Home

Garrum and Tar'eelok Restoration

sekan

New 1.1 version !!!

This i restoration by Me (Sekan) and Seamhainn.We restored Garrum and Tar'eelok two jedi knights in the jedi enclave that was supposed to talk about why Garrum can't train with a lightsaber.

After that you can talk to them both. Althought Garrum havn't much to say.

They will spawn in the training room after talked to the concil the first time.

NOTE: This mod uses Seamhainn Shumas Hutt Restoration so please don't freak out if you see a hutt on dantooine :xp:

download links

filefront

Here is some screenshots

Athor: Sekan and Seamhainn

Email: ~snip~

DESCRIPTION: This mod restores two jedi knights on dantooine: Garrum and Tar'eelok. They where supposed to have a discusion

about why Garrum arn't can't train with a lightsaber. Later on you could ask Tar'eelok about the jedi and much more.

Important: They will spawn in the training room after talked to the concil the first time.

Important2: This mod uses Shuma the hutt restoration so the mods won't conflict. So if you see a hutt on Dantooie

don't panic.

NOTE: This is not the restoration mod by theam jawa. It's in fact a restoration Seamhainn build from the ground.

INSTALLATION

Just take all files from the 'modules' folder and move it to your kotor modules folder NOT OVERRIDE folder

UNINSTALLATION

Just remove the file you placed in the games Modules folder.

BUGS: None known, Eamil me (Sekan) if you find one.

Thanks to Fred Tetra for making Kotor tool.

Thanks to tk102 for making DLGEditor and helping us with scripts.

Thanks to Stoffe for helping us with script and more.

Thanks to DartDingDong for helping us with scripts.

Thanks to Holowan Laboratories for supporting us and helping us :D

I'm very sorry if i forgot to mentions somebody in the credits.

Compatibility: This mod should be Compatibility with any mod that dosn't have a module file named danm13

PERMISSIONS: Edit this mod as much you want but you'll have to ask me (Sekan) or Seamhainn if you want to upload your changes of my mod!

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES.

USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Enyoj!!!!!

I've installed the patch but now the training fight sequence doesn't take place. Instead, there is a sort of jump and they immediately start the conversation. Does anyone have any idea as to what might cause this? The other mods I have installed are BoS, Iriaz fix, Deadeye on Manaan, Spice dealer on Tatooine and the 3rd level of the Vulkar base.

Please respond.

I've installed the patch but now the training fight sequence doesn't take place. Instead, there is a sort of jump and they immediately start the conversation. Does anyone have any idea as to what might cause this? The other mods I have installed are BoS, Iriaz fix, Deadeye on Manaan, Spice dealer on Tatooine and the 3rd level of the Vulkar base.

Please respond.

It's becuase the newer version is bugged. A new version will be up on fieront sone.

Archived