Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

Granted but now el johnjo pours a spitoon all over you as you eat the burger. Then jumps around like daffy duck Wohoo-ing, and takes of after about the 6th one because he knows you'll be pissed. He has a huge head start on you.

I wish there were rats the size of wolves stalking butt munches who try to break into my house when I ain't there.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted...Enjoy the 25 foot fall inot gravel and broken glass shards...unless you mean where I am working currently--on a roof installing heat tape. No windows...Enjoy the 60 ft. fall instead. Have a nice trip, see you next fall!

I wish to cleanly (this is a PG-13 forum, right? :dev10:) victimize a centuar the same way I victimize horses, and she actually likes it...

^^^Granted. You are now the next Michael Jackson--this time in a twisted rapXcountry genre. You go down as the most messed up audacious guy in music ever to hit the planet. While you have bazillions, unfortunately Obama taxes the hell out of you and you end up only having $6,666.66 left when it's all over. And just as many adversaries as fans THE WORLD OVER--you never get sleep anymore. :devsmoke:

I wish I had some hoes that were viking princesses. I need some income from pimpin'.

Granted. However, the large mammoth women decide to look for work and you need workers, so you hire them...and they bring fleas and scabies into your house. It costs astronomical amounts to cleanse your life of them and their plague. You end up poorer than you started.

I wish there was a background story on Nihilus and why he has dreadlocks under the hood.

Archived