Home

K1 and 2 Characters in my K3 idea

harIII

As some of you are aware of I'm in the process of creating my own idea of a K3 and would enjoy hearing some of the community's ideas.

I was thinking about having people woven into the story line throughout the K3 adventure. Just remember these are people that are going to be in the conflict and most likely won't be your companions but possibly could for a few of them. So far I was thinking of Atris, Goto, Carth Onasi, Atton Rand. These are all that I can think of but I want to know what others people might be interested in.

Atris - Although she was killed she will be rescued shortly after the Exile left by the True Sith Lord and was healed. In payment for his help, she will become an apprentice to the Sith Lord and will be see at the very end during the huge battle.

Goto - He will be the real deal this time rather than a droid or hologram. You'll see him during the period of searching for clues to locate the True Sith (the equivalent to the Star Maps and the Lost Jedi).

Carth Onasi - Will be seen during the period of searching for clues to locate the True Sith

Atton Rand - Will be seen during the period of searching for clues to locate the True Sith

I would like to know who else people would like to see or if they would even like to see these people.

I wouldn't have Atris in there. She's not a good enough character to carry over into another game.

Please, please, please not G0-T0. While I liked his dialog and character, he was a useless party member.

Carth and Atton should make a reappearance. As should HK-47, T3-M4 and Bao-Dur. Possibly Bastila.

Goto is indeed a person. I'm talking about the human Goto not the droid GO-TO. The only down fall is that I'm not sure if Goto has an actual body or just the hologram body. I'll have to check into this.

thats what we're trying to tell you. G0-T0 ISNT a person. If you got a high enough influence with him, you can discover that he is actually the intelligence droid from Telos, and he escaped, went to Nar Shaddaa, set himself up as a crimeboss and slowly took over the exchange.

I was thinking about having people woven into the story line throughout the K3 adventure. Just remember these are people that are going to be in the conflict and most likely won't be your companions but possibly could for a few of them. So far I was thinking of Atris, Goto, Carth Onasi, Atton Rand. These are all that I can think of but I want to know what others people might be interested in.

Just remember that if you are planning on doing anyone else in K1, you can't.

Only Bastila and Carth's files are actually in K2, IIRC. (Of course HK and T3 don't count.) The others aren't, so you're out of luck if you wanted to include any other K1-specific characters.

_EW_

Only Bastila and Carth's files are actually in K2, IIRC. (Of course HK and T3 don't count.) The others aren't, so you're out of luck if you wanted to include any other K1-specific characters.

_EW_

You could always have a go at skinning Charachters, for example mission was 14 in KotOR and would be around 20 for TSL, so you do have the advantage of her getting older.

Okay since GOTO is a droid I might be able to incorporate the droid character in the story line. I was planning on creating the HK factory that HK-47 wanted to find. Goto could be the person running the factory. I was going to do this for his personal mission.

_EW_

Canderous' face is more or less all there - heck, barring the hair, Kavar is Canderous. :lol:

Canderous' face is more or less all there - heck, barring the hair, Kavar is Canderous. :lol:

Well in the behind the scene's content there is also;

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Mandalorenohelmet.jpg

Zalbaar, I think would be easy enough to skin as well.

Hell, I think a good crack Jolee could be done too :)

Though EW's point still stands that in TSL assets there are no original KotOR models for NPC's except Carth and Bastila.

Archived