Home

lethal environments

RyuuKage

Personally, I'm pretty pissed off that only enemies are able to be sucked into space.

From the sound of it, you don't like much of anything about the game when also considering some of your previous posts. If that's case, rather than purposely looking for things that you don't like about it, why not just stop playing the game and save yourself the trouble?

I'm not trying to be an ass, but it seems for a while now all you've done is talked about what you don't like. Is there anything that you possible DO LIKE about the game thus far?

From the sound of it, you don't like much of anything about the game when also considering some of your previous posts.

I didn't know I need to have someone else screen my posts for me to see if they don't contain anything (gasp) negative. On the other hand, from the sound of it, you don't seem to dislike anything about the game when considering some of your previous posts. Do I have the right to tell you that anything positive you say is therefore invalidated for no reason other than the fact that it is positive?

If that's case, rather than purposely looking for things that you don't like about it

Again, do I have the right to tell you that there's something wrong with you purposely looking for things you do like about it, even if that isn't what you're actually doing?

From the sound of it, you don't like much of anything about the game when also considering some of your previous posts. If that's case, rather than purposely looking for things that you don't like about it, why not just stop playing the game and save yourself the trouble?
Criticisms are just as welcome as praise. Those are his opinions, and they are just as valid. This isn't supposed to be a gush-fest. ;)

I have no problem with someone having dislikes about the game, there are things about the game I'm not fond of either. But, I do believe there is a distinct difference between discussing your dislikes about the game and out right complaining about anything you can regarding it.

Well, if you see something is wrong or out of place, why not complain about it? You're on your right.

I don't even mind some complaining, but honestly... Who enjoys someone who go's and looks for things to complain about? I don't have a problem with people who have an open/positive mind set from the beginning then happen to run into as issue that disgusts them but when you blatantly look at the glass half empty from the beginning and are looking for any little thing you can complain about, that to me is just ridiculous.

I personally think this game is unbelievably good. They freakin nailed everything Star Wars in this puppy. As for creative killing, carbonite tanks are fun but did you try force gripping the hose and spraying carbonite all over everyone? Thats pretty sweet. Lightning grenading any enemy is fun too.

Throwing your enemies (and peasants sometimes :naughty:) off the side of buildings in the Cloud City level is super fun :xp:.

I hear ya. I loved throwing those enemies off of the platforms (except the Mandalorians. I had to Scorch and Impale them many times)

Anyways, my favorite way would be "Junk Golem Bowling." Find one of those giant metal balls, and push it towards Junk Golems. Works even better with Pummel.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grip + saber impale + place in path of death star beam + saber call back before vaporization = pwned

Tons of bad ass combos with the mid air Y & B combo slam down. A mix of ground stabs, grip throws (catch after the bounce up), and lightning bombs. I caught an enemy after this on the bounce, then saber throwed, then lightning bomb, before throwing out a window and sucking out 4 other enemies. It was awesome

• 2 weeks later...

I like the saber swing throwing enemies into the air. It's like with Sauron in LOTR at the start.

I do like using the environment against enemies as well. I hate those acid-filled bubbles on Felucia, so I try to throw enemies onto them. I also try to take out rancors with those plants that react to electricity. Those knock over rancors and I go berserk on them.

For those purge troopers, I target the enemies next to them. With Force grip level 2 or three, it will pick up those things and I throw them as hard as I can into walls.

Archived