Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part V: The Threefold War

Alkonium

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh is that so Lord Wraith?" Asked Dar as he made his first into the city, watching with delight as the buildings crumbled and the citizens fell to the floor at the hands of his storm trooper army. It was truly a glorious site, and the feeling of death was magnificent. It had truly been a long time since he was so fortune to feel such carnage. He truly missed it the ocean of fear and sorrow that swept through the streets of this innocent city.

"I'm not sure if you have noticed but if you look deep into the force you'd find that the lovely governess isn't among the people, the attack here is only to spread more of a message," Dar informed the other Sith before pausing to use the force to grip a fleeing civilian before throwing him towards a far away building. Dar smiled as he watched the body hit the wall and fall to the floor. "But my flagship is an customized Interdictor cruiser, equipped with gravity wells and a large hanger. As soon as she arrived, my ship will active the gravity well and my bombers will bring it offline with their ion-cannons. Once that is done, I want you to supervise one of the Star Destroyers operation to bring it aboard their ship via tractor beam. Once we have her we'll leave, but in case she escapes, we'll need a ransom for her to return and her beloved city is more than enough to do that."

Aboard the transport, Andorra rose and told her foster mother she was going to her quarters to think and meditate. She had a slight headache. "Maybe I should lie down," she thought to herself as she brushed back a tendril of white-blonde hair from her face. Once entrenched in her quarters, the young Avalonian felt her headache twinge with a signal that meant it was getting worse. The war, the skirmish, the uneasiness she felt...

Andorra fell into a strange dream that was not a dream, full of a dull violet haze.

(I'm asking for someone to interact with my character in some way. He's currently hiding in an alleyway near the front entrance of Mando'a. A large group of Stormtroopers (above 10) are converging on his location. Alone, he could probably secure 8 deaths without damage, but trying to outlast 10 Stormtroopers could cause serious injury in such tight quarters. He's a Jedi, a strong one, but he's Gray, which means he's complicated to read. He needs help or a distraction of some sort. Heck, I could even roll with him being attacked. Just something.)

Wrath woke suddenly to Lord Bodanawieedo's response. The sith lord wasn't pleased with what Wrath had told him and brought up a valid point.

"I'm sorry Lord Bodanawieedo but that order came directly from Lord Virul and they must be follow. You and your men are to pull out at once, besides there's no fun in your plan." Wrath's small fighter continued on its course getting closer and closer by the second. "However I'll see what Lord Virul thinks of your plan."

Wrath contacted Lord Virul through the force as he put his comlink down.

"Lord Virul, Lord Bodanawieedo wishes to capture the ship with his larger ship however I don't see the fear striking part in that only a cowardly move. I would prefer to infiltrate that ship and get her myself; what do you feel is the appropriate move?"

Wrath would wait for his lord to respond before calling Lord Bodanawieedo back up. He looked over at the coordinates of the governors ship, they would be there within the hour. Wrath hoped Lord Virul would contact him back soon otherwise the armored sith would have to improvise on a plan.

(Oh. It would be best to describe the situation a little better- I had no idea where your commandos were from your post.)

Merios peeked around the corner and watched as a hail of gunfire ripped through the small engagement of Stormtroopers, tearing three of them down violently. He took this in stride. He opened his robe and slid it off, grasping his light saber and launching himself around the corner, sprinting hard and shouldering into one of the Stormtroopers, sending the soldier and himself a few feet forward in mid-air. He kicked off of the trooper's chest and back flipped, landing on one knee and igniting his saber in a backhand position in his right hand. He pulled himself to his feet and quickly jumped straight up, watching a single Stormtrooper follow his movements with his rifle and pop off a few shots. Merios twirled his saber in mid air and propel himself towards two of the soldiers. A wicked scream escaped from his throat as he slammed into the concrete, plunging his saber into the ground and sending out a Force shockwave, knocking a good four soldiers to the ground and sending the two troopers he landed next to flying a good 15 feet in the air, smashing into obstacles.

He slowly stood back up, twirling the saber with a flash of light, deflecting a few shots. He noticed there were men who were helping- but it was confusing. He retreated a few feet and held out his left hand forward, his right hand still skillfully twirling the blue light saber left and right, back and forth, up and down deflecting shots from either side. The four Stormtroopers on the ground slowly began to rise. Their legs flailing and their arms and hands reaching out for nothing as their bodies floated above helplessly. He could hear frightened screams as he lifted them higher. He closed his eyes and concentrated, lifting his left hand up and bringing it down quickly towards the remaining three standing Stormtroopers, propelling the four helpless enemies barreling towards the soldiers at a terrifying velocity.

Their bodies collided and twisted together as the mass of bodies smashed and rolled into a wall. With that kind of force, it was unsure whether they survived that kind of onslaught. Merios turned towards the other soldiers who had originally began to ambush on the Stormtroopers. He lifted his saber horizontally in front of him, facing the commandos. He panted a little bit, sweat beading off his forehead.

"Friend or Foe?!"

He yelled those words at the top of his lungs- a rough, raspy yet soothing voice of a Jedi. Though, they carried the weight of dignity and respect, no one could tell that he was a fallen Jedi- at least, not immediately.

There weren't very many things that could surprise Kadis. Turns out, Jedi leaping out of nowhere was still one of them. He focused his fire away from the Jedi, doing his best to cover him as he ripped through the Stormtroopers like a scythe through wheat.

It was only a matter of time before the stormtroopers were completely decimated, caught between a crack unit and a Jedi cutting loose. Kadis smirked as the last of the Stormtroopers were finished off.

"Friend or foe!?" The Jedi shouted at them. Not surprising. Rule of thumb is never to trust an unknown in a warzone.

"Katarns, stand down and take up defensive positions. We're Republic Commandos, Jedi." He grinned, glad to see someone else around. "We weren't aware of any Jedi presence here. Are you alright?" He stood up, ready to retake cover at a moment's notice. "Captain Valmar, commander of this unit." He tapped his chest, indicating himself.

Infiltrate the cruiser, but ensure that they are not aware until it is too late. Virul replied. Virul was no longer the type to kill needlessly, as anyone could be an unwitting pawn in his plan, and the living usually made better pawns than the dead. Usually.

"It's not like I mind her doing that or anything. Good looks seem to run strongly in your family." Kalla replied, teasing Tonatius. Regardless of his reaction, she always enjoyed joking around with him.

Wrath formed an even larger smile on his face as he got Lord Virul's response and quickly brought up his comlink.

"Lord Bodanawieedo you are to pull that ship out at once or I'll kill everyone aboard it and rip it apart piece by piece, Wrath out." Wrath turned his comlink off and threw it away.

"My Lor.... General I have a visual of the Governor's ship" said the officer.

"Good, now take us above it"

The small fighter soared above the governor's ship as Wrath had ordered.

"When I get out you are to land on a nearby asteroid and wait for me to contact you" Wrath said as he picked up the comlink again and placed it on his side.

Wrath looked out at the ship ready to make the jump as the officer strapped himself in and put his helmet on. Wrath quickly opened the cockpit and jumped out closing it with his feet. Wrath glided through space heading directly for the cruiser. He turned to the right and tried to move away from the bride as to avoid being spotted. Fortunately for him his armor was black so it would be fairly hard to spot him and for that matter to even be looking for him out in space.

9 8 7 6....5 4 3 2...Now Wrath thought in his head as he approached the ship. He ignited his saber and jabbed it into the ship. He made a circle large enough for him to fit through and pushed down on it. He jumped down into the ship and lifted the circle he cut back into place, quickly sealing it up. He deactivated his saber and looked around hoping for some kind of clue. Wrath looked down the hall and saw a girl walk by making Wrath rather curious.

A girl on the governor's ship? How odd . Wrath thought to himself.

Wrath moved down the hall quietly and made a left in the direction the girl was walking away from. He moved down the hall and looked around, the governor was close he could sense it. He continued down the hall and stopped seeing a guard outside a door. Inside the room was not the governor but her bed and a closet, the perfect hiding place for Wrath. Wrath quickly looked around and ripped off a small chunk of wall and threw it down the hall. As the guard went to go check it out Wrath moved past him and to the door. He went into the room and shut the door exactly how he had found it, now all he had to do was wait.

*In a luxuriously-furnished cabin of living quarters, a young Avalonian girl rests...*

Andorra Evenstar was asleep, yes, and dreaming, but that didn't mean her dreams were peaceful ones. She saw the galaxy swirling around her, spinning out of control as endless fleets of starships and fighter vessels threatened to choke it to death with their streams of exhaust and fuel emissions. She was dreaming of war, and this war was not bound by time or space. It was eternal, and as much as Andorra hated war, she had never even thought to consider a war that truly was not--one without cause, one without end.

"Mother?", she called out softly in her slumber, not even realizing she was asleep. She thrashed around once, making a jumble out of her bedclothes and sweating a bit, but soon the war-imbued nightmare consumed her consciousness fully and she lay still. Did she even sense her mother was in danger, or at least could be at the moment? No. Even the fabled "Evenstar intuition", renowned amongst the denizens of the galaxy, could not rouse Andorra from a too-long sleep, utterly fueled by physical and mental exhaustion.

Reyvan waited on the bridge with his nephew Andros and his Master Jun-la. "Tell me, young Andros, how has your mother been? Since the war started, I have seen far less of her than your father or sister." He asked Andros, but as he said it, he sensed an something, or perhaps someone, onboard who was unaccounted for. "Do you sense that?" He then asked the two of them.

Merios twirled his saber about vertically before deactivating it, letting it float back onto it's clip from his palm. He walked a few paces forward, his olive and gray Jedi garments leaving much to wonder about. He had the walk, the stance of a Jedi- but he also had the weathered, seasonal look of a nomad.

"Captain Valmar.. I believe a more adequate question would be: are you alright?"

He walked a couple more steps- he was now no more than a few feet away. His eyes locked with Valmar's, but then he scanned the man over, taking note of his armaments and his armor; as well as his men around him. They were built and they seemed to know what they're doing. It was only a matter of time before he had to leave- with or without these men. There was a disturbance in the Force and there is something here that he could sense; something dark.

"Unhurt, Master Jedi. The Stormies didn't have much of a chance." He grinned. Jedi was a good sign, although this one looked like someone had done a number on him. Probably had been out here in the Boonies for a while.

"We made landfall not too long ago. Not really sure what the situation is, intel is sketchy at best. We've got a Republic Task Force that should be here in six to ten hours. Can you tell us anything about the Imperial advance?"

He knew it was probably rude to immediately move towards local intel, but every second was precious.

"In particular, we're trying to figure out what their motive is here. Judging by what we know, the Imps aren't trying to secure their flanks, just mowing down everything not in white armor."

((Been a bit behind since I couldn't find a free wifii in Denver :p Anyway, Cyborg, Andorra's adopted mother is not the Governor of Aztlan. She is the Lady Governor of Avalon. While she rules Avalon she also rules the system. Unite them in just cause. Plus they are on board a vessel.

Alkonium, even a remote chance works. The Force works as it wills ;P ))

"Looking for someone, Intruder?" Andros' soft voice became dangerous as he came upon the unidenified person. His eyes were like flashing emeralds, gold flecks dancing near the pupils.

"We all reflect our creator. All shapes. All sizes," Tonatius replied as he looked up at the sky. He had recently begun to learn to stargaze and he was practicing.

Andros replied, "I haven't really spoken with her. Training."

Jun-la continued, "Some of our missions have kept us out of contact for months. I have tried to give reports and messages whenever I could."

"Virul, you may think that kidnapping will make ends meet but they won't. Bushida is the code followed and they would rather die than allow secrets revealled," Tyrannus growled. The supposed immortal was such a fool. To know the enemy gave a means to defeat it. This was lack of knowledge. "Besides the taint will be watching and more likely will have found the intruder before he even gets past the first bulkhead."

"It is not so simple as holding her for ransom or torturing her for information. After gaining as much knowledge as possible from ... another source, and breaking the governor's will, I will take her place and destroy Avalon from within." Virul replied. "We're really working to the same end here. We both want Avalon destroyed."

Merios turned towards the city, then glanced at the dead bodies before turning his attention back to the soldier.

"When I find out, I'll be sure to tell you.."

He sighed, crossing his arms and walking towards his long brown robe that was on the ground. He stopped nearby and swept it up with his right hand, sliding into it and walking back to Valmar.

"I arrived here no more than an hour ago- if that. I have no idea what's going on here.. I arrived and I immediately felt a disturbance in the Force.."

He squinted his eyes and looked into the distance.

"Have you come in contact with a commanding officer yet, Captain?"

With that question he arched his right eyebrow.

(Thanks Tysy)

The governor had finished up with her work and was ready for a nap herself. She rose from her desk and moved down the hall to where her room was. The guard that was standing there nodded and moved out of the way. She opened the door and shut it behind her. A hand reached over and grabbed her mouth and another brought a small vibroblade to her throat.

"Make a sound and I will kill you" Wrath whispered.

The governor knew however she was an important figure and if this figure had waited this long to attack her he wanted her alive. The governor screamed as loud as she could from under Wrath's hand forcing the guard to come in. Wrath took the vibroblade and threw it right at the guard's head, killing him as he ran into the room. Wrath took two fingers and squeezed on her neck forcing her to sleep.

"Sleep governor, you're going to need it" Wrath said as the governor's body went limp in his arms.

Wrath grabbed her in one arm and his comlink in the other.

"Officer Khorrl wait outside the bridge with the ship"

Wrath moved out of the room and wandered down the halls looking for some type of armory. Inside he found the helmet he was looking for and placed it on the governor's head. Wrath exited the armory and made his way to the bridge. One guard heard some kind of noise and turned to face Wrath.

"Its General Wra..." the guard began before being stabbed with a light saber. Wrath quickly charged up a force push sending everyone else in the room flying into the walls. The fighter was waiting for him outside so he approached the window. As he readied to jump he remembered the girl that was on the ship and sighed picking up his comlink.

"Officer Khorrl swing the ship around and go into the hangar, we'll meet you there."

Wrath quickly turned around and made his way into the hangar. Sure enough the fighter was waiting for him once more, this time inside the ship. Wrath placed the governor in the back and strapped her in.

"General Wrath, there's only room two." Officer Khorrl said completely oblivious.

"Exactly," Wrath said coldly placing his hands on Khorrl's head and snapped his neck. The Imperial officer dropped to the ground cap and all.

Wrath jumped into the pilot's seat and closed the cockpit. He punched in some keys and the fighter took off racing away from the cruiser. He would have plenty of fuel to get back, all he had to do now was contact Lord Virul.

"Lord Virul, I have successfully captured the governor and I am on my way back to you." Wrath said to Virul via the force.

"Excellent work, Wrath." Virul replied over the comm. "We will need another to blackmail information out of, but that issue will be addressed later. Did you see anyone suitable for this?"

Kalla and Reyvan rushed into the Governor's quarters as soon they sensed her absence, but they were too late to spot Wrath escape. Kalla quickly ran to Andorra's room, spotting her asleep, and attempted to rouse her to ask if she saw anything. "How can you possibly be such a heavy sleeper?" She sarcastically commented.

Wrath heard Lord Virul's voice over the comlink and thought about it for a bit. He than remembered the girl he had spared earlier by not taking everyone out. He did it because he did not want to kill her but perhaps he could use that to his advantage.

"Well Lord Virul there was a girl on the ship. She doesn't look like the governor but I've got a pretty good hunch about her. Someone as skilled as you can sense the connection between the two and that's why I feel she is a worthy choice to blackmail."

Valmar shook his head. "No such luck. We just made landfall a few minutes ago, and the closest thing to a commander was the Stormtrooper sergeant, and he's not going to be answering any questions." The Stormtrooper had his helmet cracked open like a bad wk'ou melon flung against a starfighter viewport.

Kadis winced. "Shayloh, have you had any luck with Imperial Crypt?"

"Some, sir. Automated Decrypt cracked the local Imperial Army/Stormtrooper/Support Tactical Net. We made a clean entry into the city, sir, this patrol did not succeed in getting off an alert."

He sighed, relieved. "Any word on who's in charge?"

The Bothan pressed the earpiece in, fiddling with frequencies on her comm gear. "Got a complaint voiced on a single squad channel about a 'General Wrath'. Other than that, no word on an Emperor, Lord, Moff, Colonel, Captain, or anything else."

Kadis nodded. It figured, this kind of action went beyond Imperial viciousness into outright monstrosity. "Most likely a codename. Attempt to get through the Decryption on the Regimental Channel, we might capture voice-bytes of their commander or whatever their objective is."

"Already on it, sir. Very tough encryption, though."

"Try to pin down an armor movement on the tactical channel. We could capture a command vehicle and use it's Decryption Module. General Doth would love us forever if we managed to steal something like that."

Shayloh's fur twitched. It was a rather risky plan. Crazy, even. But it might work. "Got something. A four-mech unit of All-Terrain Scouts moving down a nearby boulevard."

"Alright. Sharp, move to Rooftop Seventeen and cover. Demon, get Anti-Armor prepped." Amelia nodded and began assembling a collapsible Merr-Sonn Rocket Launcher. "Wheels, you know how to pilot an Imp All-Terrain Scout?" The Verpine nodded.

"Good. Sharp, you're in command. The four of you, disable that scout group and capture the command vehicle. After that, make your way to Twelve Street and establish a defensive perimeter. The rest of us...I've got a hunch to play. Break out into Offense Pattern Two, direct path to the planetary governor's estate."

Merios closed his eyes as the soldiers began to disperse. He concentrated on the Force, delving into his subconscious, reading and listening to the universe around him.

"This.. General Wrath.. The Dark Side is strong with him.. Be very careful... I don't believe he's alone. The energy is too concentrated to be coming from one person..."

He opened his eyes and sighed. He looked at Valmar. Mech units, ugh.

"If you want, I can assist. It's not often you get help from a Jedi. Plus, I need someone to attach myself to... Wandering this battlefront alone is suicide."

Merios walked next to Valmar, looking at the soldiers walking off.

"I have a deal."

He exhaled heavily.

"You allow me to follow you and don't broadcast my position and I'll provide "heavy" support, if you catch my drift."

He didn't talk much like a Jedi sometimes, which could lead to some interesting situations. He had less "dignified" ways of talking than other Jedi. It was strange, to say the least. Other than that, his position, even cloaked on "air" by Valmar's troops, couldn't be hidden for much longer. He was strong in the Force, and it wasn't going to take long for another Jedi- or Sith- to lock into his position. He just hopes it's not the latter.

Andorra roused herself from sleep, though it was difficult for her--almost as if she had been under a heavy dose of anesthetics. "Wha...what? What happened?" The Avalonian girl rubbed her eyes and then did a quick double-take--no, triple-take. The creature standing before her had a female voice, but she looked part-Human, part-Twi'lek, and part Rodian! Like a Human, she had hair, but like a Twi'lek, she had lekku! Her hands were soft yet scaly and grayish-colored, like a Rodian's, and she had antennae as well.

"Are you a hallucination?!" gasped Andorra, but then checked herself and blinked. "I mean no offense, my lady, but you see--I have never seen anything--anyone--like you before!" She felt her face redden with shame and embarrassment. Where were her renowned Avalonian manners and gracious demeanor when she needed them? "Pardon me a thousand times," she mumbled meekly. "My name is Andorra Evenstar, and I humbly apologize for my rude comments. I seem to have--fallen asleep, as you said, and I still can't tell whether I'm awake or dreaming right now." She brushed the tendrils of whitish-blonde hair from her face.

"You're awake," said the creature somberly, "and something terrible has happened. Your mother has been abducted, most likely by Sith forces."

Andorra's jaw went slack. "Sith? What can I--what did I--Mother!" She sprang from the bed, making even more of a jumble of her bedsheets, and then she sprinted around her quarters in a mad panic, trying to unlock security doors and banging on them unsuccessfully. "Mother! I'm here!"

"It's too late," said the creature, placing a gentle hand on Andorra's right shoulder to stop the Avalonian from breaking her fists against the unyielding steel. "She's already gone, but I and my comrades can help. My name is Kalla Kaltas, and our forces are already intending to track the Governor down."

Andorra sagged limply against the rigid security door. "Ah, Kalla...thank you!"

Archived