Home

Taris?

SpartanPride

Aye, that looks like Taris to me. You can tell from those stout pillars and the overhead ceiling. I like what's happened to it, the ruins and trees and all. Looks very whimsical in a way, almost nostalgic.

It kind of makes me think about the villagers bound for the Promised Land. Perhaps they reached this "Promised Land" when Taris was destroyed. And this was the Promised Land: the life and light that has sprung forth from the destruction and ruins of Taris.

I'm going to enjoy Taris.

• 4 weeks later...
I went to the SWTOR website, and in the backround, there was some concept art which, at least to me, looks like the ruins of Taris.
What makes you think that this pictures looks like it's set on Taris? I don't see the resemblance so I'm curious what features in the artwork make you think that. :)

What makes you think that this pictures looks like it's set on Taris? I don't see the resemblance so I'm curious what features in the artwork make you think that. :)

It's the lower city. Look at those fat pillars that you saw down there. The floors they supported have been broken and ruined and now sunlight streams down to illuminate the Lower City.

I think the most important clue are those pillars/supports. They look exactly as they did in KotOR, so it has to be Taris.

Archived