Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but laser ninjas are better. And the laser wenches aren't so easy on the eyes. I hear their lasers come out of more than one place, unlike their male counter parts. Certain complications on both ends.

I wish every romance novel that made an overweight teenage girl go "KAWAII~" would burn in hell.

Granted...the entire world is now Vice City in the 80's listening to that one radio station that happened to be all about those very things. And some gang member steals your car.

I wish I had a crack duo to take care of my Dogs and drive me around in a limo...and that it was all in Province Rhode Island... (hint: movie reference :devsmoke:)

Granted, unfortunately your "crack" duo was on crack and drove over your dogs while squiring you around Providence RI with the limo. You of course are hungover the whole time and later arrested for cruelty to animals.

(what movie? couldn't find reference)

I wish I had a flawless counterfeiting machine in my basement cranking out perfect $100 bills (US of course) and that no one would ever know about it but me (ie. I would never get punished for my "crime").

Granted. Unfortunately in an underage drinking binge, you unknowingly signed a contract enslaving all your real life male friends to doing underwear modeling for a company for men's thong undies since Real life is as 3-d as it gets. :D

(what movie? couldn't find reference)

Another err duo of Hint: "It's okay! I'm a limo driver!" *runs, falls of jet way AGAIN*

*Gets out of "mutt cuts" van* "Okay gang you know the rules: no humping, no pushing, no sniffing hineys!"

Ugh. >_<

I wish I could "Win Ben Stein's money".

Granted, but since I had to bend the laws of physics so much, you can now only make negative money making 3D models.

As in you have to pay people to let you model.

Trust me, that takes a lot of skill at sucking to do. I mean a lot.

I wish this game had more of the classic players still playing.

Granted, but now instead of sleeping with little children he sleeps with you. And no, that's not a flashlight in his "pocket" that you feel. :devsmoke:

I wish Hal weren't a masochist.

P.S. See what I did there?

Yeah, you shot yourself in the foot. :xp:

Archived