Home

[TSL] Indiana Jones Clothes

Master_Crush

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Master_Crush, would you like me to add a small side quest where you film a bit of Indiana Jones?

I'd use an existing module such as the Maka Ragnos tomb as the "Runawayfromrollingstone" scene. Or if SS will help make a new one.....?

Well, I think the Movie Idea is ok, but doesnt really do it for me.

You should make one where you need to acuire a priceless object from a strange people called the Sith!

PS: SS, I agree with Papership, that is a great hat. You have great talent.

Hmm... I don't have time to do *another* module. I'll just have to do the reskin, the whip and the pistol, but DarthRevan243 has my permission to use them in his mod. I was going to do an edited body model, but I'm in a major time crunch, and I'm just having to say no...

Hmm... That must be complicated and nerve racking.

Sorry, SS. I didn't mean to insult you or anything.

But take your time. I understand if your game is more important then this mod.

So prioritise yourself, SS.

Oh, no offense taken! KotOR modding is WAY more important than my little game. It's just 2D, and not very far along. But, I've made a model of them whip, and I'll work on the animations, but I may have to make a bone just to animate with, and then delete it if that's possible...

Posting only a couple hours after your last post to ask essentially the same thing again is bumping, Master_Crush. Please avoid that.

darthrevan243--leave the moderating to the moderators, kthx.

Actually Jae he has been warned about that in the past so he needs his second public warning. And my closing post in that thread was painfully clear as to what he is doing wrong.

So here you go Master_Crush... Consider yourself warned (second and last public warning).

You need to reconsider your impatient and chatty/spammy posting habits or your tenure here will be a short one. Anymore crap posts Master_Crush and this thread will be closed as well.

You as the OP may not post in your Mod Request thread with the obvious intention to keep the thread on the top of the page, that is called 'bumping', only a mod maker may do so to post an update. Lastly you may not post the same or similar posts ad-nausium after someone else posts to keep the thread 'alive' with your spam. -RH

Archived