MERRY CHRISTMAS!

leXX

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Second to house :D

_EW_

Nope. House has the same premise every episode:

The cold open beings with a random person falling almost invariably mysteriously, seriously, and suddenly ill. House and his team of doctors spend the entire episode chasing random diseases until one of three things occur: House gets a eureka moment, a revelation occurs, or a new symptom narrows down the choices into some obscure disease. Throughout which, House acts like a jackass, Foreman worries about being a jackass like House, Wilson forgives House for being a jackass, and Cuddy cries about being barren.

See, Firefly is different.

Every episode revolves around stealing something, sure. Mal acts like a jackass, sure. Inara loves and hates Mal for being a jackass, sure. Wash complains about how his wife is falling for a jackass like Mal, sure. Jayne is a jackass, sure. But they're jackasses in space.

That makes all the difference, really. Space > hospital. Itso Facto.

my dad gave me and my sister both $20 for christmas.

then shortly after, he told us he'd need $20 from each of us to send to our grandfather overseas. >_>

i also got a maglite. one of the 4 battery ones so it's pretty long. :o

Dad gives you $0(net). Someone else gives you blunt object. I think you know what to do.

This might seem kind of late, but so what? I want to post them before I take my poor tree down. Some of you old timers have seen Groovy's Star Wars Tree in the past, but I now have NOTHING on my tree but Star Wars Hallmark ornaments, no more filler! And I am proud to say that I STILL have not purchased a single ornament. All of them are gifts, and I LOVE getting them every year. I am pretty sure I have over a hundred. I will count them all once I take my tree down to be sure.

l_db0d81ac705e4a6a9efe9b0f10ac99c0.jpg

l_4539f3bdbafb4708b11bbbc0f5d99ab8.jpg

l_1a0ed281ea1c448683a558e8b26d5c3e.jpg

l_408313d7f2ea4c24883e2f3f8feea6d6.jpg

l_fbe84373bbfe4d568fdfe6e2fe1ad13c.jpg

l_26d532211a5844e79df5ccb57acb156e.jpg

Archived