOR II?

• KotOR I
    • KotOR II
    • KotOR I & KotOR II
    • None of the above.

Im currently playing both games. I played through KOTOR once but rushed through it to see the overall storyline about Revan and Malak. I didn't take the time to explore the worlds and side quests in depth. There are also many new mods I have installed that Im using for that game. Im also trying new mods for TSL but I have actually never completed the entire game because of both lack of time and the fact that TSL can be a buggy mess at times. A big problem I run into is dialogue skipping in game. I see a scene happen for like a second and boom it's done. It doesen't happen often and I used to think it was due to mods but my default games does it a lot...

Yet I still enjoy both of them. There the only Star Wars games Iv'e played nowadays. I started out on games like Dark Forces, Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight and it's Mysteries of the Sith expansion (good old days), Star Wars: X-Wing and TIE Fighter. Stuff like that but now they are collecting dust in my computer desk.

I like to take long breaks from KotOR so it stays fresh when I do play.

It's been a while since I've played either game due to acquiring a 360.

I revisit KotOR more often than TSL.

Right now I'm stuck in OBLIVION. Perhaps this summer I'll revisit.

That will all depend on MASS EFFECT.

If that game releases this summer, KotOR has no chance. But, if the date gets pushed back, I may end up chasing Malak around again for kicks.

I play TSL occasionally [and then only briefly] just to enjoy how much better it runs now that I have a capable system (how it ran on a P3 800 with a 32mb GeForce 2 vid card I will literally never understand).

I also got a DS Lite, so my attention has been pretty firmly devoted to that...plus there was a brief addiction to Ultima IV...gotta kick it old schoool once and again, you know? ;)

I play them now and again, mainly to mess about with KSE and mods nowadays since I've played the **** out of them without that...

Yeah, i play both games heavily modded - it's just impossible to stay interested in a stock runthrough nowadays without all the cool mods to keep me interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived