Home

Randy Jack

Should Jack be done?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jack be done?

• Yes
    • No

Hello all,

Well I have abit of a dilema, I have a pet rabbit called jack, he's a great pet and has bags of personality. However, Jack has abit of a problem; he is rather randy, so far I have resisted getting him done, and have had conflicting advice from Vets as to if he should be done or not. What do people think?

Take him out for one last hurrah. (Rabbit brothel?) Then get out the rubber bands and pop them bad boys off.

Just remember, in spite of its name, the Bunny Ranch is really only for people. ;) Yosemite Sam says hassenpfeffer smells mighty fine. :D In all seriousness, though, how attached are you to Jack? If heaps, have him fixed. Otherwise......

Unless you want a zillion more rabbits, it's best to neuter him. Don't tell me what he's humping if it's not other bunnies, please. I don't want that picture in my head. ;P

LOL @ fing like rabbits. If guys tried to mate like bunnies there would be a lot more unichs around. *grins evilly* come to think of it, that might not be so bad! XD

F

Hold on, I'm confused. I don't know any guys that don't try to mate like bunnies.

^ LOL! Seriously though, in spite of the typical stereotype I find that most (at least the ones I've met) happy well adjusted men are more interested in finding a soulmate than in banging every hot chick on the block. But, I've never had much respect for "players" and purposefully try to avoid them.

At least when bunnies do it the issue is survival related. When nature takes out most of your children (predation, starvation and other forms of natural selection) you sorta HAVE to make more of them.

BOT: Knowing how rabbits breed, why would anyone buy a female and NOT fix her (unless they wanted to sell rabbits)?

F

Archived