Home

TEAM HUTT IS PROUD TO PRESENT, SLEHEYRON!

Sithspecter

Hey, it's Tarvos. I love you, man.

So, is K1RP really shut down? A pity... Well, at least we get its crown jewel. Well done, my Huttese friends.

Yes... Team Jawa died a while back. But, we have Quanon on the team, and he was with Team Jawa.

Thank you thank you thank you Team Hutt. You guys rock!!

Thank you very much for the compliments! We, well, at least me, are working very hard. There's not really much the other team members can do just yet, until I completely finish the first module.

Hey, it's Tarvos. I love you, man.

So, is K1RP really shut down? A pity... Well, at least we get its crown jewel. Well done, my Huttese friends.

I... love... you too? :lol:

The rest of the team have started their projects, with me doing NPC's, dialog and a few scripts for the first module. Check out the forums (Clicky) for more information about the current progress.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
oh, ok.. well that sucks... :(

Yup... it sucks having to play an area that is completely made from scratch, devoid of any publisher or developer constraints. Something made entirely from creativity by a talented and giving soul, it would suck to play that.

What did you want to play salam? An area that was wiped out by the developers except for a few scraps? Ask Darth Insidious, he can probably give you the modules, which you may be able to warp to, and stand immovable because nothing was finished. You can "play" that and then see if modder's works are better than that.

Yup... it sucks having to play an area that is completely made from scratch, devoid of any publisher or developer constraints. Something made entirely from creativity by a talented and giving soul, it would suck to play that.

What did you want to play salam? An area that was wiped out by the developers except for a few scraps? Ask Darth Insidious, he can probably give you the modules, which you may be able to warp to, and stand immovable because nothing was finished. You can "play" that and then see if modder's works are better than that.

Actually, I think he was referring to the conversation on the previous page, in which he asked if the mod was still active or not. The disappointment stems from this I believe.

Actually, I think he was referring to the conversation on the previous page, in which he asked if the mod was still active or not. The disappointment stems from this I believe.

If that is the case, salam, I understand and share your minor pain.

I also ask you to understand how enormous an undertaking it is to make a planet from scratch... so enormous that many great modders, including Sithspecter, have hung it up rather than see it finished... it is too much for one person to do on their spare/hobby time, especially the young kids that make up the most enthusiastic part of the modding community.... life is constantly throwing curves at them, and time goes from abundance to scarcity as soon as High School ends :|

I don't like it either.... I would love to Peter Pan it if I could.... :)

I hope that I didn't offend you SS, or your thread.

Archived