Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part V: The Threefold War

Alkonium

Kalla quickly parried Tonatius' sword with her lightsaber, and turned to face him. "Come to your senses! We have a job to do! The Mandalorians can handle Wrath without you, but we can't storm that fortress without you. They're doing their part, and we must do ours." She shouted at him, trying to make him regain his focus. Then, Reyvan sent message out, "All gunships, concentrate your fire on the main gate! If we can't get it open, this whole attack will have been for nothing." He sent on the comm to the ATT pilots. Soon, the gunships began firing their missiles at the gate, slowly blowing it to pieces.

"I think it may have affected you because something like that creates massive shockwaves in the Force, and you're one of the most Force-sensitive Jedi in the galaxy." Komad suggested. As they arrived at the control room, the five Stormtroopers inside immediately raised their blaster rifles at them, and just as quickly Komad activated his lightsabers, and at the moment they opened fire, Komad every single one of their shots back at them. "Gate controls are offline, but everything else seems to be in working order." He commented, looking over the various control panels.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonatius growled in frustration. The glow hadn't left his eyes when he said, "Him or stormtroopers. It makes no difference."

At that moment, hordemen began advancing towards them. The blades on their forarms were drawn and were deadly. They growled their animal like growls and began to advance on the Republic troops.

Tonatius, in his haze saw them and said,his voice sounding warped, "See? Here comes the enemy. If it's a fight they want then they shall have it."

"Perhaps," Greea allowed, "Or its because my family has known Avalonians. Andros did train Jaden Korr along with Kyle Katarn." She gave her head a final shake before moving. "Come on let's find a way to open the gates."

"You're not yourself! The Tonatius I know wouldn't go looking for a fight. Come on!" Kalla told him. They needed to get in there, and get the governor out as quickly as possible. Once she was safe, the Republic could begin its full offensive.

"The controls would be useless anyway. Look." Komad replied, pointing at the window. From there, they could see the damage done to the gate's by the Republic's ATT's. "Well, that's one way to open a door." He commented. "We should still disable internal security, and try to do something about the external autoturrets."

Andorra smiled slyly. What would happen if she tried to bash one of them with Chetyrnadtsat? Noticing an opening in the rapid-fire pattern of laser blasts, she leapt forward and smashed the blade into the automated machine. Nothing. She tried again. Still nothing, except the surface of the autoturret was becoming scarred. With one final attempt, she jammed the blade into its lasergun, hoping to disable its internal circuitry.

Kalla watched as the sparks flew from the damaged turret. Evidently, Andorra had managed to drive her blade deep enough in to pierce it's central processor, effectively shutting it down. She also noticed the other autoturrets simply shutting down, but that couldn't possibly be directly related to Andorra taking out one of them. "The gates have been destroyed, let's move!" Reyvan called out to them.

Andros nodded and moved his hands to disable the turrets. "There at least our ships won't be targeted. We need to make our way back to the prisoner level. From there we can rig up and explosive or use lightsabers to take down the door."

Tonatius growled in frustration until it came out as a roar. He took a deep breath and said, "You're right. We can look for a fight." HE began to follow everyone to the main gate.

Jun-la was leading with Reyvan until the smoke cleared and a figure came through. It was Karaka with his blades drawn. He looked up with a gleam of pleasure in his eyes that accentuated his demonic eyes. She stood there for a moment and then said, "I'll handle this. Split up and take the long way around."

Matton was not going to let her battle that creature alone again so he made up his mind to stay. He said to Kalla and Andros, "You two stay together with Andorra and Tonatius ok?"

At that moment, Riyusaan appeared in a flash of lightning. He stood there with his staff and said to Jun-la, "This battle is not yours. You must make your way into the fortress. A greater evil requires your help." At that moment, Ken-Lui came up and stood with Riyusaan. Riyusaan then added, "We will fight this battle. Go!"

Jun-la nodded and said, "Alright Reyvan, you take your team through the back. We're bound to come upon Master Komad and Starlighter at one point."

Reyvan then led his team into the fortress, along with a few Guardsmen providing cover from behind. Getting past the now-ruined main gate was simple enough, but there were also several smaller security doors blocking their path. At each one, Kalla activated her lightsaber and drove it through the terminal, forcing them open. "This place is huge; we need to find a way to quickly navigate through it." She commented.

As Greea deactivated the autoturrets, Komad sent a message to the Republic Star Destroyers. "This is Jedi Master Komad Kaltas requesting an ATT at my location. We have non-hostile civilian personnel requiring immediate extraction." He sent out. "We need to get moving, and get to the governor." He said to Greea and Andros. Then, a familiar dark presence filled his thoughts. "Virul is close." He added.

Riyusaan watched as the Avalonians and their friends heeded his advice. He turned to face Karaka who managed to gather a horde of his hordesmen. He said, "You hellbeast have violated our laws one too many times."

Karaka growled, "And you are weak!"

"Not without friends," Ken-Lui entered. He was followed by Li Shang, Son-ja, Katarina, Joji Chan and Ja-xor. They stood ready to face the hordesmen.

Karaka replied, "So this is what it has come to thunder sentou? Standing in the way of what could be ours?"

Riyusaan replied, "Standing up against beasts that taint the realms where they don't belong is our cause. You do not belong here."

"I have every right!"

"Not in this realm."

Karaka let out a roar and his hordesmen raced forward, their blades drawn to attack. Riyusaan stood there as they came while his warriors rushed forward. Ken-Lui reached for his hat and in a fluid motion threw it at a hordesman where it decapitated the creature before returning to him. The others launched themselves at the enemy with a sounding crash.

"A maze it is but the path is clear," Tonatius replied in his strange manner. Having gotten his initial rage under control, he was determined to protect his cousin. He motioned for Kalla to not smash the panels. Running his hands along it, he pushed a button that revealed a series of camera views. In one there was Jun-la, Tulre and Matton running down a corridor, another there were members of the enemy, hordemen and decrepit looking creatures that Tonatius recognized instantly. "Rashikians. So there is a union between the realms."

In one frame, the sudden appearance of Masters Greea, Komad and Andros brought some relief. Tonatius looked at Kalla and said, "Try to find someway to contact them while I try to bring up a schematic. Maybe we can guide our parties."

Andros nodded at Komad and looked at the panel. Written in ancient Avalonian he read it. He pointed to behind Komad and said, "We go that way."

"How do you know?" Greea asked.

Andros pointed at the panel and ran his fingers while speaking the words. He then said, "Basically: This way to the detention area." It was actually pointing which way to go. "Mother taught me the ancient language." He was referring to his long dead mother who had gone to join her husband on the White Road or as the Jedi say become one with the Force.

Andros said nothing more and took the lead through the passages. stopping often to read and make sure they were heading in the right direction.

Tyrannus was watching on the viewscreen with amusement. He commented, "You know Virul, I never doubted that the bastard taint would make it here. Still perhaps you better find a way to activate those traps you are fond of using." His voice held a faint mockery of Virul's methods used against enemies.

"As you wish." Virul replied, flipping a switch and leaving the throne room.

Kalla managed to slice into the comm system, and attempted to guide her parents and Master Starlighter to the detention level. "Just another right turn, and- oh no." She told them, noticing who else was searching the corridors. "I know. Get the governor out, I'll hold him off." Komad replied, activating his lightsabers. "Master Kaltas, do you honestly think I would let you get out of here alive?" Virul asked, his lightsaber also drawn. "You've failed, Virul. Your fortress is crumbling, and we are not leaving without the governor." Komad replied, keeping his lightsabers in a defensive position.

Andros paused to see Virul standing coming towards them. Komad had said he would hold him off yet he was unsure of whether or not to leave him. Greea was in the same fix since it was her husband. He called out to Virul, "So this is what it has come to Virul? Play a game of cat and mouse in this crumbling fortess?"

Tonatius was watching on the monitors in despair. He had heard the stories of Virul and his abilities. He looked around the console to try and find something. He asked, "Kalla, are there any turrets in that corridor? Any type of droid sentry?"

Jun-la had not wanted to leave the Miako warriors there but Riyusaan had been insistent and instinct had told her to obey. She took herself, her brother and Matton through a side entrance of some sort and they were making there way through a maze of corridors. At a T-Junction, she said, "This is getting us nowhere. Even with the signs on the walls we are going in circles."

"Nothing with a circle Sis," Tulre replied in a fit of humour, "It's like that exercise that Tavaryn likes to test us with."

Jun-la looked and it did look like a maze exercise. Perhaps..."It is a training ground."

Matton asked, "Oookay so what do we do?"

"All training mazes have a pattern but you need a key like a phrase or something. We don't have it," Jun-la replied.

"So how do we get out of here? We can't just blast our way out," Matton asked.

Jun-la looked around and up. She spotted something in a corner on the ceiling. She let out a slow smile and said, "I think we may find our way out of this yet." She picked up her comm and called, "Kalla? Padawan? Come in." There was slight static and she repeated, "Kalla come in."

Andros had stayed with his sister to protect Andorra and now he felt slightly useless but he was determined to help as he studied the panels to decipher their function. He heard a crackle and a voice broken. He asked, "Kal you hear something?"

"Remember, you're not in a labyrinth, you're in a base of operations. The Imperials designed everything in a logical manner, but also with security in mind. Follow the locked doors." Kalla suggested. "Nothing I can control from here, but we should try to get over there ourselves and help." She told Tonatius.

"So this is Master Starlighter. I shall not deprive Tyrannus the pleasure of killing you himself, but when I'm through with you, you'll wish I had." Virul responded, making threats in his typical manner. "Your fight is with me, not him, Virul." Komad replied, keeping his lightsabers pointed at him. "On the contrary, you and your friends have interfered with my plans for the last time." And with that, Virul unleashed a maelstrom of Force Lightning, Komad catching as much of it as he could with his lightsabers.

Andros had expected the lash of lightning and was ready for it. What Komad missed, he caught with his hands, channeling the Force to store the energy and try and revert it back. It was risky since the corridors were narrow. He gritted his teeth and sent it back at Virul, narrowly missing Komad. He said, "Komad may have a bone to pick but this fight is a battle for all."

Back at the control center, Andros had managed to decipher the panel and was downloading schematicas and such. He said, "Kal. I think you can access the droids from this panel. According to this the maintenance and defense systems are tied on the same loop here."

A crackle sounded on the comm, and Jun-la's voice sounded, "You may be right Padawan. Kalla, even in logical manner a training chamber is designed to fool. Try and find the schematic or map of this level. Otherwise we can't get to you."

Virul then raised his left hand and began to choke Andros with the Force, lifting him up into the air. He then slammed into the bulkhead. "Tyrannus, if you want to kill Starlighter, now is your chance." He said over the comm. "Now to deal with you." Virul said, swinging his lightsaber downwards at Komad, only for Komad to block, crossing his lightsabers and kicking Virul in the chest. "Impressive, most impressive." Virul commented. "You haven't seen anything yet." Komad replied, parrying another swing.

"Right. I think I can rig it to detect you, and I can guide you through, but I think it's more important that you get to the detention level than to us." Kalla replied, checking the other panel. "I think I can reverse their targeting systems remotely, and then deploy them, although Virul will probably make short work of them." She then cracked open the panel, crossed a few wires, and closed it up again. Then she hit the button to deploy sentries in the detention level. "That should do it. Now, according to this, the detention level should be just below you."

Andorra, in her deep state of sublustrum, went from a hazy red field of vision, to orange, to gold, to white. White hot rage. Her heart was beating slowly to her, yet in real life, that muscle was being overclocked inside her chest. In the blink of an eye, she had reached the fourth level of that state.

Chetyr'...chetyr'...chetyr'...chetyr'... Sweat was forming on her brow.

There was Virul, Dark Lord of the Sith, assaulting her dearest allies. There were all her hopes and dreams, the last, best hopes of the galaxy, writhing nearly at his mercy. Andorra knew, of course, that he had none. He would turn the Jedi into charred corpses, or failing that, into his loyal thralls.

She would not have it. Weakling, she'd been deemed. Useless, she'd been called. Not fit for the rage of war, others had said of her. This was the moment to either prove herself, or die. She would not die. Instead, Lord Virul would. He was concentrating on his potent prey, and not upon the predator that had snuck up right behind him with a sacred blade.

Chetyr'...chetyr'...chetyr'... This was Stage Four, the final, lethal one.

The Avalonian maiden licked her lips in sublime anticipation. They were as parched as the sands of the deserts of Tatooine, as starved as a malraas without any cannoks to hunt, and as thirsty as a gizka dying of a poison pill.

She'd kill him. She hated all that Virul was, all that he stood for, and though hate was not the Jedi way, this parasitic being would never respond to anything that resembled love or compassion. He--it--would only die if its head were split in half. All of Andorra's body tensed, her muscles taut in pain.

How in the Force had she reached Stage Four so quickly? It wasn't possible.

It was. Her heart was near to stopping, though Andorra did not notice it.

Chetyr'...

Andorra let out an animal scream, one of inhuman and insentient anger, and raised the sword she prized. Without one wasted ounce of strength, she slashed it downward, intending to slice it right through Virul's gray flesh...

Kalla rushed to the detention block after Andorra, fearful of what could happen if she did kill Virul. "DON'T!" She shouted at Andorra.

The blow did not kill Virul, but he was left in excruciating pain. Letting out a bloodcurdling scream, he force pushed Andorra back, leaving himself open to attack from behind. Komad took the opportunity and cut off Virul's hand. Realising he had been defeated, Virul fell to his knees. "You have a lot to answer for, but death is too good for you." Komad said, deactivating his lightsabers.

(perfect spot for Andorra to finish Virul off, Tysy)

When in that final stage

Of consummate full rage,

You cannot control

An impulse that feels whole.

Sublustrum's not a snare,

But mind you--do take care

You don't reach Four too fast,

Or your life shall not last...

Andorra realised that Virul was on his knees, but he was not begging for his life. A trap. Even if he were pleading for Komad to spare him, what had the Avalonian learned throughout the course of history, of this war? Sometimes the enemy took advantage of another's kindness, of another's offer to let him live. This was most certainly the case with Virul. She knew she had to act.

Meanwhile, her heart, almost sending itself into permanent arrest from exhaustion, gave Andorra the strength for the final blow. Che...tyr'...

The blade of her sacred sword sliced through Virul's rotting head, making his hair fly in all directions and his gray, matted flesh splay out in ribbons. He had no real semblance of what sentient beings called a 'brain' anymore, but rather a primitive mass of gray matter that had thousands of holes filled with fluid. The fluid spilled out and sprayed in all directions, spattering the walls. Not stopping with his head, Andorra pushed the blade down further, breaking through his brittle ribcage, his sternum, his desiccated black heart. Down through the spine and the pelvic bone Chetyrnadtsat cleaved, until at last...

Lord Virul, Dark Lord of the Sith, Mastermind of the Threefold War

had been riven

completely in half.

Andorra's eyes were filled with tears, with tears of wild glee and endless bliss. She had done it. She herself, the weak one, the useless one, had rid the galaxy of the greatest threat it had ever known since Lord Palpatine. Her heart began to beat again as normal consciousness flowed back to her, and she began to spin around and around, like a child spinning in her mother's arms. She would rescue her mother. She would rejoin her friends. She would be joined to Kalla in a marriage through the Force, where their hearts and minds and bodies would be as one. All that remained was to leave here...

Most people feared madness. Andorra did not. The loss of one's mind was not always a painful thing. Sometimes, it was full of joy, this surrender of one's senses to the paradise that was this one single moment. Victory, victory, victory!

Lord Virul's body was a heap of flesh and bone, of black blood and stinking ooze. There could be no more fitting death for the Dark Lord of the Sith...

Like so many times before, Virul's body had been slain, but his spirit lived on. A voice was then heard throughout the fortress. Virul's voice. Virul's original voice. "Heh heh heh heh. You can kill my body, but you can never kill ME!" He shouted out. Looking around, he knew he would quickly have to claim a body before he truly became one with the Force. At first, he thought of claiming Komad's, but he knew that Komad's resistance would be too strong to overcome. Then he saw the Avalonian girl. Claiming the body of his latest killer. How fitting. As his spirit entered, he remembered how violently his past victims had reacted, so passing off as her would be impossible, and he would have to flee immediately. Seeing as Andorra was in pain, Kalla ran to her, but was stopped by her father. "Stay away from her!" He called out to her. "She needs me!" Kalla shouted back. "She's not Andorra anymore. She's Darth Virul now." Komad said, not liking that idea any more than his daughter did.

Jun-la heard the screams and ignoring the idea given let loose a rage-like tremor but it was covered in urgency that shattered walls, allowing the door to be revealed. Tulre helped her in his own way by protecting her and Matton from the falling debris. Once cleared she said, "Let's go."

Matton in his manner said, "Remind me not to piss you off."

"I amnot pissed. I am worried," Jun-la admitted as she put speed in her muscles.

The Force choke hurt and Andros was helpless as he watched Virul take over the girl. He could feel a tremor though and it wasn't from his daughter but from his sister. He could feel her rage and he felt something stress along the walls. He could also see Tyrannus leaning lazily against the wall with a grin on his face.

Tonatius took off after Kalla to help her and to stop his cousin. Young Andros stayed where he was hoping that they would catch up to her. Tonatius was aware that his cousin was in too deep with the Force and with the overwhelming power of this place, she was consumed by rage. He watched as she struck down Virul and as Virul took over her body he became enraged. His eyes began to glow again. He said, "So this is what you do? Taking over a body to achieve your ends? You are no better than the dead Sith Marka Ragnos."

Tyrannus who had been leaning against the wall, having followed Virul came out and said, "You know Virul, a female is not becoming of you. Then again you always tried to go for the weak." There was plenty of time to deal with the bastard taint and his family.

(I spoke to Tysy earlier, and once Virul took over Andorra, I'd hand Virul off to her. Also, I've decided on Death to the Sith as the title for Part VI)

"There's nothing you can do, Tonatius." Komad said, unwilling to reactivate his lightsabers, attack, for he would be hurting Andorra more. "Why her? Why?!" Kalla shouted at Virul, tears in her eyes, and a mixture of anger and sadness in her voice.

((Sorry I've been gone so long..my computer and internet have been out for a bit))

Garrick and most of the Mandalorian troops had been seperated from their Jedi allies, moving quickly throughout the rest of the fortress.

He sat amongst the rubble that used to be a large pillbox, but that had changed when Mandalorian troops deployed their heavy weapons. Most of the fighting was slowly dying down, for what reason Garrick didn't know. But he imagined it had something to do with the Jedi.

Captain Durrel was not too far off, he looked to Garrick.

"Sir...forward observers report that most of the Imperial troops are on the run. We've taken some prisoners, and we do not know what to do with them....some of the men are contemplating executing them. Should we consult with the Jedi?"

Garrick sighed, "We have to find the Jedi first....they're probably somewhere in the center of the fortress."

Suddenly, Kajumo, who had not been seen since the beginning of the battle, due to leading a task force into one of the bunkers in the fortress.

"Garrick! We've found the Jedi! Come quick! I think their situation may have worsened!"

He jumped to his feet and grabbed his rifle, he waved his hand for his squad to follow him. Kajumo led the way, and Durrel followed Garrick. Time would be of the essence.

Sorry I haven't been on in so long--got back from a business trip to New Orleans late last night, and only now have I been starting to think straight!I have also decided to refer to my character as Andirrul now--a combination of Andorra and Virul. Whenever Virul speaks through Andorra, the dialogue will be italicized. When Andorra wants to scream, she'll use all caps to do so.

Andirrul stared at the Jedi, her blue eyes wild and hyper-focused, effects of her new state of possession. "I have not been slain," she said softly. "Rather, I have been reborn, as this is my new body. I should see fit to kill you all in a single blow, but I will not. The Sith have always promoted survival of the fittest. We shall now see which of you are fit to live and fit to die.

"I shall set this facility to explode in the space of two minutes," she announced. "Are you truly my loyal thralls? Then leave, if you have the speed and the courage. Are you my enemies? Then try to escape those who have pledged their loyalty to me as you outrun the self-destruct sequence. Perhaps we shall live to fight another day, but I highly doubt it." A mad smirk crossed her lips. She went to a nearby console and pressed a few buttons. "The escape pods are where I'm heading," she drawled. "Get there, or die trying!" Andirrul fled, the Force spurring her on.

Virul had given her almost supernatural speed, as his spirit was powerful and incredibly attuned to the Dark Side of the Force. There was no way that anyone else could catch up, or so Andirrul thought. She crammed herself into one of the widest vessels and pushed a button to detach herself from the quickly-crumbling facility. Alarms were blaring everywhere, nearly shattering the eardrums of all who heard them. She, however, was fully unaffected...

The escape pod was a hunk of metal, easily attuneable to Force commands. Andirrul, instead of heading for the nearest planet, decided to hang there in space and see if any other pods would follow her--or if all would be lost.

She licked her lips again. Andirrul hoped not. Where was the fun in dead Jedi? Sith were strengthened by constant battle, constant testing, and constant threats. It was how they became stronger, or perished in the attempt...

(actually, I think the plan is for the RP to end soon, and for the Virul controlling Andorra story to be resolved in Part VI. I really hope you'll reprise the roles for it)

"Get to those escape pods, I'll get the governor out of here!" Komad told the rest of the group. "I've lost enough people important to me today!" Kalla shouted back to him. "You won't lose me as well. There's an ATT coming to pick us up, but there's still a chance it won't get here in time. Now go!" Komad explained. He then ran to the cell block holding the governor and cut the cell open. "My name is Komad Kaltas, I'm here to rescue you." He said to the governor, and led her as far as he could before the ATT blew a hole in the wall and they boarded, leaving the fortress. Sensing the others were still in the building, Komad ordered the pilot to fire two more rockets at the wall. Once everyone had boarded, the ATT left the atmosphere at returned to the Star Destroyer Omas.

After that, the Omas was tasked with escorting Governor Starlighter back home. In one of the quarters, Kalla couldn't bring herself to do anything but hold Tonatius tightly and cry deeply in his arms. Having just lost both her mother and the woman she loved, she did not want to also lose the man she loved.

"Andorra's gone. We don't know where she went. We don't even know if there's any of her mind left." Komad explained to Governor Starlighter. "How could you Jedi have let this happen?" The Governor asked, practically blaming Komad for the loss of her adopted daughter. "We're not all-powerful. My wife died as well in there buying us more time. Virul may have taken control of her body and fled, but as far as the New Empire is concerned, he's dead, and they needed him. What she did was an act of sacrifice. My daughter was devastated by it; they had grown very close." Komad told her. "I'm glad that before she ..., I'm glad that she was able to open up about it, and find someone. If she were still here, I'd tell her how proud I am."

Wrath looked around as the chaos unfolded around him. He noticed the jedi girl...Kalla and decided to follow after her. He could feel himself gaining on her, his footsteps matching hers. All of a sudden he felt a large amount of heat brush by his head and turned to see blaster fire. He was forced to take cover and lost sight of Kalla. He took out the threat that forced him into hiding and went to find Virul. Too bad for Wrath he showed up at the wrong time. He looked to see Virul's lifeless body on the floor. He had forgotten about Virul's ability to take over other bodies and mistook him for dead. He was about to leave when he watched Virul take over Andorra's body. He listened as Virul set the place to explode and took off for his ship still in the hangar. He jumped inside and flew his ship out of Bastion. With the force he able to locate Virul's escape pod and fly next to it. He reached out to Virul with the force.

Mighty Lord Virul, I will follow you to the blackest parts of space. The jedi got lucky with their victory. We will crush them into oblivion itself. Your body may have changed but my loyalty stays the same.

The new Lady Andirrul sensed a familiar presence in the Force.

Wrath. You were always my most dedicated of servants, your loyalty never wavering and your passion never fading away! You and I shall obliterate the Jedi Order as one.

As you and I know well, that is the way of the Sith--in ancient times, the Rule of Two.

Against the Jedi, I will again need your warrior's strength and assassin's eye.

The Jedi. The part of Andirrul that was still Andorra Evenstar, adopted daughter of the governor of Avalon, felt an emptiness inside her chest, as if her heart had been ripped out of it with someone else's bare hands. In the cramped and scorching narrowness of her escape pod, she remembered:

"Kalla!" Her wail was palpable, saturated with pain, making her threaten to collapse into deep, wracking sobs. Like the death of a Jedi or Sith, it rang and echoed through the Force. Andorra permitted herself a moment's agony. The woman she loved was lost to her forever, and all because of...of...

Andirrul gritted her teeth. No. I am Sith. I will never be weak again.

Wrath took her aboard his ship. As soon as Andirrul had finished straightening out her sweaty robes, stained with just a touch of acrid urine during the exact, convulsive moment of possession by Virul, the Dark Lady of the Sith turned to her most loyal warrior. Humbly, even for a Sith, he knelt down.

"I am the same Master you've known, and have always known. The part of me that is the girl will soon die, and only I shall remain intact. Simply wait. I know that patience is not a firm trait in the Sith, but..." Andirrul smiled.

"You may call me Dark Lady Andirrul. Rise, you whose power shall increase ten-thousandfold! I shall reward you for your loyalty and refusal to show weakness in the face of battle. Put your hands on my lightsabers' hilts."

He did so. The Force hit him like two bolts of lightning, coursing through the veins of his hands. The metal glowed golden, and Wrath exulted in the pain.

"You have touched the sacred metal of Chetyrnadtsat', Blade of Fourteen Slayings. Its victims were strong in the Force, stronger than anyone before or since--at least those who have died instead of lived, as they should have. From now on, you shall feel no agony, no injury, when your flesh is riven. Rather, the more you are cut, the more you will heal. It is my gift to you."

Andirrul put a pale hand on Wrath's shoulder. "Come. We have much work to do. The Jedi shall know what folly it is to serve Light when there is TRULY nothing in space--and in life itself--but the Dark Side!" She set coordinates for the nearest star system to recuperate, hide out and find soldiers to train, whether mercenaries or Force users.

I can turn Kalla. I love her still. The Sith celebrate passion, after all!

If she'll not be turned, I am loathe to kill her. The honor shall be Wrath's.

No one, not even the Jedi, would be able to face Lady Andirrul and conquer...

FINIS (THE END)

6/15/2009

Archived