Home

FINAL FANTASY

DrPhil2501

"I'm under arrest? That's hilarious!" Rueben laughed. "I, along with his royal highness, Souvi, and this girl, was here protecting the map from these intruders... It wouldn't be any use anyway... I'd get wind up getting set free... stupid droid... I pretty much have diplomatic immunity!"

Rueben shook his head, and snapped his finger. Thunder and lightning roared in the chamber.

"Let's see... metal and lightning combined equals... hmmm... a puddle of melted robot no?" Rueben asked. "How about you just go away... we're negotiating."

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sakura and Suki destroyed some robots on their way up to Souvi. They entered the tension filled place.

Suki saw Angel. " Hi Angel!"

Sakura looked at Souvi. " We got tired of waiting."

Suki looked at everyone. " It's just a map, your gonna die for a map ? Why not work together then backstab each other when we reach the actual orb."

This made the drone seem agrivated. Little puffs of smoke came from the droid, and looked back at Shan.

"Uh-oh..." Randon called over the loud speaker of the Vault. "You might not want to do that, buddy!"

"It is within my programming to not harm any Royal Family member. Anyone not biologically related shall be dealt with, skin tube!"

It punched Rueban in the face.

"So its resitance you choose? You're even more follish than I thought..."

((Yeah, that is funny, Shan. :lol: ))

Angel saw Suki again. "What's happening, Suki?" She smiled.

Suddenly, she glanced at the robot, who punched Rueben.

"How dare you!!" Angel pointed her handgun at the huge robot. "Back away from him, metal brain! Or I'll make ya!"

Angel continued to glare at the robot. She then turned to the others. "I agree with the Suki's plan! Join now, and deal with each other later."

"Aw, man. As if! Rueben!" he ran on Rueben's direction, he seemed knocked out cold. He stopped when he saw that his friend went crazy on the robots. He can handle himself now and went for some cover. On his way, he signaled to the Sakura and her sisters, which, not surprisingly, ignored his order.

Souvi never liked when things didn't go as he planned, but was actually happy that Sakura and Suki had disobeyed him.

"I should have known you wouldn't wait much." Souvi grinned "But we'll get all killed if we stand around more, by now, the Palace must be on alert. Escaping with or without the orb fragment won't be any easy now."

He turned to Sakura sister "I like your way to think, miss...?" He said to Suki. "By the way, thanks."

Wonderbread raised one eyebrow.

"Then you can't hurt me... so I'll destroy you instead." The prince said, staring at his mentor.

Rueben cracked his neck. "Put me down Souvi! I'm not unconsious!" Rueben barked. "You did NOT just do that, you stupid droid!"

Anger filled Rueben's eyes, and he unleashed upon the droid. Lightning struck it from all sides...

"What, did you gus suddenly make friends while I was gone? Sheesh..."

He then saw over a camera feed a team of armed guards marching down a corridor.

"Uh-oh... we have company!"

Over the confusion, he decided to reprogram the robots to attack the guards, not this newly forged alliance.

Randon reached for his guns, and charged out of the security room.

He caught up to see the small army of guards, aiming their rifles through the entrance of the Vault.

"Freeze!" the commander called out. Randon was the first to fire his weapons at the group. One guard saw him and fired his rifle. Randon managed to dodge the fire by doing a flip in the air and dropped kicked the guard in the face, which knocked him out.

"Sweet Mother of Nature!" Angel couldn't believe in what she just saw!

Rueben had blasted the robot with lightning that he created! Suddenly, she noticed that he was angry. She went by his side.

"Hey... take it easy. Are you okay now?"

Angel understood what it was like to be angry like that... but she always tried her best not to show it.

Suddenly, she heard Randon's voice. "Uh-oh... we have company!"

Angel gasped. "Guys! Security guards are coming! And I think Randon's in trouble!"

Angel looked over at Sakura. Then at Suki.

She smiled. "I won't harm her. If she's your sister... then I won't. Unless she does anything to you, I will."

Angel laughed. But then she had to convince the others to be a team.

"Suki's right, everyone! Let's work together! If we wanna survive out of here... then let's see what we can do. What do you all say?"

"I'm ok... now." Rueben said, softly... then his voice grew so loud, that it over powered the thunder in the Vault. "STOP FIRING! DO YOU WANT TO CAUSE A COMMOTION? TAKE IT OUTSIDE, STUPID NOBLES ARE FAR TOO SOFT FOR THIS!"

He voice died away, as did the lightning and the thunder. Rueben simply stared at the door... where the soldiers were about to stream in, a giant chunk of ice seemed to pop out of nowhere and block their entrance.

"Hurry! We don't have much time... we'll go back the way you guys came down." Rueben said.

((V I don't think it's very funny PK!))

((why does it seem I am always picking on Shan? Its kind of amusing... hang on a sec, I'm changing this post))

The robots recovered, and stood up.

"There is now no need for violence, skin tube!" the robots said at the same time. Their Vitality was probably down by half its percentage from the Lightning, but they were still functional. They then aimed their weapons at the guards and fired.

The guards entered the Vault and fired at the intruders. Some of them were taken down by the massive machine guns from the robots.

Randon had barely avoided the fast fire, and fired his pistols at the guards. Aiming at the weak spot of their armor, Randon magaed to take down at least two of them.

The guards couldn't obviously see Rueban or any Royal Family members, under the commotion of firing weapons.

"Whatever you do, ladies, do it fast!" Souvi shouted while shooting at the guards that had just entered the vault. "Invite me to a cup of coffee later, we need to hurry!"

He was looking frenetically at all sides, trying to locate both Refia and the orb fragment. Argh, where did that brat went?

Angel laughed at Suki's remark.

"That is true, Suki! Girls have more sense! Anyway, let's figure out on how to get the heck outta here!"

She jumped in front of the guards, and blasted them on the walls with her special Blast Power. Blue aura began to form in her hands as she shot each of them.

Angel sighed. "I wish I could see that wizard agian! I sure would like to thank him once more."

"Excuse me? You girls are the only level headed people?" Rueben asked. "I'm not idiotic enough to stay here and fight the entire PALACE! We need to leave now... before the ice melts, and the guards stream in. EVERYBODY!!! LET'S GO!"

Rueben jumped up to the hole that Angel had fell out of, followed by of course Wonderbread.

"Idiots!" The prince said. "They're fighting a losing battle! They can't possibly win."

"You and I both know that... they'll see it eventually, even if they don't listen to me." Rueben said, reaching out to grab the rope leading up to the ship.

Angel looked up at Rueben. "Rueben, wait!"

She glanced at Sakura, and placed a tissue on the blood, where she was hit by the blast.

"I can't just leave you here! We gotta get you out somehow!"

Angel glanced at Suki. "Can you take her on the ship? I'm pretty sure she could be healed by Errol's potion."

"Speaking of Errol, where the blazes is he at?" Angel thought.

((PK, sorry but I already finished this long post and I won't post today anymore if you wish. Let's this be the end for today, ok?))

Souvi was sure that the princess wasn't anywhere to be seen. He did manage to find the orb location, though. It was just standing between piles on rubles, shining as a lighthouse on the coast. He jumped on the orbs direction and grabbed it firmly with his left hand.

Time to leave the shi-- He stopped halfway. Sakura was lying on the floor and was bleeding. Without a second though, Souvi dropped the orb and went on to her rescue. She hold her on his arms and smiled

"Beautiful, I don't think you can use the rope on this state. So, guess what, let's follow the plan!"

Souvi went over to the window Angel had broken and lit something spheric. Two minutes later, a small ship came over. Sakura and Souvi heard an amplified rather funny voice. "Ladies and gentleman, what can Rim do for ya?" He boarded and left Sakura on the nearest bed he could find. He went over to the cabin and told Rim: "Leave, now!" He then run as fast as he could to get the orb back, jumped, rolled and grabbed it from the floor.

Rim was good at following plans, as he was already leaving before Souvi made back into the ship. He jumped and got hold on the ship with one hand. He managed to come up and finally board the ship.

He could see the Gliding Angel, through the view window, on top of the walls, where Rueben probably was. Rueben, I'll get you back too, just wait.

[[i dissapeered off of the face of the Earth...er, [i]Gaia[/i]. ]]

It was quite lonely being on the ship. No one spoke, no one laughed, there was hardly even a sound.

Errol sat in his room, practicing every spell he knew. 'With the fault of ailments, cure thine! Esuna!', 'Defend against all things physical, Protect!', 'Heal thy comrades, Heal!'.

Master would be disgraced., he thought to himself. Since the past four months since his Master had died, he had never taken it upon himself to learn new Magicks.

'Knowledge is important,' He would lecture, 'To know it is a gift, and you have a gift Errol. Always look to the future, and be willing to learn. Magick is helpful, just as it is dangerous, and never resistrict yourself, like I have.'

Errol slide out a picture of a small, fragile boy, and a distinguished, not-that-much-taller old man, out of the small pocket to the side. I'd best check on everyone, and he grabbed an radio from his other pocket. Wait ten minutes before you say anything. You wouldn't want ot disrupt the mission..

((ooc: Okay. lets start this again, shall we? But lets plan ahead, incase this gets out of control again. Probably like any normal rp, if you have ideas relating to the plot, I suggest we announce it by "ooc" or in recruitment thread. In other words, if you or you want your characters to do something, which in some way could effect the plot, don't be afraid to announce it either here or recruitment thread. I want to hear your thoughts. Okay, thats about it.))

Randon jumped up into the vent, like everyone else. He followed the vent out, and entered the wide, narrow shaft which ran down through the entire citadel. He grabbed the rope.

"PUNCH IT, CID!" he barked into his earpiece. Gradually he started climbing and was everyone was assisted by Cid moving the ship moving upwards.

"Somebody reel the rope in! he also commanded. He knew that it would take hours climbing up this rope, seeing the size of the very tall tower. The rope began to move and was pulled upwards as fast as it could.

A few minutes later, Randon met the mouth of The Gliding Angel and climbed through the shaft. He layed to rest on the metal floor.

"Need some help?" Rueben asked, stretching out his hand. "What is your name anyway? I'm Rueben... where is... Angel?"

Rueben looked worried... he would probably destroy everyone on the ship if they had let anything happen to her.

Wonderbread stood beside him... staring into his friend and mentor's eyes, this was odd... Rueben knew the girl for less than two hours and he was already falling head over heels for her. However... Wonderbread was falling head over heels for Suki... hmmm... maybe it was a Mage thing...

Wingless Eagle. That was the name of the ship Souvi struggled so much to keep secret. Only Rim, Rueben and other trusted people knew about it's existence. Souvi normally traveled via public airships just to not have to use it more than necessary, and therefore, risking it. The ship was a small one, all right, but it had a surprisingly amount of rooms. There was, obviously, the Cabin that was connected to the Main Hold. It was also used as Communications Room and a small and improvised Cargo Hold. Through the hold, one could access every other rooms on the ship. There was the Dormitories, with four beds and a small bathroom. You could reach the Engine Room and the Kitchen/Refectory.

But it was the last room on right that Souvi was interested in. He left the Cabin and departed to the Medical Room where Sakura was. He entered the room and checked all the equipment that were plugged to her. Let's see. Breathing... normal. Cardiac frequency... normal. Bones... All fine. Current status... Rapid Eyes Movement (REM) Sleep... He stopped checking the gear. That last report said she was on REM sleep, on other words, on a deep sleep and probably dreaming.

You sure look like an angel sleeping, but please, wake up.

"No, I'm fine thanks." Randon muttered angrily to Rueban. "And my name is Randon, incase you're still bothered to know."

The piece was gone. Mission failure. And just when Randon thought he had everything planned out. Obviously he was mistaken, and made him feel guilty for leading his crew out here for nothing. He could have gotten his crew killed, if they weren't so lucky when they managed to escape.

"Don't be too furious... I know where the fagment is." Rueben said. "The princess ain't that original at hiding things. It's probably in the throne room... if you would like... I'll re-infiltrate the palace and take it."

Rueben's face softened. "I really want to help... and so does the prince." Rueben looked over at his friend, who was still staring at him. Wonderbread met his eyes then looked at Randon.

"As guardians of the Royal Throne... and guardian of the kingdom, we will do whatever is neccessary to protect the kingdom." Rueben and Wonderbread both said at once.

Archived