Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

never had a kitten before k_k?

I grew up with cats, but never had to do all the things to take care of them until recently.... nor have a kitten and have it climbing EVERYTHING! Of course my kitty slept all day, my kitty at midnight is getting into EVERYTHING

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yeah my mom and dad recently (2 years ago) got 2 kittens....they were devils whenever i'd come over to watch them when my parents were gone for a few days. i'd be trying to sleep and they'd be jumping on my face. they calmed down a little since then.

Gotta bring my car in for recall work.

Why do they always want it to be so early in the morning? Grrrr...

A couple of days off from work, and I'm in the habit of staying up all night. Not good...

I'll probably be without a car all day.

Can't wait to get back home and get some more sleep.

It's 7:45 in the morning, my speakers are listed as being "Out for Delivery", and I'm heading out to buy some speaker wire!

Or if you prefer... It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Heh! Nice!

I bought "The Blues Brothers" on DVD for my friend for Christmas! :D Along with "This Is Spinal Tap."

I can't wait to watch it again...

I hadn't seen it in probably 10 years, and then I randomly told a buddy of mine, "They won't catch me... I'm on a mission from God," on New Year's Eve, just before I ran outside in nothing but my sneakers screaming "I'M BABY NEW YEAR!!!"

Inspired me to go out and rent it yesterday, so I've been re-living the awesomeness.

well my year is out to a hell of a start

my grandfather who was at the hospital for his dialisis appointment, passed away...

aside from that, firefox went corrupt on me, and i had to reinstall, but then that didnt work, so i tried clearing out files that mightve done it.

ironically, my try all to save all worked.

just reboot...

sorry to hear that scar. :( my nanny passed away 12 years ago today. she was in her 50s.

i gotta go into work 3-10. going to check out this new night club in wilkes barre on either thursday or friday. i saw some youtube videos of it, it doesn't seem too bad, and it's right next to kings college.

just got home. Bought some pants, my mother a candle for her birthday, a stool to use with my Rock Band 2 drum set and to practice the guitar on so I don't whap the neck against the arms of my chair, food, and other assorted necessities.

Did my part to keep the American economy going, and now, I don't spend a dime unless I have too.

work was boring. had to be on the lookout for bandits. think i spotted them, of course no loss prevention personnel was available, and the managers were too busy to be bothered, and i think i get paid pretty good and don't want to risk losing my job over false-accusations. so i made a notation of the time and will speak to the loss prevention people tomorrow. fun fun.

noticed some girls checking me out when i went in today...they weren't bad looking either..

My kitty is now laying down on top of the monitor wacthing me type. he looks like he might take a nap there. I think he is looking for the cursor to play with. Now his head is hanging over the top looking down and his eyes are starting to close.. so cute.

Work was uneventful, helped out a manager who isn't really good at multi-tasking or what is normally happening on the dock. Pretty much was my own boss today

My mom called me and asked her to help find her car key. it slid down behind some plastic molding behind the steering wheel. Took out two screws and was able to pull it out.

Also started planning my trip to the seattle area. Might rent a bike and rely on Ferries to get around. Found out my cousin and her family are closer to Vancover then Seattle

kitty is now watching TV... going to rot his brain out.

going to fix myself something to drink now... either a manhatten, scotch or Vodka Martini

Hey gunner!

I am planning a trip to the seattle area in May. My cousin says she might have a room and car for me, so I will have lots of movement points to spend.

Anything I should really really go see when I am there? Besides you.. which I plan to do

work was interesting. coworker called off again, good enough reason i suppose...her boyfriend's dad killed himself. -_- hopefully she won't have to call off tomorrow, cause i gotta be in at 11am...and only 1 other person besides her is supposed to be there but he's not in til 1pm. and i don't remember how to open the lab, it's been forever. the most i could do is turn the picture makers on, and 'wing it' with the rest of it all. -_-

getting some ideas on all the stuff i plan to do this year...once i get my **** together.

Archived