Home

Yavin IV Planet Mod

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brotherhood of the shadow and some others, it may be that that is the problem but isn't there some teleport command or something i can do to get back to another planet? I don't want to have to start a new game.

I have enabled the console in the kotor ini file but i can't seem to bring it up ingame, i pressed like every button on the keyboard but nothing..

EDIT: I think i have found how to bring up the console Alt-Gr + ù

so i must enter "warp korr_m34aa" in the console?

EDIT: Got it working thanks for the help! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded, although I'm SO TIRED...

So, I think I'll try it out in the morning, based on the screens and content, I'll just wish you a well deserved 'Congratulations' and I'll tell you what I think when I've finished.

:cheers:

~ |xx.Malic3.xx|

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a puzzle to the Mandalorian Base segment? Or could it be that I pooched the game? I have the Ebon Hawk basement mod installed as well, and every time I try to exit, I end back on the Hawk, and then have to get back there. I'll see about deleting that mod, and then trying again.

*EDIT* Ok, took out the Ebon Hawk basement mod. However, I can't get beyond the one door in the Mandalorian base part. I've done all the other parts, that I can. If there is a solution to this, can I please have it? Oh, one other thing, I've not opened the cell doors, yet, in that segment, is there something there I am missing?

Despite it's age (to avoid confusion this is a translation of a much older Polish mod) the mod is very good and is a recommended download. However BoS lovers beware, the mods i found are incompatible and have appearance conflict issues (even if the BoS is installed after the Yavin IV mod). Therefore my suggestion would be to play out BoS first (without going to Yavin station) and then the Yavin IV mod after.

i have recently installed the yavin IV mod, and have been having since difficulties it seems something within the mod causes me show up in the i believe the starboard bunks room (where kreia is usually at) with a cut start icon showing up by the door, i think its suppose to be some type of trigger of sort but its not working, i have tried it on two different computers and on the second computer i actually got all the way to dantooine before it did it what could be causing this.

Dont know if this helps or not but when i pull up the map icon, the map shows the underground manaan installation from what it looks like. will try and add a screenshot as soon as i can learn how to add screenshots to the forums.

Heyeyey, I began this mod yesterday and it looks great, but i only have a question. When I arrive to Yavin, there is a spaceship (and I can walk through it), and also Suvan Tan and a Iridonian Hulas (¿?), and if I try to talk to them nothing happens. Is this correct or do I have some problem? I could talk with a trandoshan leader so there seems not to be a problem, and I stopped in front of the Iridonian Base (as I don't know if I missed some dialogue).

Thanks!!

Hello all, I am trying this mod out for the first time and have run into a wall. I just finished Dantooine Academy and launched to Yavin. I got the cutscene with Malak and Calo, then land at the station. Pretty straightforward so far, but when I touch the panels to the left or right at the very end, I get a "Access Denied" prompt. Is there something I am missing here? I used the 'Super Skip Taris' mod which got me to Dantooine and I am making Yavin my first stop.

• 1 month later...

im having the same problem as the other dood. i played all the way through taris legit though. no other mods either cept better bastila and when i click on the panels to get to yavin IV it just says access denied. im getting pretty angry.

I just tried to install the patcher version of this mod and got the following errors that i'm worried about.

• Installation started 04.09.2008 16:17:09...

• Warning: A file named w_lghtsbr_099.mdl already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named w_lghtsbr_099.mdx already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named nwscript.nss already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named ia_class9_013.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named ia_class9_014.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named iw_lghtsbr_099.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named PFBH13.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named PFBH14.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named PMBH13.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named PMBH14.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named g_a_class9012.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named g_a_class9013.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named g_a_class9014.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named g_a_mstrrobe06.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named g_a_mstrrobe07.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Done. Changes have been applied, but 15 warnings were encountered.

Should i be worried?

Archived