Home

Is Force Unleashed a good game?

MacTavish

Well I was wondering if anyone has played the new Star Wars game: Force Unleashed. I was looking at it online and it looked pretty cool, but if you have your opinions about how good or bad it is please state them.

Very good.

c'mon. Dont be insular. When a new member arrives, he/she should be excused for such oversights.

If it was just RJM with his first comment ok, but the ones who followed him remind me of those kids at school who'd do stupid things just to look cool..... you all should be ashamed. And Rhett, you should know better...(you're usually quiet nice to new members)...

@Ronin - indeed it isnt out yet. Check out our new TFU forums as listed above. And never mind these monkeys.

mtfbwya

On the other hand Astro, common sense isn't exactly the hardest thing to apply now is it?

Welcome to the forums pal, FU will kick major *** as we all know, unfortunately no one but some stupid ****s who work at fancy magazines and sites have had their hands on what is just a rough version of the game ATM...We all wait patiently.

I hope this will indeed be a good game, as it looks as if to be that way. But the way of things these days leads me to be dissappointed with highly anticipated subjects such as TFU; not to say it won't be good as i'm sure it will with advanced physics (force powers as we've never witnessed them before in a game) but i was really looking forward to the Episode.III game (promising the "Best Jedi Action" ever - the JK series (even JK-DF 2) exceeded it in this category in my opinion), yet it turned out to be quite the bitter dissappointment. :(

I sincerely apologize if my comment in anyway offended you ronin93 and I would like to welcome you to the forum, but in all honesty TFU and Mass Effect do look like the best games I never played.

Below: Attn: Negative son: It wouldn't work on Bush, according to Bush he has yet to make an mistake.

I sincerely apologize if my comment in anyway offended you ronin93 and I would like to welcome you to the forum, but in all honesty TFU and Mass Effect do look like the best games I never played.

Its all good:). I seriously thought it was in stores though. I should have researched it more.

Archived