Home

HUGE PROBLEM

While I love PC's and I love messing with them...they have caused me enough frustration to last me for the rest of my life...

But seriously, if you truly are uncomfortable trying to fix it, I'd recommend taking it to a shop...keep in mind that if you don't know the people doing it (or they are actually clean businessmen), you'll pay a ton of money for it...no matter what...don't go for people like Geek Squad or anything like that. I'll bet u already knew that, but I had to make sure...

And thus of your girlfriend as well.

Mmmmmmm. El Nakety Sith goodness. :p

the tech forum is not the place for your homoerotic musings Ray ;)

>>@Dingdong(lolz)... let us know how it goes with your pc. Make sure you ask the pcdude what the actual problem was, and ho wyou may prevent it from re-occurring in future.

Also, as sith was indicating, its great to be able to take care of your own stuff. Its not only cool to have the knowledge but also saves you a wad of $$$, which you can put into your build instead.

mtfbwya

>>@Dingdong(lolz)... let us know how it goes with your pc. Make sure you ask the pcdude what the actual problem was, and ho wyou may prevent it from re-occurring in future.

Also, as sith was indicating, its great to be able to take care of your own stuff. Its not only cool to have the knowledge but also saves you a wad of $$$, which you can put into your build instead.

mtfbwya

I'll be sure to find out what was wrong...

Hoprfully there is a simple way to fix it if it happens again too.

And i'll try and learn to fix these things myself in future.

Also, for me it's £££ not $$$... :xp:

My Dad just gone to pick it up from the shop...

Looks like Astro was right, the graphics card had come out of place...

If they deleted anything i'm gonna go ballistic though...

damn...I should start charging for my services... NOT!

this is why I advocate DIY! Save cash because it mostly is silly stuff that happens to most users, and they pay way too much(anything > $0 is way too much IMO) for some monkey who learnt his trade from google to fix it! I admittedly am also from the college of google as far as PCing goes(but reqd a Bachelors+Masters for my actual job....if only Healthcare Services accepted google quals..wouldve saved me 8 years of tuition fees!!!...lolz)

Lets hope it stays working urluckyday ;)

mtfbwya

no need to lock a thread unless its getting unruly or is in breach of rules etc

Just let it drift away in peace..

besides, you might be back in a cpl of days saying its gone bunk again, like you did before ;) Of course, we hope that doesnt happen!

mtfbwya

Archived