Home

Single Man Impregnates 30 Women

Shem

That's one very...busy man. The problem in this case is what happens when two people who unknowingly are half-siblings marry and have children--it would create an inbreeding problem and increase the risk of genetic problems.

They could solve this easily by giving the mothers some kind of ID without giving the man''s name up--e.g. 'John Doe 52' or some other kind of marker. Children of John Doe 52 could be given this info to avoid the inbeeding issue. They could also rotate sperm throughout the entire country so that the gene pool is broadened.

havent heard of this either. There's been a grisly case of a Aussie girl killed in Croatia that has dominated the news in my state. Its hit a bit close to home as her mother is one of my gfs friends from work. sad stuff :(

mtfbwya

Please don't mention that,my ancestry is Croatian, and I can't help but feel horrible :(

Have never heard of this in Aus either.

I was highly disappointed when I clicked the link and discovered that it was from artificial insemination and not from a man on a quest to prove the virility of his sperm by impregnating the masses. I was equally disappointed that due to the fact that these women have all been impregnated by science, that there was no mass lawsuit against Trojan et al.

Archived