Home

New Mod idea for Star Wars Kotor II

Kreia001

Canderis, if you successfully found a way to continue the game after the Trayus Core, I just may have to join this modding effort.

I can skin, 2da edit, template editing, provide storyline ideas, and possibly scripting and module editing. If it matters for anything, I can also be the xbox compatibility consultant ;)

Canderis, if you successfully found a way to continue the game after the Trayus Core, I just may have to join this modding effort.

I can skin, 2da edit, template editing, provide storyline ideas, and possibly scripting and module editing. If it matters for anything, I can also be the xbox compatibility consultant ;)

I can help to. I can do pretty much the same things. I can also help write dialog.

Well if we are officially going to do this thing, we should have a user-group. And since this mod was the brain-child of Kreia001, I think he/she should be the team leader. Any one of us could start the group (after our team leader decides on a name) then hand over control to Kreia.

Te Mirdala Mand'alor, and everyone else, volunteering others for mods is considered rude, posting their names is volunteering others by the way, please do not do so. I have deleted the offending post and the reply. If a modder is interested they will reply themselves. -RH

It is not that script. In the raw dialog file I cannot find any mention of a script anymore. I shall keep looking.

okay good

Well if we are officially going to do this thing, we should have a user-group. And since this mod was the brain-child of Kreia001, I think he/she should be the team leader. Any one of us could start the group (after our team leader decides on a name) then hand over control to Kreia.

Te Mirdala Mand'alor, and everyone else, volunteering others for mods is considered rude, posting their names is volunteering others by the way, please do not do so. I have deleted the offending post and the reply. If a modder is interested they will reply themselves. -RH

good, i agree, the name coukd be team-Ilum if everyone agrees. And then we can officially begin

I can help to. I can do pretty much the same things. I can also help write dialog.

Good very good, then every one will do his or her thing in wich he is the best, our team name is team-Ilum if everyone agrees

Good very good, then every one will do his or her thing in wich he is the best, our team name is team-Ilum if everyone agrees, And we welcome you in our team

I discovered a few months ago how to make it snow if it helps. Also I found the scripts and replaced them in the dialog file. I have also included an nss file for whoever scripts this to use. As soon as someone from this team pms me about this I will sent it to them.

Good very good, then every one will do his or her thing in wich he is the best, our team name is team-Ilum if everyone agrees

Kreia001, this is several times now I have had to combine your multiple posts. Please refrain from making multiple posts in a row here that is called double posting, please edit your previous post to add content or make use of the multi-quote function to reply to multiple posts. Thanks. -RH

Hey by the way I remember a while back there were a few mods in the works that would make you fight Revan or something similar *after* you fought Kreia (Traya) if you find them you could ask the maker how they got that to work as that involves scripts following after the game's final fight and stuff.

Hey by the way I remember a while back there were a few mods in the works that would make you fight Revan or something similar *after* you fought Kreia (Traya) if you find them you could ask the maker how they got that to work as that involves scripts following after the game's final fight and stuff.

yes, that is a good idea, i will try to contact them, but we have already discovered that we need a script to edit,

Also on a personal note I would prefer it if Revan. Perhaps there is a third way to go in which Revan is still on the Light Side when you meet him but he feels an echo of the dark side within you because of your confrontation with Nihilus. He uses Stasis Field on your party members and attacks you and the battle ends in a draw. You manage to convince Revan you are not of the Dark Side and Revan joins you. Or you attack Revan again with the help of your party members you kill Revan and a huge magnetic powerful nature in the Force makes Revan One with the Forfe.

Ok I think I found what I need to edit. We need to find a script called a_kreia_fight I cant seem to find it.

Do you mean you need to find the actual source script or you are trying to find out where it is in the dialog file?

I'll be glad to help with whatever I can. Kinda funny, I was also wondering how to do stuff after the final battle.

So I be handling (some? most? of) the UTI and UTC editing. Also here are some items I thought of.

Revan's Legacy Robe - Your receive this if you manage to kill Master Revan and if Revan joins your party on the Light Side. Very powerful robe.

Mantle of the Force - Either Cyan or Viridian. +2 to all Attributes, +5 to all skills

Heart of the Force - Either Orange or Blood Red. +2 to all Attributes, +5 to all skills

Darth Revan's Robe - You receive this if you manage kill Darth Revan and if Revan joins your party on the Dark Side. Very powerful robe.

Iron Fists - Very powerful gauntlets with +5 to Strength and +5 to Dexterity.

Revan's Mask - +5 to Wisdom, Charisma and Constitution.

Echo of the Force - A belt belonging to only those of power. +10 to Stealth, +5 to all other Skills, +2 to Intelligence.

Also on a personal note I would prefer it if Revan. Perhaps there is a third way to go in which Revan is still on the Light Side when you meet him but he feels an echo of the dark side within you because of your confrontation with Nihilus. He uses Stasis Field on your party members and attacks you and the battle ends in a draw. You manage to convince Revan you are not of the Dark Side and Revan joins you. Or you attack Revan again with the help of your party members you kill Revan and a huge magnetic powerful nature in the Force makes Revan One with the Forfe.

hmm, thats also a good idea, i like it, of course we will discuss it but indeed we need a base

If its okay with our team leader' date=' I could start up Team Ilum, then transfer control over to Kreia001.[/quote']

Good, i agree, you have my permission :p

We need a place to talk. Can someone set up a base?

Our team will be created and then the leadership will be transfered to me, and if you mean withg a base a thread then you may start it if you want

No, I dont need to find it anymore, I found and edited the scripts. I will finish scripting this part on direction of Kreia but that will be all I have time for in this mod.

Okay thats very good Canderis

Do you mean you need to find the actual source script or you are trying to find out where it is in the dialog file?

I'll be glad to help with whatever I can. Kinda funny, I was also wondering how to do stuff after the final battle.

You are welcome to help, i would like to know in what you are good in so you can do that part for the mod, for short information our team name is Team Ilum and i am the leader

So I be handling (some? most? of) the UTI and UTC editing. Also here are some items I thought of.

Revan's Legacy Robe - Your receive this if you manage to kill Master Revan and if Revan joins your party on the Light Side. Very powerful robe.

Mantle of the Force - Either Cyan or Viridian. +2 to all Attributes, +5 to all skills

Heart of the Force - Either Orange or Blood Red. +2 to all Attributes, +5 to all skills

Darth Revan's Robe - You receive this if you manage kill Darth Revan and if Revan joins your party on the Dark Side. Very powerful robe.

Iron Fists - Very powerful gauntlets with +5 to Strength and +5 to Dexterity.

Revan's Mask - +5 to Wisdom, Charisma and Constitution.

Echo of the Force - A belt belonging to only those of power. +10 to Stealth, +5 to all other Skills, +2 to Intelligence.

Good idea, these are good items, the exile can find a half on the two other planets and the other half on Lehon. And yes you will do the UTC and UTI but if you are also good in other things that we could use for the mod then please tell me

Kreia001, this is several times now I have had to combine your multiple posts. Please refrain from making multiple posts in a row here that is called double posting, please edit your previous post to add content or make use of the multi-quote function to reply to multiple posts. Thanks. -RH

I could help with template editing, 2da editing, dialog editing, scripting; I'm decent at just about anything other than module building and anything requiring artistic skill :D Lemme know when you want me to do something specific

okay, i shall keep you in mind

This message is for everyone who is in the team Ilum. The official group team Ilum is created, serch in Social groups Team Ilum and join the team.

{Snip} how long do you think it will take to create the mod?

Removed off-topic posts and the responses to them.

I realise you are new Kreia001 but please keep the posts on topic (If you wish to ask a question about how something else works here on our forums we have a Feedback Forum that you can use for this, or you can send a Private Message (PM) to the poster in question). Thanks. -RH

Large planet mods require a lot of scripting, and other types of more serious modding. It could take quite a while depending on how large you want it to be. We can discuss this more within the group...

Removed off-topic posts and the responses to them.

Now Te Mirdala Mand'alor you surely aren't new and should know better than to clutter up a thread with off topic posts and to use PM's instead for this kind of thing. So TMM don't make me get out my whip. :whip1: -RH

Large planet mods require a lot of scripting' date=' and other types of more serious modding. It could take quite a while depending on how large you want it to be. We can discuss this more within the group...[/quote']

Yes, i agree with you, if all our team members have joined we will discuss this

And this is a message to all the team members of Team Ilum, do not post here anymore but on our team social group, if i am right i have invited all our current members and if you come new into the social group form the team please join our group discusion about how and whta in the mod

• 1 year later...

hey just saw the thread and your ideas for this mod are fantastic, if its still going to happen id like to join the team, i have moderate modding skills and my current job happens to be sci-fi story board wrighting, and i love kotor, im a diehard fan and would love to be part of you team

ps. i do have some skill with module editing(creating new areas) so if you need my help let me know

Archived