• Darth Bandon
    • Gadon Thek
    • Sherruk
    • Other

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats true but it's easy to kill :D

The first post says strongest enemy. By difficulty to kill if you are not dumb (like me), the hardest enemy would be one of the ones from early on in the game. I would say that is Davik's War Droid. I went in there for the 1k credits, I died and had to spend an extra hour to get back there again.

Davik had a war droid?

Or Brejick. Or whatever-ik.

That's what I thought too. Is the order mur'phon listed considered canon or something?

It's just the suggested outline. It's because Calo Nord is easier when on Tantooine and stuff.

The strongest enemy is obviously the Rancor or Calo Nord on Taris (as previously stated).

But I think the toughest enemy would have to be either Sherruk, Marl (I lost to him one more time than I lost to Bendak >_<), or that one droid in the Vulkar garage. The droids in the Dantooine Star Chamber are pretty powerful, too, if you don't use grenades/shields, like I do.

What do you mean?

Normally you should have a fair amount of experiance by that time, and you shouldn't have much of a problem defeating Uthar & Yuthura. ;)

That's what I thought too. Is the order mur'phon listed considered canon or something?

You can go in order that you want, but it is cannon. Link

The strongest enemy is obviously the Rancor or Calo Nord on Taris (as previously stated).

Calo Nord. He's unbeatable. That's what makes him the toughest to beat.

Rancor = no:

I voted Rancor as the strongest. Who else can automatically kill in one second. Who else has 100% immunity to energy? (Discluding RedHawke's mods) Who else actually requires smartiness to beat him (or at least some smartiness)?

First time I faced him, I had four gernades, no dexterity, and I wasn't aware of the synthesized odor.

First of all, I also didn't realize about the synthesized odor the first time.

But he's not unbeatable. If you have a lot (and I mean alot) of mines, you can use Mission (or the PC) to go into stealth mode and then place them all around him. Turn off the stealth, and then run to where the Rancor cannot get you. This will cause him to hit the mines.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat until he's dead. It's possible - I do it for fun when I replay the game now.

_EW_

But he's not unbeatable. If you have a lot (and I mean alot) of mines, you can use Mission (or the PC) to go into stealth mode and then place them all around him. Turn off the stealth, and then run to where the Rancor cannot get you. This will cause him to hit the mines.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat until he's dead. It's possible - I do it for fun when I replay the game now.

_EW_

Exactly what I did the first time, didn't even bother with the synthesized odor when I could get XP for killing the rancor. There are tons of minor frag mines around the Undercity and in the sewers that Mission can pick up to easily get this job done.

I actually voted the rancor as the hardest, because actually, with some work, Calo Nord is fairly easy. For Calo, you need to use some weapons with ion damage to it, and just keep at it. Make sure when you mod your weapons you for physical, or critical damage. If I read things right, at one point, I think that physical damage goes through shields. But if you have one character armed with an ion damage weapon in one hand, the other hand a physical one, you should be able to kill most anyone with a shield. I'll have to replay KOTOR to be sure of all of this.

Dont know... but for me Calo Nord was the most difficult ... I dont know if is it by the level of my character of simply because he has a damn shield and med packs that dose not lemme kill him! ... still ... he was the strongest for me.

Really I just use 2 force powers and hes dead :D

_EW_

The point is that the Rancor is the strongest. I said that the toughest was the war droid in the basement garage of the Vulkar Base.

The Rancor is impossible to kill without gernades, mines, or synthesized odor.

Sherruk, the leader of the Mandalorian raiders on Dantooine. He's easily at least the seςond-toughest mother****er in this game, save for the ones who are invincible. I attacked him and his men with my party. His guards were dispatched easily enough, but he took out Bastila and Carth in two or three hits, tops. I had no excuse. It was on the easiest difficulty, and I used mod-added weapons and other equipment which was highly formidable against every other enemy encountered, and he just laughed it off. My lightsaber? Useless. The Desert Eagles added by the mod? Minimal damage. Grenades? I might as well attack him with spitballs.

I retreated, placed a crap-load of mines, lured him into them, and was dismayed at how little damage they did. I repeated this process until I was out of mines. Soon I ran out of grenades. Force powers added by mods were no good.

True story: It took about five shots from the instant-kill pistol to take him down.

Archived