Home

[WIP] TSL, Yavin IV

Exile007

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what my avatar says can be incorporated into this discussion on MF's Avy :xp:

Anyways, can't wait for moar reportz :D

Edit: I remember reading about New items. If I was doing something this big, I would get the items out of the way first, so I don't have to worry about them later. I know MF, Quanon, and Exile are not me, but is there any progress on items and the other stuff?

Edit: I remember reading about New items. If I was doing something this big, I would get the items out of the way first, so I don't have to worry about them later. I know MF, Quanon, and Exile are not me, but is there any progress on items and the other stuff?

Well, I can tell you I'm now working on the Yavin Jungle area.

Though, I'm not content with it yet, far from it actually, needs work on it.

Ok, I'm sorry to report that there will be no big bucketload of screenshots like I said there were going to be. Why? Well because anything that I posted right now would be major spoilers. Also, as Quanon mentioned, he is still working on the Jungle, so right now I would only be able to show the Temple of Exar Kun. Well then again, I guess people wouldn't be reading this thread if they didn't want some spoilers... What the hell! :D

-A view of the Temple

-A combat shot

-No, you will not go into the Temple alone ;)

-The Burial chamber

Lastly, since awhile ago it was mentioned that I was beating everyone up.

A picture of Exar Kun beating me up with one of the Force Powers that will be featured:

swkotor2200807230917481zj2.jpg

Note: the final version of Kun's saber will be blue, not red.

Also, I don't think it would be a good idea to use a Sith Assasin tunic for Kun, mainly because then I wouldn't be ableto create a wearable robe without replacing a slot in appearance.2da.

Feedback is more than welcome on the screenshots. :)

Archived