Home

White Americans no longer majority in 2042

Nedak

I don't get it. I care about illegal immigration, but I don't care about racial bull****.

It's focusing on the racial aspect of it because the illegal immigrants are HISPANIC. Supposeldy there will be about as many Hispanics as there would be Caucasians. This shows the dramatic increase of Hispanics due to illegal immigration.

This entire article has nothing to do with looking down on one race.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i honestly dont care about immigration if i could live here without paying the bigots that run this country taxes i would

You're just as much a bigot as the politicians. Please stop posting.

Think about it this way: Once we're all one color, the human race will probably invent another reason to hate each other. :(

True, it is human nature to unite under a banner of hatred and fear.

i was referring to politicians as bigots because they feel that the rest of the country does not deserve to run it (even though we are supposed to be of the people for the people by the people) just because they think that the people wouldnt kno what they want, like we're children.

no because if i were an anarchist i would be a hypocrite because if i dont believe in organization why would i join a group? i just think we need to start having people run our country not politicians who have no idea what theyre people want they just kno whose goin to pay them more

They're right, the public are sheep[/Quote]

That is better. Most people just follow the loudest voice that sounds smart.

Anyway, it just reinforces something I've noticed a lot around where I am. That being that the people around my town are getting old and not having as many kids.

Oh well. C'est la vie.

But, anyway,why should Racial Majority matter? Except for possible Political Leanings... but that should only matter to slimy politicos

Here in England the government are letting all sorts of people stay in the country (illegally sometimes) being paid for by taxpayers' money, all because they're too afraid they'll upset someone if they kick them out. I don't mind immigration; it's good for the economy with cheap labour and whatnot but when people come here specially to leech off society and not contribute anything, I get a bit touchy on the subject.

I don't mind immigration; it's good for the economy with cheap labour and whatnot but when people come here specially to leech off society and not contribute anything, I get a bit touchy on the subject.
I don't know how it works on your side of the pond but our illegal immigrants still have to pay taxes. Sales taxes for everyone, but those that are here with fake green cards that are getting paid over the table have to pay income tax, social security tax, etc. Of course, they don't get to withdraw that money when they're older, so the U.S. Government kinda gets to keep it. Not exactly "leeching" but then again, like I said, that's over here.

I don't know how it works on your side of the pond but our illegal immigrants still have to pay taxes. Sales taxes for everyone, but those that are here with fake green cards that are getting paid over the table have to pay income tax, social security tax, etc. Of course, they don't get to withdraw that money when they're older, so the U.S. Government kinda gets to keep it. Not exactly "leeching" but then again, like I said, that's over here.

INS keeps the money funded by fake green cards and it is then used to process those people back to their countries.

As well, not a lot of people in the country work here "over the table". Infact, even if they have a "green card" many employers that hire them don't exactly fill out all the paper work.

What we need to do is re-construct the immigration system, instead of making it a better option to work here illegally (read, easier option) we need to encourage and support legal immigration. We're going to get these people living here either way, we might as well work them into the system. I fully support open immigration laws, myself.

Of course Hoad' date=' it has [b']nothing[/b] to do with their countries suffering from war and poverty.

Some of it has to do with better healthcare here in the US. I do see abuse of the system here. People bring their older/medically needy family over here, real green card or not, for just enough time to get a medicaid card. They use it for the health care, and then send the family members back home. Those people are leeching on the system in that respect--not only are they using up resources that I pay taxes for, but they're not even contributing in sales tax or any kind of income tax to help offset the costs.

INS keeps the money funded by fake green cards and it is then used to process those people back to their countries.
Really? How do they keep track?

As well, not a lot of people in the country work here "over the table". Infact, even if they have a "green card" many employers that hire them don't exactly fill out all the paper work.
Yes, that is true, but we don't know to what extent. Regardless, these cases would fall under the first point that I raised.

What we need to do is re-construct the immigration system, instead of making it a better option to work here illegally (read, easier option) we need to encourage and support legal immigration. We're going to get these people living here either way, we might as well work them into the system. I fully support open immigration laws, myself.
This is probably close to what I believe. I think that many of the people that are here would prefer to be here legally (at least that has been the sentiment of the immigrants that I have worked with). I think the problem is that when people ask to come here legally and are told "no", we encourage illegal immigration.

I think most illegal aliens would love to be here legally, but it takes forever to get citizenship. If there was some way to streamline the legal alien to citizen track and speed it up substantially, that would solve a lot of problems. I see no reason why it should take years for someone to become a citizen. Limits on the number of Mexicans (or other nationalities, for that matter) who can become Americans is pretty pointless, too.

Archived