Home

Youtube? Good or Bad?

Arcesious

Well you don't have to be a celebrity to use the advantages of the first amendment in a comedic way...

Sorry, I was not being clear and as such, you have misinterpreted what I was saying. It is acceptable to use certain language in the comments section when the video is dealing with adult material. It is not appropriate to use that same language in the comments section of videos aimed more towards children. Good manners IMO supersede even the First Amendment.

I am not a prude and I use completely inappropriate language much more than I should. In July, I gave $376.00 to the March of Dimes from the proceeds in my cuss jar at work from the last 6 months (.50 regular cuss words and $1.00 for the vulgar term meaning to procreate). I do not cuss in front of children. If they want to learn that type of language, they can learn it from their parents as I did.

Youtube is where I go when I feel like a stupid jerk, reading the comments section can do wonders for ones self esteem:D

Arc: You are hereby commanded to try your luck with a girl, no later than a month from now on. Should your luck fail, you are obliged to try it with another girl until my comment on your blog makes sence to you. Failure to do so will be punished by, errr, just get it done:D

J7: Suffering from amnesia are we? Or do you seriously miss the red yucky factories covering your face, thE vOicE of EmbaRAsment, your first vodka experience, and the "then you have learnt something" line uttered too many times by your parents:D

Youtube is where I go to listen to music that you can't find anywhere else on the net, and watch anime that isn't out in England. :^:

It's all good. If Youtube was taken from me, I'd die...

...Okay, maybe not die, but I'd suffer. Yep.

J7: Suffering from amnesia are we? Or do you seriously miss the red yucky factories covering your face, thE vOicE of EmbaRAsment, your first vodka experience, and the "then you have learnt something" line uttered too many times by your parents:D

haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I find Youtube to be a great place to go when exhausted for ideas and bored out of my mind. Though I dislike how seriously people take the videos, especially when they believe everything they see. The commentors on youtube are pathetic ghouls who will never leave their parent's basement and force themselves to never see the light of day.

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason why I still go to Youtube is...

1. To watch Machinima/Fan Films that are uploaded.

2. To watch educational videos teaching you on how to use a editing software (Photoshop for example)

And number 3..

To watch Shems awesome KOTOR Videos. :)

I do ignore the comments on the videos though. Seeing how most of it is crap.

i said the people who use it suck. the concept of being able to find videos of almost anything does not.

Funny coming from one that has a link to said site on her sig.

Youtube is a tool that can be used for good or bad. It's the people posting garbage that are turning it into a video cesspool.

Quoted a few times but it's still true.

• 1 month later...
without youtube, where would the idiots of the world go to try and debate political issues that are completely unrelated to the video being commented on.

I'm going to say it's going to likely be another site soon enough, cause youtube has gotten in trouble lately.

Speaking of which, I can't remember who owns youtube?

Archived