leXX

What's your favourite dip?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite dip?

• Salsa
    • Sour Cream
    • Guacamole
    • Yoda

What's with all these food threads? :p I love to make chili dip, basically sour cream and cream cheese on the bottom layer, then a layer of chili and then shredded cheese. It's even better with Cincinnati chili if anyone has ever had that.

However in a pinch salsa will do the trick. :D

What's with all these food threads? :p

David Attenborough voice: "I love to observe homo sapien eating habits". :p

I forgot to say my favourite. I love all three, and like to have a selection in front of me, but when I go cinema, I adore the hot cheese dip. If I had to choose one, you can't go wrong with a good salsa. :)

We make a layered bean dip called Ranchero dip. It has bean dip for the bottom layer, a mix of sour cream and a package of taco seasoning for the next layer, then chopped jalapenos, then mashed avocados mixed with a bit of lime, then shredded chedder, followed by chopped tomatoes and green onions. Yumm.

We make a layered bean dip called Ranchero dip. It has bean dip for the bottom layer, a mix of sour cream and a package of taco seasoning for the next layer, then chopped jalapenos, then mashed avocados mixed with a bit of lime, then shredded chedder, followed by chopped tomatoes and green onions. Yumm.

:drool1:

Damn, that sounds nice.

What's with all these food threads? :p
Shut up, the food threads are awesome and you know it! Anyway, I voted Yoda, because I love me a many different kinds of dip so it is hard to pick just one, but I'm gonna have to go with Onion Dip.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
caramelizedOnionDip.jpg

Archived