Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah the odd thing is, if i hadn't gone to the hosp[ital i would have died, according to the doctors. and yet, i don't really feel lucky, i don't feel as if i have anything to look forward to living for anymore.

Please, please get help for this, today. :) If you need a number to call I'll be happy to get one for you. I'm serious. :)

yeah the odd thing is, if i hadn't gone to the hosp[ital i would have died, according to the doctors. and yet, i don't really feel lucky, i don't feel as if i have anything to look forward to living for anymore.

women are NOT the reason to live, in fact, more often than not, they are the reason a man DIES

Well, 15... your first extended experience with a member of the opposite gender was certainly a memorable one. Much have you learned...

Trust us when we tell you that it's better to be single than to be in a dysfunctional, destructive relationship. Don't be depressed over this one: You are currently better off.

Just take a few days/ weeks/ months to heal up; take what you have learned; and get back out there when the time is right.

And DON'T go back to her... no matter how great the temptation.

Your first clue should have been when she wasn't instantly forthright about her age. And the fact that she was way too willing to start a serious relationship with someone that much younger with no reservation. Not that it can't work... but most people would be a bit wary to dive in... and do a slow build-up to see if it was actually right.

it was fun while it lasted. i think i'll be ok in a week or so. i got my car back and the urge was great to stop by the ex's house (or to the liquor store), but i kept driving anyway.

The URGE to go VISIT HER was great? Are you a masochist or were you letting your penis control the steering column?

She put out?

:dozey:

Had a somewhat stress-filled afternoon at work today.

The day started out chill... a late start, a little maintenance. updating software for all the programs and digital hardware we use every day.

After lunch, I went to work updating the firmware on the mixing console when something went... wrong.

Not a good feeling to be staring at essentially a $150,000 paperweight when your digital board glitches during a firmware update, and stops responding altogether.

Yikes.

Fortunately: Yamaha has a 24/7 toll-free support line. They talked me through, and now it's running again, and updated.

But that was not a good feeling. Ugh.

LOL, it's the kind of fear I get when I'm mounting a TV (The new hotness: UN46B7100 LED Samsung LCD TV) and the tuner fail boats programming to Best Buy's Feed.

It's at that point the customers look at me, and I simply respond, "This is why I don't Install TV's, and I have my installer on speed dial."

I've given up trying to be productive... now I'm just waiting out the worst of the commute... and on a call I'm expecting. (Though I said I'd only be here until 7 at the latest... so it will most likely now have to wait until tomorrow.)

It's been a relaxed week so far, which has been great... but I am NOT looking forward to getting back into the craziness once things start up again next week.

EDIT:

Finally got that call. Now I can go home.

(So I'm now apparently the tech guy on a play that my actress friend is producing this Friday night. Kind of an odd set of circumstances... but whatever.)

Well it's not a bad thing to always look for the positive traits in a person. Now, Fifteen, I want you to think about her right now. Look for the positive. Look really hard. Tell me what you find.

when she was normal, she would do anything for me. loyalty to me is what i saw in her, and that's what i was attracted to. then i moved in and her alter-ego ****ed it up.

Archived