Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but later on a bear breaks into your house, knocks around your computer and your 360 beyond repair, dismantles your oven to lick the grill clean, takes a huge crap in the middle of the floor, and just leaves.

I wish someone would murder Tony Cippriatti and Carl Johnson and SH*T on their corpses, then mail me a picture.

Getting no takers, you do it yourself and then get busted by the feds for 2 counts of murder 1 b/c you didn't anticipate the pic getting caught in the machine at the USPS.

I wish I had a money tree that grew perfect C notes stashed at a secret location known only to me.

Granted, but unfortunately you got clumsy and the current administration (looking for "solutions" to our "crisis" as it is) stumbles onto your little secret. The recently elected president orders those same feds to come after you now. You know too much so you are detained indefinitely as a potential threat to national security--still following that policy secretly despite promises to the public to change.

I wish someone would demolish McVicar's house with flaming bags of steer manure launched from a trebuchet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived