Home

Best Platform?

D_A

its funny how all the guy wanted to know was which version of the game is better overall and all you get is crapbox360 fanboys bitching bout the sony console as opposed to actually giving relevant information on the game... its wierd how ps3 is now outselling 360 overall world wide in a lesser timeframe considering its apparently such a rubbish console lol.... each to their own but there's no need to be a fanboy about it LOL

Are you on crack? The 360 has outsold PS3 by more than 5 million units.

Source: VG Chartz.com

Where are you getting your info from?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I love all the fanboy bickering :D. I own both consoles and I much prefer the PS3. It's just preference, I mainly only play 360 for online with friends and now I don't even do that as much. I kinda wish I didn't get to the 360, I have used songs platform since it came out and haven't had an issue ever where as my X360 had the RROD twice. I just like the smooth Sony controls and easy network store and stuff. I'm sure the game will be identical on both consoles it's just a preference on controllers. Just mah 2 cents

LOL I love all the fanboy bickering :D. I own both consoles and I much prefer the PS3. It's just preference, I mainly only play 360 for online with friends and now I don't even do that as much. I kinda wish I didn't get to the 360, I have used songs platform since it came out and haven't had an issue ever where as my X360 had the RROD twice. I just like the smooth Sony controls and easy network store and stuff. I'm sure the game will be identical on both consoles it's just a preference on controllers. Just mah 2 cents

All right, this is probably a signal that we should get back on topic.

For those unaware what that was:

I wanted to know which platform would be better to buy the game on, graphics-wise. PS3 or Xbox360?

I can't speak out of experience for both, as I don't own a PS3, but the graphics look overall the same in most aspects. Again, I've heard that the PS3 has a slight advantage due to whatever is jammed in there, but it's nothing that will blow your mind compared to the 360.

Let's try to stick to that topic only, please.

considering i think both consoles are good in their own ways, i'm not a fanboy, i own both and i like both for different reasons, as for the sales, ps3 has outsold 360 in the first 18 month timeframe by alot, its only in total 360 still leads because they started way before sony, i don't see any difference between either console on this, i just find it funny how everyone starts moaning bout the ps3 as opposed to actually giving the guy their experience of the game on either console, :xp: ya fanboys need to grow up lol,

You're last post sure alluded to you being a fanboy. If you do not feel yourself one, perhaps you should make sure your posts don't sound like fanboy drivel.

Also, punctuation and capitalization are your dear friends. Please take advantage of them as it's proving hard for others to read your posts.

I've gone through four Playstations and two Playstation 2s due to them breaking, and being a hardcore collector, I can honestly say I take care of my consoles very well. I've heard lots of complaints about Xboxes, but I'd sure as hell get a 360 before a PS3 after my previous experiences with Sony.

The thing about PS3 for multiplatform games is that it requires more work to make it run as smooth as on 360.

PS3 development is, without a doubt, harder than 360 development. Blame the Cell CPU for that one xP

That's not what the people making the Ghostbusters video game are saying.

I agree, however I feel the gaming content may end up being slightly better on the Wii because of the 5 additional levels and duel mode. Although, I'm still a sucker for the different physics engines and graphics on the 360 :lol:
Oh sweet, I never heard that. Makes me happy I was gonna get the Wii version to begin with. :D

Oh sweet, I never heard that. Makes me happy I was gonna get the Wii version to begin with. :D

Ohh yeah, I will be getting the 360 version and my friend is getting the Wii version so I look forward to getting to try out the 5 additional levels and duel mode on the Wii.

I agree, however I feel the gaming content may end up being slightly better on the Wii because of the 5 additional levels and duel mode. Although, I'm still a sucker for the different physics engines and graphics on the 360 :lol:

So you mentioned the 5 additional levels. I wonder if the 360 will ever get them.

Doubt it. TFU will be one of those games where stuff like items/costumes, gamer pics are downloadable. The basic stuff. Whole levels? Don't think so.

I have to agree with Da_Man here... The reason they put the additional 5 levels and duel mode on the Wii is because the Wii system couldn't support DMM or Euphoria. So they decided to make up for it by giving it additional levels and the duel mode.

I'm sure they also did this from another stand point of wanting people to go out and buy the game on more than one console :D

I'm sure they also did this from another stand point of wanting people to go out and buy the game on more than one console :D

Mmmhhmmm...more money is always nice for LA. I'll be interested to see the actual numbers of people who own both a 360/PS3, and a Wii, and how many go out and a buy a version for both.

Mmmhhmmm...more money is always nice for LA. I'll be interested to see the actual numbers of people who own both a 360/PS3, and a Wii, and how many go out and a buy a version for both.

I own a Wii and a 360, I will be buying TFU for the 360 and my friend who also owns a Wii will be buying TFU for it. So once he beats it, I'm going to borrow it and try it out on the Wii :D

Archived