Home

[W.I.P] The Tomb of Darth Nayr

Marius Fett

This is a new W.I.P for K1.

It's a joint project between me and Darth Xander.

It'll go something like this:

PC enters tomb through sarcophagus in Korrian cave. (Sarcophagus is actually concealed tunnel)

Fights through tomb module and reaches burial chamber.

Opens coffin and tries to loot the corpse.

PC is hit by a blast of energy (lightning/death field)

Wakes up in "the void"

A vision of Revan appears

LS PC knows they are Revan.

The vision tells PC that it is a manifestation of all their former power.

And that if they can beat it all the power will be theirs

again.

PC fights the vision and wins.

Refuses to accept the power and purifies it with the force.

Is given full LS points and levelled up to lvl 20.

Wakes up back in tomb and the spirt of the sith lord whos tomb it is

is there. It attacks. You beat it and you wake up back in the Korriban cave.

The sarcophagus is gone...

DS PC knows they are Revan.

The vision tells PC that it is a manifestation of all their former power.

And that if they can beat it all the power will be theirs

again.

Embraces the power and absorbs it.

Is given full DS points and levelled up to lvl 20.

LS PC doesn't know they are Revan

The vision tells PC that it has great power and if PC can beat vision the power will be theirs.

Refuses to accept the power and purifies it with the force.

Is given full LS points and levelled up to lvl 20.

DS PC doesn't know they are Revan.

The vision tells PC that it has great power and if PC can beat vision the power will be theirs.

Embraces the power and absorbs it.

Is given full DS points and levelled up to lvl 20.

AFTER THAT:

at the exit to the cave the spirit of the entombed siths apprentice appears and attacks.

You win and the reward is a nifty sword (assuming my modelling skills improve or someone agrees to make it).

There will also be some custom items and armours and robes etc dotted around the tomb...

Thoughts people?

Completed Modules:

The Void

Sounds very good.

There is infact the opportunity of making one Very big tomb by combining about three of the tombs.

The tomb of Naga Sadow has three corridors, the center one takes you to the main tomb, the left and right corridors take you to the monument chambers.

It is a possibillity, isn't it?

Change the Sith Lord's name. Maybe "Lord Nayr" rather than "Darth".

Good idea, i'll do it now :)

Sounds very good.

There is infact the opportunity of making one Very big tomb by combining about three of the tombs.

The tomb of Naga Sadow has three corridors, the center one takes you to the main tomb, the left and right corridors take you to the monument chambers.

It is a possibillity, isn't it?

Could do I suppose...

Scripters would be appreciated...

I'm not highly skilled at scripting, but I would be happy to make you a placeable that fires a diabolic booby trap when you open it. I get to come up with the idea for the trap, though.........

One thing I think the original designers should have done: When you open someone else's footlocker and steal their stuff, they should turn hostile and attack you.

The idea looks good but I'm not convinced about leveling up to maximum level. Later game would become boring if you have maximum level and no chance to level up somewhere in the middle of playthrough. My idea would be to get some bonus feat or maybe new Force Power (maybe even some unique one?) and of course lots of great stuff (like robe, sword or lightsaber) with good stats and new textures (models maybe).

The idea looks good but I'm not convinced about leveling up to maximum level. Later game would become boring if you have maximum level and no chance to level up somewhere in the middle of playthrough. My idea would be to get some bonus feat or maybe new Force Power (maybe even some unique one?) and of course lots of great stuff (like robe, sword or lightsaber) with good stats and new textures (models maybe).

IIRC, this kind of scripting isn't possible in K1.

Have you ever considered going it alone with this WIP? To use it as a learning experience?

When I started BoS, I didn't know anything about module creation nor about scripting. But through my experiences in development I learned more and more about all these things as time went by.

It's harder, and probably will take longer. But you wouldn't have to place your hopes of completing the mod on other team members who may not be as "devoted" to the project as you are. And besides, you'll become a better modder through it.

Have you ever considered going it alone with this WIP? To use it as a learning experience?

When I started BoS, I didn't know anything about module creation nor about scripting. But through my experiences in development I learned more and more about all these things as time went by.

It's harder, and probably will take longer. But you wouldn't have to place your hopes of completing the mod on other team members who may not be as "devoted" to the project as you are. And besides, you'll become a better modder through it.

I could do I suppose...

Though Xander has already started work...

I'll run it by hm :)

Archived