Home

What new lightsaber types should be in the game?

Darca Lar

What new lightsaber type should be included next?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What new lightsaber type should be included next?

• Lightsaber Whip
    • Ring saber
    • neither
    • both
    • other

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sharrak, you do not 'cauterize' yourself. You cut yourself, and then the lightsaber cauterizes the wound. You're writing like Paolini.

Sorry, that was a little harsh.

At any rate, at least Lightknuckles you wouldn't be in as much danger from your own weapon, it at least makes logical sense. I think it'd be a bad idea, but then, I'd be perfectly happy if they removed Double-Bladed. I certainly don't want to see any more stupid Lightsaber types added, next thing you know they'll make a Chainlightsaber or a gun that shoots lightsabers.

A chainsaber? Seriously? As for the gun that shoots lightsabers, I believe they call that a blaster.

You can hurt yourself with any weapon, all you'd need is proper training. The double-bladed is unique in the sense that most wouldn't know how to defend against it, same goes for the lightwhip. They're both unorthodox.

What I have against Double-Bladeds is that they're nothing new. I'm sick of people going "Lightsabers are cool, so you know what we'll do? We'll duct-tape two of them together at the bottom. Or we'll duct-tape a small one to a large one at a fourty-five degree angle. Or god help us, we'll make the blade flexible!" I mean, dear god, I don't mind it when it's rare. If Exar Kun and Darth Maul were the only examples of Double-Bladed wielders I wouldn't be bothered, but geez, you can't go five feet without stumbling over guys who both dual-wield sabers and use Saberstaffs. If you don't want to use the classic weapon, how about you use something new?

Not what I meant. What I meant was, why don't you use something other than a Lightsaber?

Because lightsabers are far more powerful than your average sword. Heck, outside of Kotor, a lightsaber will cut through an average sword! And they deflect blaster bolts, and they melt doors, and they can only be used effectively by Force-sensitive people, and they look cool (though the Jedi won't admit that's why they use them)...:lol:

Archived