Home

How Long has it Been...

The Source

Because, Char Ell, I am talking about possibilities where RPGs are concerned. The mods and cut content I consider decidedly non-canon and so will not make reference to if I can help it. Whereas by taking non-canon courses in these games one can find out a lot of information one can't get otherwise. For instance, if one didn't play male on KotOR 2 one couldn't find out that Brianna was a possible Jedi. Or, in Jeid Academy, if you go dark side you can find out Kyle has some awe inspiring grappling moves.

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

I can't remember when I made my last complete playthrough, simply because it doesn't work on the really awesome computer game, but works on the crappy one, but always freezes on Dantooine. :giveup: I Already had too many mods on it anyway.

Started a game about a month ago and lost the hard drive that had the game on it. I don't have the install disks, so it'll be some time before I play the original.

TSL was played up to the Council scene about a week ago. Never go past that point because the rest of the game sucks if you're almost invulnerable. No great battle at the end like the Star Forge.

• 3 weeks later...

About a few weeks/1 month for TSL. Couple weeks since KotOR. I still have to finish the Star Forge on my most recent K1 playthrough. I'm considering starting a new TSL playthrough soon, pending on the release date of TSLRP. I don't want to start a new TSL game right now, then play through like half of it, and then TSLRP comes out. We'll see what happens.

I'm surprised that so many could only use the game a few/or once and like it, but not try going through to see what else there was that they missed the first time. I played numerous times to try and uncover all the games' features and puzzles.

I see up to four distinct paths per game: female light/dark, Male light/dark. I often just see where certain parts of the game lead off to. I loved going through after a few times and discovering that there were a lot more solvable puzzles that I just dismissed the first time.

I would love to play it many more times; it's just not a possibility to do so on top of a full-time job, full-time MBA, and being a husband and father of 2 young children.

Given the time, I'd play it LS/DS Male/Female at least once each.

As it is, I played K1 in 2 weeks (total 56 hours) and TSL in 4 days (total 55 hours). I was home sick from work for K1, and the family was out of the house, so I used that time to do the whole thing. For TSL, I was out of town on a business trip and I skipped a lot of my meetings, stayed up really late each night, and knocked it out in 4 days.

This is the fifth game I've starting on K1 - started it last night. :)

I'm planning to be female, lightside, but I'm not keeping Carth around 24/7, like usual. I'm gonna take less favourite characters, and go through their sidequests etc.

Last TLS I started was the computer version (yes I bought it especially for the mods and apparent 'upgrades') like... 2 months ago, and I'm still only on the 2nd choosable planet, because I'm hardly at the house the computer is at. On that I'm female lightside too.

I last played both games in winter break last year, so I guess 12/25/07. I really want to do a new playthrough for each, but I just can´t seem to find time. God I probably done like 30 playthroughs in each game...yeah I had a lot of time on my hands last summer. :xp:

I usually play lightside in both games, though, I choose Male and Fem for both equally. I might try to take other characters around too, the ones I never really use. (Except Disciple, cause I´ve given him so many chances and he still annoys me to no end).

-HOP

Because, Char Ell, I am talking about possibilities where RPGs are concerned. etc. etc.
:rofl: Wow, it only took 10 months to get a response on that one. :animelol:

I play KotOR about once a year now. I think my last playthrough occurred 2007 October. I'll probably play it again about the same time this year.

Wow, peoples last playthroughts have been months and even years ago? :o

I'm constantly restarting the games, and doing them different ways.

What can I say? I've got a lot of time on my hands.

I got time too, it's just that once you've beaten the game 5-6 or more times, you've usually found and done everything. That's where mods come in to play.

I played through Kotor I three times between January and April this year.

I had just lost my driving licence, and i had nothing to do, or nowhere to go :lol:

Thats when im happy to have a game like Kotor.. Still love the game. I tried playing the second one again, but i end up deleting the game before im finished.. It`s sad, wish i could enjoy it more since it`s a kotor game..

Archived