Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but soon enough beavis overthrows you and takes mantle of POWAH.

Granted' date=' If I end up playing, I'll find a way to be one. I'll also hunt you down and collect whatever bounty will be on your head.[/quote']

You will try, and fail since I'm probably not going to be able to play it. Even if I did, you still would not be able to touch the POWAH of big bird in a pimpz robe. :iceburn:

I wish for more in depth info on the lightsaber forms' origins in TOR.

Granted. But the US govt then switches terms from Tax Tables to Involuntary Contribution Tables and not only takes back the $3 million, but increases your "contribution" rates on future income.

I wish people weren't so disagreeable.

Granted, but unfortunately your head is decapitated by a jedi the first time you put it on.

Granted, but now everyone agrees about disagreeing with you. :xp:

--Exactly, they agree NOT to disagree w/me. :D

I wish I controlled everyone else's destiny and that they were powerless to change that fact (including killing me or other such shortcuts to change that fact).

Granted, but your wish is misunderstood and instead you control everyone named Destiny.

Granted, but unfortunately your head is decapitated by a jedi the first time you put it on.

The suit is made of Beskar, so a Lightsaber can't cut through it. :xp:

I wish to be able to whack all the stupid teenagers of the world with a large stick.

Granted, but you immediately transform into the world's stupidest teenager and are too busy beating yourself to bother anyone else.

The suit is made of Beskar, so a Lightsaber can't cut through it. :xp:

Perhaps, but like w/Jango, it wasn't sufficiently covering your neck. :xp:

I wish there were more mandalorians to fight in K1.

Granted, but now every NPC in KotOR is a Mandalorian and they all have god mode on. And they all want to kill you.

Perhaps, but like w/Jango, it wasn't sufficiently covering your neck. :xp:

Jango didn't wear Beskar'gam. His armor was made of Durasteel, which wasn't saber resistant. Mandalore the Ultimate had a Beskar neck plate.

I wish to be able to rule my own planet. Which would be full of Mandalorians who would follow my rule without question.

Granted' date=' but now every NPC in KotOR is a Mandalorian and they all have god mode on. And they all want to kill you.[/quote']

Good thing I've got god mode too, then. :D

Jango didn't wear Beskar'gam. His armor was made of Durasteel, which wasn't saber resistant. Mandalore the Ultimate had a Beskar neck plate.

Fair enough, I suppose.....the jedi or sith cuts your head off while your bathing/out of your armor. :D

I wish to be able to rule my own planet. Which would be full of Mandalorians who would follow my rule without question.

Granted, unfortunately you shortly thereafter suffer a massive brain injury and while shouting "help! I'm dying" (you pathetic mandalorian) it comes out as a garbled Die!, whereupon the remaining automoton Mandalorians you rule over all commit suicide.

I wish money weren't necessary.

Granted, your broke and you eat from a dumpster (which is free). :xp:

Fair enough, I suppose.....the jedi or sith cuts your head off while your bathing/out of your armor.

I would have some function that allowed my armor to steam clean me while I was wearing it. I wouldn't have to take it off. :D

I wish that the government had no corrupt officials in it.

Granted, your broke and you eat from a dumpster (which is free). :xp:

I would have some function that allowed my armor to steam clean me while I was wearing it. I wouldn't have to take it off. :D

**won't be wearing your armor ALL the time (no matter what you say :dev9:)

I wish that the government had no corrupt officials in it.

In a karmic twist of fate, your wish is also misconstrewn and now there are only corrupt govt officials and you are universally reviled for this development.

You win, but due to a misspelling it's Al Gor and NOT Al Gore. Therefore your opportunity is shot and you're immediately arrested for making a public spectacle of yourself and charged with A&B.

I wish we took a break from this game for a week.

Granted (below), but now it seems you are broke and the only way you can make money is as a bathing assistant for the wookiees.

Samus Aran was a galactic bounty hunter and the first video game heroine (well second if you count mrs pac man) in a primary role. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samus_Aran

I wish I had an armor that had a mix of the abilities of: Venom, War Machine, spawn, XO manowar, and Onslaught.

Archived