Home

Yavin IV Planet Mod

It's a superb mod, I have to say. Good going with the translations.

Uhm I need some help with this. Right now I'm in Exar Kun's Tomb, I've slain the guardians, Exar Kun himself and the Terantateks and I've obtained the Crystal of Darkness. I went back to the Chamber, but I can't pass through the blue door even though it's supposed to be a mirage. I tried clicking and exploring around but I couldn't find a workable solution. What should I do to get past that door?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very informative, however, it is more of a post that should be directed to the original creators. My aim was only to allow people who don't understand Polish, the chance to play it and understand what was being said. I didn't, and still don't feel like I should be responsible for sprucing up the mod, if it was poorly done, then that's hardly my fault. People were pleased with mine and DK's efforts to bring the mod to everyone in English. So that was my goal achieved.

Also, regarding the dialog, age is not necessarily better. If the writing is poor then that just comes down to un-creativity. But if you're just referring to grammar, then I will point out that the mod was very time consuming and real life did constantly get in the way, for which I didn't have much time to work on the mod full stop, let alone sorting out the grammar.

You also may not of meant it this way, but you also came across quite ignorant, insinuating that *I* should be the one to spruce the mod up, just because I was the last person to have permission to edit the mod. Again, you may not have meant it that way, I appreciate good constructive criticism where necessary as much as the next person, but please make sure you put your point across in a nice around way.

Thanks for your input, regardless.

My scathing review was by no means any kind of personal attack and my deepest apolegies if it seemed as such. I fear I could not have said anything differently if I was to be forthright and honest in general consumer feedback for this mod.

I don't attribute any personal responsibility for this mod to you, {Snip}

I have Polish family and have learned a saying from childhood, But with Poles what can you do? lol :p

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's really fun! I like the one full body Armour a lot! The irdonian one. I like the idea of the Trask on the dark side ,but I don't see why he would because if you show mercy (Darth Bandon), you are weak. I like the blue republic Armour too! To bad it's not wearable though. I like how the reskinned enclave is blue! Thanks for releasing this mod!

Did you install it right? Did you place all the files in the Modules folder into the Modules folder in your KotOR directory, and then place all the files in the Override folder into the Override folder in your KotOR directory? Do you have any other mod that edits the Yavin station?

• 2 months later...

So I am in the middle of the mod, currently in Exar Kun's tomb in the Chamber of Spirits. I defeated Exar Kun and he said something about completing my fate or whatever and we'll fight again. So I'm now back in the Chamber and the door that should be a mirage is definitely solid. :( I have the Crystal and all that. Anyone know what I should do? :)

Side not: Wonderful mod, thanks for translating it. :D

• 1 month later...

Sorry if This is a bit of a stupid question.. BUt I went on the surface.. the roidan ran away then I found the Iridionian base Killed everyone and then killed everyone in the dark vally.. I cant find away to any other moduals?? I found that republic soldier and I killed a few eneimies and he had dissapired?? Can someone give me some help of where to go.. Unless its a Script or file proplem in the mod then can you tell me how to fix it please :)

• 6 months later...

i know i am a lillte bit late but i hope someone here is still alive^^

i'm playing kotor again and noticed this great mod the first time. i guess most of the mod worked well but there are two problems im confronted with.

the first an heavy one: after completing exar kuns tomb and freeing those padawans i have to go to the landing pod obove the temple. there seems to be a last fight with the sith.. 3 sith and the padawan look at each other and if i pass the padawans the game crash. i guess a video or something should start.

is it possible to avoid that by warping to the next place with the console and if so, what do i have to write?

the second problem isnt that bad and it was mentioned here bevor without an answer, but i got still hop^^

in the mandalorian camp there is a closed door at the end of the floor you arrive on. i guess i should open it with the computer console at the entrance but when i klick on the console nothing happens..

ps if someone have the same problem at the guy above: at the iridonian base theres a console you have to use, it calls a swoop or something wich appears in a empty room on the south-west of the base. after using that the mod really starts

• 9 months later...

Archived