Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got lost today...i decided to drive to ny for the hell of it and see the area where this girl im chatting with lives...anyway i found the location, but got lost on the way back. ended up 63m to NYC so i turned around and ended up in sussex county, nj. ended up going through sparta, lafeyyete, and finally hit the toll booth...thank god for those tons of pennys i've been saving in the cupholders!!! it was a good day i guess. wasted a tank of gas doing that though.

i don't know when i'll ome down to boston. I would hate to do it during football season, because I would get my ass kicked. ;)
Eh... Boston football fans are far more tolerant than Boston baseball fans. ;)

Although we are totally unforgiving and merciless if your team is a New York one.

:D

Well... I'm here. Not going anywhere. I'd like to take a week or two to visit my dad late summer... but with the show schedule already on the books, and the other engineer/ manager who works in my hall due with her first baby late June/ early July... I'm kinda guessing time off is not in the stars for ol' edlib.

Hmmmm...

I should note that it's amazing Ed and I haven't met yet, and we live closest to each other of any pair of regulars here, though it should be said that I don't know how close Rogue15 and Nute Gunray are to each other.

nute probably lives pretty close to me. i don't know if any of you know where scranton, pennsylvania is, but i live 30-40 minutes northeast of there. i'm also close to Lafayette, New Jersey think i live 80-90 miles from New York City. I know im like 4 hours from scar, probably about the same for Ed.

Eh... Boston football fans are far more tolerant than Boston baseball fans. ;)

Although we are totally unforgiving and merciless if your team is a New York one.

:D

Well at least that counts for a New York City Team.

As for us over here, all we got we got the Bill's,

Meh, at least we got T.O.

Heh... well, I'm a bit of a hermit when I'm not working. Or was... I've been trying to change that a bit.

I think I'd probably get along with anyone here in person.

I forget the exact circumstances that inspired me to write that originally, Keyan... but I was probably way, way deep into my darkest, depressed, anti-social days.

I'll have to arrange to meet up with Wildstar one of these days too...

But now that I do have a somewhat active social life (well, far more active for me, anyhow...) finding times that work for everyone becomes the issue...

We'll have to try to arrange that before the end of the summer though.

Saw Trek in IMAX tonight. Cool... but made me painfully aware how jerky and shaky the camera work is in that movie.

I caught a lot of little details though... like the pattern on the fabric on the Starfleet uniforms are a lot of little Starfleet insignias. That's cool.

Hey all.. jsut got done with Day three i the seattle area. Here are some ofthe sights I have seen:

Mulkito Ferry/lighthouse

Diamond Knot Brew Pub

Boeing Tour/Assembly building/Future of flight Museum

Flight Museum (History of flight)

Space Needle

Science Fiction Muesum/SF hall of fame (wonderful place, they have the Original NCC-1701 Captains chair)

GUNNER he is as cool online as he is in real life

Powerhouse brew Pub

Monorail

Pikes Street Market (even saw a Girl grinding up against the pig)

Seattle Aquarium

Pacific Science Center

Elliots Bay Brew Pub

Having a blast. Thankfully Thursday I will be in the San Juan Islands relaxing from my Vacation

going to work out today and go running. I gave up on that girl i met online, even though I got her number and ****, after chatting with her for 3 weeks, I could tell she wasn't really interested in me, as in, i was the only one initializing any conversations. :rolleyes:

going to work out today and go running. I gave up on that girl i met online, even though I got her number and ****, after chatting with her for 3 weeks, I could tell she wasn't really interested in me, as in, i was the only one initializing any conversations. :rolleyes:

thats just how some people are.

Archived