Home

Mandalorian Mayhem Mod

e-varmint

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im out of football for because i have a concussion and i shouldnt even be on the computor now but i am just to cheack it out but i may be out for a few more days

Ouch!!! Get plenty of rest, and don't strain yourself. We're not going to do anything major in the next few days.

im out of football for because i have a concussion and i shouldnt even be on the computor now but i am just to cheack it out but i may be out for a few more days

Awwww man, concussions are horrible. I've had two from being beaten up. =/ Miserable especially when you randomly get dizzy and become sick. I hope you feel better!

OK, here is the TSL version of the new toy we are about to get for our humble mod:

g_w_dblsbr049.jpg

I am going to ditch the wood in favor of thinner metal bands, change the "on-switch" convert this over to K1, and it will be ready for our eager team of beta-testers (and anyone else who cares to download it).

I got it in-game but theres something really wrong with it... It has no textures! Its all grey, which is not but weird but rather BIZARRE. Shouldnt it show up with white color if no texture is used?

No, with a model, it'll be gray if you export it without a UV Map.

If you want to learn about UV Maps, look in the tutorial section.

I did uv map it... just like the old ones as well, did exactly the same with them: model it as a poly, give it a uv-map and then make it a mesh->aurora trimesh. The problem seems to be that for some reason mdlops doesnt want to change the textures of it... Or i dont really know, this is odd... Maybe i just have to re-read the good old tut once more *sigh*...

EDIT: I seem to have forgot some phases of the model extracting... I gotta try it out later.

EDITEDIT: Nope it wasnt that... though adding those steps might fix the gun... have to try it. But there are some things that i need answered: First of all, WTF is VS_Sip??? Its a freaking small thingy that sticks out of my hilt and is colored like the normal vibrosword. Secondly, i am using Gmax, so there is no extract uvv-map button here. I figure that this might have something to do with the fact that my uv-map seems to be planar... Dunno why tho. So do you think changing the uvmap to cylinder help?

Archived