Home

they put caffine in my decaf

My feelings are mixed. I'm angry, but at the same time I'm all ":bounmult:" so it's kinda like arrgh. Plus I think I'm gonna throw up soon because it was a large with like three creamers in it. the girl was all "I put three creamers in it, is that ok?" and I was like "yeah" because I recognized her as this girl who used to go to my school but dropped out when she got pregnant, and so it was awkward, but erotic at the same time because she happens to be a milf. in fact, I might use all this extra energy to masturbate. though I feel pretty sick so it might just make me throw up sooner. barfing while you're masturbating is the worst, because I'd run out of my room with my pants down trying to get to the bathroom; I probably wouldn't make it and so I'd be projectile vomiting everywhere and cumming at the same time and...yeah, that's not gonna happen so I'll just sit here instead.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A homeless guy solicited me for a dollar and said he wasn't going to spend it on drugs and I made him show me his veins. And another time a bum challenged me to rock scissors paper for a dollar and I won but I didn't have the heart to take money from him, so I gave him a buck.

There is a crapload of street people in Austin.

the good old Chicago Homestyle Homless Rip

hobo 1 comes up to your car.

"Hey man listen I need money, just a little bit to get home, I lost my wallet on the Grand Mile, I'm all out of cash I need a cab"

hand ~5-10 dollars to hobo. drive further.

hobo 2 comes up to your car.

"Hey man listen I need money, just a little bit to get home, I lost my wallet on the Grand Mile, I'm all out of cash I need a cab"

"I'm only getting fooled by that one once today."

Archived