Home

FINAL FANTASY

DrPhil2501

Sakura flirted with a nobleman and snatched his invite. She worked her way to the veranda if flirting didn't get guards out of her way she well..toasted them. She hummed a song and watched the party.' Fools' she thought. She turned around and saw Souvi. " Hello Hotness. Here you might need this." She threw him an invite." I have about three more so if you need more let me know. There's also guards uniforms in the nearest closet ,their a little charred but still presentable."

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

---- The Gliding Angel, Afternoon

Errol sat in his room in utter silence. Everyone knew that before a mission, the young mage would center himself, and try to draw as much Magick as need be. It was an old ritual, which most mages did not bother using anymore, with the newly found a new machine, usually called the 'draw' band, used to tap the mental prowess to the mysticism of magic, without hardly working at all.

Master...his eyes opened ever so slowly, revealing the emerged hazel eyes. His master did always hate machines. "Confounded contraptions! All they do is harm the envirement!" Naturally, Errol had no knowledge of machinery, so his stay on The Gliding Angel was confusing at first.

'I'd best give everyone they're items..' he thought, moving timidly out of his sacred room, out unto the hallway. On the opposite side of the hallway lay the nearly identical, cramped room that belonged to Ms.Angel. Errol exhaled, and knocked on the door softly.

"Ms.Angel? I have some potions for you- in case if anything happends on the mission." He said. Errol was always willing to be cautious. Cautious to the last.

" You wound me with your words. I offer my help." Sakura glided over to him. " I understand though, most men either wanna kill me or kiss me."

Suki walked down the hallway and saw Errol. " She's resting I think, Errol. Can I ask you a question ? " Suki blushed. " Do you only see me as a friend ?"

"U-um..what?" Um, what? C'mon, say something!, and within a sudden second, his usually pale-as-death face, turned into a beetish-red. "A..a dear friend. One I admire greatly." He replied softly...not entirely sure with her meaning. Errol looked at her and smiled assuringly. Whatever it was she desired- him, love, friendship, admiration, would at the least wait until they're trek was over.

" Oh well okay. I feel something bad is gonna happen tonight and I just wanted you to know I like you alot just in case anything goes wrong I want you to know your loved." Suki blushed. " There I said it. I have potions already don't worry about me." she kissed his cheek. " Your a really great guy, stop being hard on yourself."

Errol placed his hand on his left cheeck, and held it there, and looked up, confused and dumbfounded. By now, the other white mage walked off, Errol taking too much time to his response. 'W-what was that?' He pondered. 'Loved? As in companionly, friendly or...' He held his hand on his head, and slumped down on the ground.

He knocked on Angel's door again. ....No response. 'I guess I'll tie up a few potions, remedies, and phoenix downs, and place them by her door...' He thought, as he grabbed firstly a aqua blue-liquid sanctioned safely in a bottle, and brought out two others identical to it. Next, were the samw bottles, but a pinkish element to it. Lastly, he pulled out a few feathers, and wrapped them around the bottles, fastening them together.

The White Mage crawled back to the door leading to his room, acknowledging its chrome design. Errol tapped the door gently, and it crept open. He left to his bed, and closed his eyes.

'Concentrate.'

"So... how's our new... friend doing?" Rueben asked, followed by the prince. "This is... well you don't need an introduction... you know who this is... Wonderbread... these are the friends I was talking about. This is Souvi... I... uh... don't know who that woman is however... have we met before... you look oddly familiar!"

Rueben shook his head, but never took his eyes off of the prince. Wonderbread seemed to have some fear in his eyes... about... surviving.

"Just remember everything I've taught you, and you outta do fine." Rueben said, frowning.

Sakura looked at Ruben. " I'm a mage. How great to see you again after all these years. You were the best mage I ever saw. ''she hugged Ruben and whispered with a hint of desperation. " What is your name? Please play along."

Suki sat next to Errol. " The closer we get the more I feel a presense. I'm scared about returning home. I barely got out alive. So I just wanted to tell you how I felt just in case something happens to me. I don't ask for anything in return. I just wanted you to know,okay. Cause all we are promised is now. With our line of business , long lives are a rarity."

"Those imperials are bound to get angry. If all goes well, we should escape before they even notice." Errol said, silently. He himself knew the risks involved in the mission. "Thanks for telling me that though," he beamed at her, "It makes me happy. I have to tell you...we were told no romantic entanglements from the start. It could compromise the mission."

Despite the optomistic way everyone thought he was, he was indeed, very scared, and anxious from the mission. All of the past missions had been little tiny quests.

" Yeah, okay then.I shall leave alone to rest."

Suki left and headed to Angel's room.The potions were still at her door. Suki knocked on her door.

" Angel are you okay? You have been awfully quiet which is not like you, that's more like me. Maybe we switched bodies today. I've been so talkative. Can I come in?"

((Woah! How long was I out for? Sorry guys. Again my excuse is School work. Friggin exams. Seeing as this RP was techinically taken control by Shan and Ctrl-Alt-Del, I guess we will have to catch up with them (which kinda makes me frustrated cuz I was intending on the crew exploring the city a little bit. Don't worry about it, maybe after the heist). I'll try to keep up the pace next time))

Randon and Cid finished loading in the supplies in the Cargo Bay. Darkness slowly krept along the skies, and the skyscrapers lit up illuminating the city.

Randon couldn't help but look up at the ship. The Gliding Angel resembled a sleek looking sea-ship, without the sailes. Its design was as modern as any of the other ships docked in the Sky Harbor.

The festival was about to begin, as both Cid and Randon heard moving crowds in the city, heading towards the tallest building in all of Valmarias. The Citadel Royal Palace, towering over all the buildings around it.

"We better start getting this show on the road..." Randon muttered. Cid nodded in agreement.

Cid and Randon walked up the ramp entering the ship, and closed it behind them. Cid was way ahead of him and immediatly walked straight for the cockpit (he was a lot faster than Randon).

Randon climbed up the metal stairs, which had truelly entered the interior of the ship. Randon passed by the crew quarters, and saw just in time Suki leaving Errol's room. He chuckled.

"Mmmm... wonder what went on in there?" he thought. But he just smirked, and walked straight to the cockpit where Cid was sitting in the pilots seat.

"Lets start her up..." Cid muttered, as he turned on the engine of the ship. The Gliding Angel hovered in the air, and descended above Valmarias. Cid moved the ship through the canyons of Skyscrapers, passing by air taxies and various other vehicles.

The Gliding Angel strided towards the massive citadel Royal Palace...

((Sorry... this will be my last post until you guys reach the Palace, however.))

Rueben and Wonderbread looked at each other, briefly.

"M'name's Rueben." Rueben said, softly into the mage's ear.

Rueben however did break the hug. I'll play along... He mouthed, and nodded at the prince.

Wonderbread nodded, quickly. Of course... He replied.

"Uhhh... Wonderbread this is... uhhh... what's your name again? I'm sorry, I am the worst with names... I remember very few, and I only remember their's if I travel with them for a while or hang around them alot." Rueben started. "Ship inbound... WHOAH! That's The Gliding Angel! I haven't seen that ship in a while. Come on... no doubt they'll be expecting one member of the Royal family to greet them. Let's go..."

" Finally she's arrived. Excuse me gentlemen but I have an old friend to see. It was nice meeting you however short my visit." She whispered in Souvi's ear." The Gliding Angel is here for the same reason you are. I wish you luck on defeating them , though I won't be alive to see it but then again neither will one of their crew members."

Sakura walked away from the men and with a wave she was gone.

Suki had fallen asleep and dreamed of Sakura killing her with her own weapon. This woke the young woman up. " Your are here Sakura. If it's a fight you want a fight you shall get."

((Sorry... this will be my last post until you guys reach the Palace, however.))

((OOC: Nah, its fine man. I have to atleast thank you and Control-Alt-Delete for holding the fort for a while))

The Gliding Angel hovered above the high roof top of the Citadel Station. There the crew could see a whole birds-eye view of the city below.

"I better get ready..." Randon exited the cockpit and entered the crew quarters. For some strange reason, his elven senses told him there was another person aboard.

Though he was also half-human, so Randon's senses could be mistaken. Elf senses were known to be fully accurate, while hybrids had less than half the percentage.

He entered his cabin, walked over to his workbench, brought out his two pistols and loaded them up with bullets. He then customised the triggers and boardered the chambers while he was at it, which didn't take too long for him. After he was done, Randon held the gun and admired his work. He aimed at the door, pretending an intruder entered.

"Bang..." he muttered.

He brought himself up, clipped on his utility belt (with an attached belt filled with sleep grenades), and exited his cabin.

He could swear there was an extra person aboard. An intruder. A stowaway. What ever it was, he had to be on his guard.

((c'mon padme. I know I screwed up, but you'd be sorely missed in this RP))

Errol laid down on his bed, pensively marvelling about what is was Suki had said to him. He did feel bad, but it was they're duty to stay devoted to the mission. The mission, from what our monthly salary was based on. "Master...." He whispered, closing his eyes and running his thin fingers smoothly through his shaggy, brown hair, and ruffled it.

It begins.

'What?' Errol whispered in his head, and looked around. 'I swear I fel- no heard, something.'

A slight pulsating noice came from a tiny pager clipped to his belt. 'Its Time.' it said. 'Eerie'...oh well, it was one final time to double check. He had to have everything. This was the last chance to doublecheck.

There would likely only be a few amount of minutes left, until they all stealthly left the airship.

He stood up silently, opened his smooth metallic door, and walked outside, into the passanger corridor.

((No prob, PN.))

The Gliding Angel surely lived up for it's name, the vessel had landed almost soundless. Souvi's trained ears could barely hear it until it was pretty near.

"Rueben and Wonder-- Prince! Find some cover!" Souvi shouted while grabbing his pistol and standing up, right on front of the ship's loading ramp. He wouldn't let someone steal what he was determined to steal first.

Wonderbread and Rueben both looked at each other and went strait into a hysterical fit. "You want US to hide!" Rueben laughed. "Are you serious... you know I could destroy these guys with one little spell." His tone turned serious. "However... I won't kill them... and I suggest you do the same, maybe we could make an alliance with them... if even for only a short time. They have the same goal don't they? Hmmm... yes... I believe they do, and I also think that these were the people I saw in my vision."

"I agree..." Wonderbread said, trying to contain his laughter. "Rueben... was he serious?"

Rueben shot a quick glance at the prince... to show that Souvi was only worried about their saftey... Yes! He mouthed. "Protect him at all costs..." Rueben said, nodding towards the prince. "He is a very valuable friend... and would be a terrible loss to his parents, you... and most of all me, he is like a little brother to me, he can't be killed, not when I could take his place."

Rueben's bright red eyes were lit up like a flame.

By that time, the terrace was as noisy as the feast on the garden, but the guests were too drunk or entertained to notice.

Snot nosed prince, Souvi thought. He wasn't sure of what to do. On a side was Sakura holding that rod of hers and ready to crush whatever exited that ship. On the other side she was a complete, overly generous stranger. Oh, and hot.

Souvi looked at Rueben. "Fine. If you want to risk our lives by trusting your senses, then go ahead." He didn't lowered his gun though, "But you can be sure I'm not sharing it."

"Do what you want, but when you're dead, I'll still be living, besides I never said to lower your guard... just talk peace, and they decide, if they attack, we fight back... but should they want peace, I say we grant them a chance to explain themselves... think about it... what if they want to 'cure' the kingdom too? Now think that if you killed them, what would we do, it'd be better as a team effort, rather than just a few people running around like chicken's with their heads cut off. You can be sure that I won't lower my guard, and you willingly accepted... this girl's help, did you not?"

Rueben closed his eyes, awaiting the response of one of his closer friends, but he honestly didn't think it would be a good response.

"I don't see why not... Sukura right?" Rueben asked. "I'm not really sure how I know your name... but I think that's it... I think I remember meeting you a while ago. I'd watch out for Souvi, however... I'm the level headed... 'sibling' of our pack. I get everything through trickery and manipiulation... like you said, whereas he'd just prefer to kill a person to get what he wants."

Rueben shot a glance at Souvi, and saw that Souvi was staring at the ground, blushing. He made a mental note of it, Awwww... someone has their first crush.

Archived