Home

Poopdog I knwo you're on Live so get crackdown right now

Lol. Remember when we all tried to get together and play Halo? It failed. Horribly.

I'd love to play with you Cheez, but i got rid of xbox live. I don't like payin' mo' money for something I think we should get for free.

Hmm, maybe I'll rent it. Can you do system link in Crackdown? If so, I can play that with you if you download Xboxconnect. I've had some good times on there.

Are you getting Halo 3? I know I'm getting that and I know you can do System Link with it, so when that time comes we can have much fun.

i have no idea wii wont even have any non-nintendo online games until 2009 cuz ****in nintendo ****ed up **** again i mean there are barely any good wii games period so i have no ****in idea

**** **** everything is ****ing censored j*sus ****ing chr*st

You got Gears? I haven't played in ages but COULD STILL KICK YOUR ASS.

Halo 2 maybe

Chromehounds if you got it I suck at it but my HOUND is godly

eh, i never played it. i broke it by knocking his 360 over while it was runnng and it made a nice big all around scratch on it.

^ yea. You know what instead of posting on forums or WUTEVA maybe we should all go like die/cry/eat feces or something FOR REALZZ.

Aaaaaanyway, I saw a deal online for a 12 month + 1 Free month of live for 40 bucks. Very tempting, I just dont want to pay for something I think we should get for free. Hmmmmm.

Archived