Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

And speaking of games that suck, the 360 is supposedly swamped my FPSs, but I have yet to find one that I like. Everything is too tactical or too filled with crap or belongs on the PC. Isn't there anything like Timesplitters 2? That game was an awesome console shooter.

I really need a good shooter with local co-op.

time splitters

good

really

srsly?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell yeah it looks sweet!!!

Got my coworker to get Army of TWO, the co-op is pretty sweet. We're going through on contractor difficulty. I beat the campaign mode in single player, but somehow it didn't unlock professional mode for me. hmm...

Good luck, soldier! :D

Working tonight. Steve Earle. Hopefully straight ahead.

I tried to buy H.A.W.X. yesterday, but couldn't find a copy. The local game store was out.

Huh... that's OK, I guess... I REALLY should finish everything I already have before I buy any new titles, anyhow.

Maybe I'll work on that this weekend...

Huh... that's OK, I guess... I REALLY should finish everything I already have before I buy any new titles, anyhow.

yeah that's my problem....not only that, but i want more than half the achievements in each of em. I need to beat Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Lost Odyssey (not even off disc 1/4 yet!!!!), Oblivion, Cabela's Big Game Hunter, and EndWar... actually..that's not too big of a list, LO is gonna take a while though..that game is huge.

Best console FPS ever, next to Perfect Dark.

nope, not at all, didnt like it that much.

And I'm sorry, but everyone knows Goldeneye is the Console FPS that truly started it all. :thmbup1:

(not that I have anything against PD, but if it werent for the success of Goldeneye, PD wouldnt exist)

Ed: order hawx from amazon, I was on last week and it was like 35 bucks shipped, NEW

SO

I got 'let off' today, for the third time at the place of 'employment'

trust me, it would prolly wont be the last time.

but anyway, I got disappointed at the job after talking with the CEO (whom i had known years before my enlistment) that I didnt want to a particular job, but when the vice president gives me a job, only for a week and half later, i get a job, AND THEN a week and a half AFTER THAT, i get the job i didnt want. omg.

so.

the said vice pres, talks to me today,

keep a ong story short, he give me an ultimatum, but i stick to my side, i wanted a new job, but wanted to use my sick days to do it

so he let me go.

oh well, at least i was able to work the rest of the day and then walk out peacefully with no mention to the other supervisor's

Went over to a friend's last night for some gaming. We bought some classic NES games on the Wii Virtual Console - Metroid, Punch-Out!!, Super C, and Life Force. And I have to say...it sucked big time. There was so much lag in the controls we could hardly get anywhere. And while that certainly provided for an amusing evening, it was certainly not a good impression the Wii Virtual Console has left on me.

I'm pretty stoked for Modern Warfare 2. Amongst other sequels this year.

Specifically BioShock 2. Recently this week, I've just been playing BioShock again. Such a great game.

I skipped bioshock on PC due to the whole rootkit-esk DRM that freaked out lots of PCs and AV and firewalls

Well I went out on a a date friday. I wanted it to be Saturday, but she is going to see the blue angels with her Uncle. I screwed up and was late, not to mention my bank accidentally overdrew my account when I went to get my money order to pay the rent. SO I am flat broke and had to call my parents for some money to tie me over. It looks like i spent too much on my Trip to Seattle. We ended up going to dinner and then watching the sunset over the lake. But I really don't see a real attraction. She is rather stand-offish. and with her being overweight I am not physically attracted to her. This is my first time calling it off.

Good news is the Chinese Girl called me that evening, talked for about 45 minutes. She sounds really cute. wants me to call her sunday, might plan to go on a date with her when i get my next paycheck

went out Disc Golfing yesturday, and grouped up with another single. Found out we live about a mile away from each other and he is as old as my brother. WE exchanged phone numbers and planned to get together again.

Going out again today to token creek, which is one of the best Disc Golf courses in the area

Archived