Home

A Toast to RD -- Our Final Memorandum

I'm disappointed in myself. I haven't played Psy regularly in a good 3 months. I have played it for a couple hours one day...before my laptop overheated. So far, the most Psychonauts stuff I do regularly is open my phone...gotta Psy pic as my cell phone wallpaper.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has this world come to?!?!.........are we gonna have a big ass party or something with booze and ear drum splody music to say asta la bye bye to RD????HELLS NO!We need to stop saying that this place is pushing up daisies and stop acting all depressed people and and and and we gotta start acting our normal psycotic crazy brain dead selves again......and plus I don't know all you people yet I still feel like a newbie.....we need to have a partay to bring life to RD not to say goodbye,who is going to bring refreshments?One more thing......phalafel waffel

Thats why they are called EMO Mrs. Jae, I can't really understand their way of thinking

It's because they've likely had enough bad crap going on in their life that they don't know how to cope with it anymore.

See this wiki entry and this site for more info. These guys and gals really need help to learn better ways to deal with the bad things life throws at all of us at times.

Just out of curiosity--informal survey. How many of you know someone personally (including yourself) who cuts or has cut? No names or anything necessary, I just want to have an idea of how common it is.

I knew 2 girls who did that, but they were more attention seekers than really deppressed.

And thank you for the points Itchy, I knew I couldn't be the only here who watches The Report. TO be honest, I clap and cheer and boo along with the audience . . . .

Hope you choke on it! *gives him special cookie*

IT'S FORTIFIED! With what the world wants! What the world DESERVES!

The men in the coats!... Took the hooch...from the FBI...the kid with the goggles...MET! WITH THE COWS!....There was a tea party![/boyd]

The world deserves a punch in the face. You realize that every time somebody does something inane beyond belief, a person loses their home? Well, the homeless population has just tripled.

Thank you, brain-dead celebrities, unpolitically correct politicians . . .

Archived