Home

Echani Grls most loved...

RevanBastila

Echani Grls most loved  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Echani Grls most loved

While I'm all for the hot Echani thing with nudity, I do not find them particularly attractive and that was one of the reasons I did not like the Handmaiden as much as I ought to.
The distinct lack of pigmentation may have something to do with it. ;)

And if Atris isn't Echani, why is she nearly albino as well? :giveup:

The handmaiden wasn't tops on my list, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers either. I was really disappointed with her dance for Vogga though... that was just awful. I tried to use Kreia, but for some reason they didn't accept her. :)

I would say Brianna, cuz she really kicks ass in battle. And she even kicks more ass if u see her in underwear. Besided she is 100% loyal to exile. And concerning Atris: I dont like her, because she only sees evil in the exile and ist sooooooo arrogant. (but i didnt play TSL through, yet)

Well, I think that echani girls do have a nice body, but the personality is really lacking. I would go for someone like Visas anytime. Maybe I will have to get her some blindfold, but at least I know she can be interesting to talk to, and with the same hot body if not more, plus probably much more kink!

Well, gotta stop Visas from being emo and listening to My Chemical Romance.

It would be interesting to see Brianna dying her hair blonde and yelling "When i Was...."

Id go fro Brianna, shes hot.

Actually most of the girl in TSL have massive chest areas. Visas and Brianna in particular.

Contrast this to the character models in KOTOR....

Obsidian sure are kinky.

So did most Sith Ladies. Lear To USe The Force And be Busty!!! Anything from Jade to Darth Talon... they are all sizable.

Archived