Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

Man, life sucks. Let's talk about something other than life. Star Wars? Man, I love Star Wars. The (original) movies are great, there are some fantastic books, and there are some amazing games. The X-Wing and Jedi Knight series kick all kinds of ass, the Rogue Squadron games are a blast, the SNES trilogy rocks, and even the original NES game is great. I even have to admit, I had a lot of fun with the Rebel Assault games.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd like to play force unleashed.

theres more to my story...was voice mailed today...she wants to meet with just my parents and sister, something about me. and she think she knows why i drank so much, etc. think i should give parents the message or just wipe it from my mind?

L4D mostly, going to snag UT3 BLack while its 12 bucks this week too.

Want to get Saints Row 2, but I also want to snag HAWX for my 360

UT3 being unreal Tournament 3 I am guessing? I take it that is the latest installment?

15: Let. It. Go. Trust us, we totally know what we're talking about.

Just a heads up, if you hear about a crazy asian who just lost it on the sales floor and curled up into a small ball of pitiful human waste, it's probably me, and I most likely would like visitors in whatever asylum they put me in.

... but I also want to snag HAWX for my 360
If you do, let me know what you think... as that is the next title I really want to get.

(Though, since I don't think I've fired the damn thing up in over 2 weeks, and I already have a stack of games I've barely touched,.. it's really kind of hard justifying a new purchase at this point. But it does look pretty kick-ass...)

Did a walk-through of the room this play Friday is being held. I have some work cut out for me. Oh well... something a little different to do... and gets me close to someone I wanted to get to know better (which was my first thought in all of this.)

And now I do have finally her number programmed into my phone now because of it. :)

Yeah... I'm planning on it. She's the producer... and she performs in one of the acts.

I think it's just the one night only.

I'm also making sure I have my car there, so I can hang around for any after-show party, not having to worry about subway scheduling... and to offer a ride home, if needed.

Probably for a while.

But just keep thinking about what the situation would have been like after a year or more of her pulling your strings with her emotional blackmail and ****.

You'd be a much worse wreck at the end of something like that, believe us...

Yes r15. Didn't you know Love is an illness and you are now suffering the side effects

On that note. I made a huge commitment and have signed up for eHarmony. So far I am having far far better results then any other online site. Already have started E-mailing with two ladies. And I will be calling one this friday. She owns a farm and raises goats for cheese and YOgurt, teaches Yoga, and is a massage theripist

feeling better. :) my camera i had drunk pics on got stolen out of my friends' car. :( o well...so i bought another one of the same kind. nikon coolpix L18. it's sweet. :D

been putting neosporin on my face.

got alot planned for tomorrow on my day off

eye appointment at 9

oil change

workout at gym

hang out with my sis and her fiance

hell yeh got my contacts...but its trial pair cause the optometrist wanted me to try this other pair that is for astigmatism, she said they should make my vision sharper, so that's cool. :D

skipped getting oil change...i think i'll have that done while i'm working tomorrow. my car really needs it...it's 6 months overdue. :(

got a new pair of running shoes. original price $110, sale price $69.

the scratches on my face are almost all healed up. the scabs are off...and i've been applying neosporin.

my parents are gone for a few days on vacation, so i'll have the place to myself. i may or may not throw a party. no alcohol involved, well if there is i won't be drinking much if any.

i saw the clone wars a galaxy divided first 4 episodes of the clone wars at walmart...i almost picked it up.

anybody into that twilight movie? what the big deal with that anyway?

Archived