Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andirrul was at a loss for words and actions. Mech and Ulim would expect their payment in Ultra-Chrome, of course, and Terror would expect his meal soon. How could she tell any of them the deal was off, all because Tyrannus finally made a lick of sense in her opinion? Slowly, she removed her outer robes to reveal a belt with four lightsaber sheathes. One of those sheathes, empty except for a piece of indestructible flimsi, she removed and tossed to the monster.

"My contract," she replied, "with my supplier of Ultra-Chrome. He's Mandalorian, and even though he prefers beskar, he knows this metal is also priceless. When you deal with him, pretend you're me or at least sent by me. He'll get you what you need." She then removed her belt. "Down payment," she said dryly. It was made out of Ultra-Chrome. "Leave me." Andirrul cloaked herself in the Force and sped away, running and running until she reached the confines of the Phantasm and locked herself securely in her meditation chambers. Feeling helplessly defeated, she wept, being weak after all. Go. Just go. I've made a mistake, and I'll pay for it, but go!

(@Tysy: You'll probably have to clear this up with CommanderQ, but aren't the Republic and the Mandalorians allies at this point?)

Smiling back at Tonatius, Kalla said to him, "I've felt that it comes from companionship, and it grows when it is shared. Joy is strengthened, and sorrow diminished."

Kurt Krovak did not know what it meant to relax when the time came for it. It was just mission after mission for him. If he didn't have anything to do, he would patrol. He didn't know what it was like to enjoy things, to feel things. All he knew how to do was take orders and do them flawlessly. He walked over to Komad Kaltas and saluted.

"Do you need me to do anything sir?"

----------

Much like the Blood King, Wrath too watched the events unfold. Unlike the King though, Wrath remained hidden. He moved through the shadows and followed his mistress through the force. She might have been cloaked but Wrath could still follow her. Wrath could sense her saddness and felt slight pity for her. Perhaps it was because he was Gen'Dai. He had learned from many sources they were a peaceful and easy going race for the most part. She couldn't show weakness either or perhaps Tyrannus might get the same idea she had and try to kill her. He sliced off his own hand and watched as it twitched on the floor. The hand was able to slide through the door ever so slowly. He heard a click and the door was unlocked. With his other hand he opened the door and shut it once again. a tentacle shot out from his forearm and grabbed the hand. It pulled it back to the forearm and was attached again. The Gen'Dai turned to find Andirrul crying. The more time he spent around Andirrul, the more he saw Andorra fighting back for control. The more he saw Andorra fight back for control, the more he respected that side.

"You are stronger than this Andirrul. As the dark lord you fear ednothing and never showed weakness. Even as Andorra I did not see weakness. She was indeed quick to trust people but the people she trusted, she protected. Together you have the cold and cunning Virul side to you and the brave and trusting Andorra side to you. This makes you the ultimate leader, better than any sith lord before. Don't let the emotions control you, control the emotions."

"I recommend you get some rest. That's not an order, it's a recommendation. I know what you went through before you joined the Republic military, but remember you're not a conscript, and you do have freedom. It doesn't matter whether you follow my recommendation or not. Either way, it shows you have free will, something the New Empire didn't want you to be aware of." Komad explained to Kurt. He preferred to lead those who thought for themselves, and were willing to question his orders if they objected to them. Blind loyalty was for fools, not people who would put their lives on the line for the Republic.

"Anyway this JEdi is from the Old Republic? Perhaps she will know things belonging to a very special Jedi long dead. Any problems on the surface?"

Garrick checked the planetary scanners.

"Yeah, I'm sure this Jedi will fill in the missing link to alot of things...she has yet to gain our trust, as in the Mandalorians....we'll see what happens."

Something was beeping on the control console.

He checked the scanners again.

"I think we do have a problem on the surface....Captain Durrel is requesting immediate Evac."

Admiral Barek was checking fleet readiness.

"We can't possibly get there within the requested time, everything is locked down, from the hyperspace run....we're going to need another way..."

Admiral Velerc's fleet was placed at the expected course of the Republic ships. They all stood at the ready.

"Anytime now...anytime..."

"I'll give it a try, it has been a while since I relaxed."

Kurt nodded and walked away form the jedi. He wasn't tired so he couldn't go to sleep. He walked around looking for something to do. He wished he was jedi sometimes, they were so easy going. They had done alot for him and he wanted to return the favor. He walked back to Komad but did not salute this time.

"Master Komad, Master Jun-la you said that the jedi needs medical attention. Being a soldier basic knowledge in medicine is needed and Its helped me. I went a little above my fellow soldiers and studied more advanced things. Sir you said I should rest and relax well helping people does the for me. I'm not promising I can cure her, what I am promising though is that I can make sure she lives to get to that medical facility."

Komad was a bit surprised that Kurt had above average medical training, but listened anyway. "Alright, you can take a look at her. How much do you know about Hibernation Sickness? She's got about 120 years' worth." He replied, curious, but hopeful that Kurt could do some good for Alriana.

Andirrul turned to Wrath. "You're right," she replied, wiping away a tear. "I am stronger than this, but it seems I am in a lethal quandary..." She stood up. "I made a bargain with three hunters--Mech, Ulim and Terror--vowing that if they killed Lord Tyrannus (and Terror ate him), I'd set them up with a contract and a permanent supply of Ultra-Chrome, a rare and almost-indestructible metal. They almost fulfilled their half of the bargain. Terror almost murdered Tyrannus and ate him, but the Dark Lord stunned him and allowed himself to live another day. He says to send Terror after the Jedi, but how can I tell Mech and Ulim that their target for assassination has suddenly been switched? I can't. They'll think I'm weak, and they'll think I'm no good at choosing targets or keeping bargains."

She blinked. "After this, Lord Tyrannus is going to try and kill me. He's going to make me pay for my betrayal. I suggest a duel, you and me, in which--I practice fighting you. I will not kill you. You are the only one I trust now."

Wrath listened as Andirrul told him what he had done. He nodded his head when she finished speaking.

"I know about the three mercs Andirrul, I remained hidden in the shadows when you did so. I was there in case things got out of hand. Let me deal with Ulim, Mech, and Terror. I'll tell them what they will do next. As for Lord Tyrannus, he wouldn't think to do a thing. Without you the New Empire would fall apart and even if he tries he'll have to get through me first. I would be honored to duel you Mistress if you would still like to."

----------

Kurt took off both of his gauntlets and looked down at his pale hands. He removed the helmet as well and let it sit on a table. His face was just as pale as his hands. He checked the jedi's pulse and began looking for things in the med bay.

"Sir while I've never had it, I can picture what it does. I don't think its the only thing. Her heart rate is dropping which is preventing blood from reaching her brain. That's whats causing her to faint."

Kurt came back with a needle that contained a clear liquid in it. He injected the liquid into the jedi's arm.

"This is going to keep her heart rate up and allow blood to get to her head. Remember that woman we bumped into back in front of the ruins? I think she has something to do with this."

Kurt walked back to search for bacta. He found some and filled the needle slightly with it. He walked back and injected this as well.

"I think she was poisoned sir. This explains her constant vomiting. The bacta should finish off any poison in her bloodstream that our hermit friend didn't already remove. I believe she would have suffered from the Hibernation sickness long before we arrived on this planet. I'd still check her for it anyway though. She should be clear of toxin now."

"Before we do," she said, "I'd like you to tell the trio of triumphant terrors to go after a Jedi by the name of Tonatius. He is the one for whom Kalla Kaltas has betrayed me. She no longer loves me, no, but it is not only because I am possessed by Lord Virul. She also has feelings for that one. Tell Terror that he may devour Tonatius twice if he wishes, so long as he, Mech or Ulim brings me proper proof of the deed." Andirrul smiled. "The duel is off."

Pahro Utonula's heart had always been full of contempt, for the world around her and every single sentient being in it. However, this time her feelings for the Dark Lady were beginning to resemble something like love--or, more accurately, lust. She knew what Andirrul was from the start, when she had very first been hired as a Sith "diplomat". She would use this information in order to trap her, but first...First she had to prove herself, once and for all.

That was why her goal was to capture the Jedi Kalla Kaltas and bring her straight to Andirrul so her Mistress could properly break her. With her shorn head and lean build, she looked just like any other male commando, and with voice modulation implants, she could talk just like one as well. She was no longer P, the celebrity, but Private Orkutt, the soldier-for-hire. She'd offer her services to the Jedi, pretending to help them fight the Sith, when in all actuality--Yes. It had to work. She would kidnap that green-skinned brat.

Then, after Kalla was exposed for the weakling she was, Pahro would reveal herself to Andirrul and claim the Dark Lady for her own. She would succeed.

Terror left the Phantasm the sane way he entered; stealthily and without having eaten something. Tyrannus had gotten lucky. Had Terror just been a little bit faster or a little bit stronger he would have earned their payment then. Instead he had attacked too early and had been stunned. Not even injured, just momentarily stunned before his attack was put to an end by the dark being that had him suspended in the air. The only thing that had actually come out of their encounter was receiving their payment despite being called off of Tyrannus and Terror’s pride being seriously bruised. Also Mech would NOT be happy that Terror couldn’t wait, though the fact that they were still getting payment might smooth him out.

He climbed up a building and, upon reaching the rooftop, was greeted Mech.

“What did you learn?” Mech asked, noticing that terror was not covered in blood.

“Contract. Over. Female. Cancelled. Tried. Eating. Target. Failed. Female. Pay. Still. Might. Contract. Light. Food.” Terror said slowly, his natural biology making galactic basic a difficult language for him to reproduce the language yet the shame apparent in his voice. He produced the belt and lightsaber sheath that Andirrul had given him. “This. To. Mando. Give. Us. Ultra. Chrome.”

“I told you just to spy. We take down our targets when the time is right, not whenever we feel like it.” Mech stated bluntly, a hint of annoyance.

“Food. Smell. Too. Strong. Female. Said. Eat.” Terror replied with a lowered head. “Sorry.”

“Regardless, we have our source of Ultrachrome.” Ulim pointed. “Though an employer so quick to change their mind on targets might not be the best one to consider consistently.”

“What? The fact that she’s a few cards short of full deck didn’t tip you off? As long as we take out whomever she wants us to and get our armor made, then it’ll turn out fine.” Mech responded. “She knows our ComID; when she knows what our next target, she’ll call us. Until then let’s head back to the warehouse. I don’t want to get slowed down by any punks who think they’re special just because they’re in a gang.”

Kurt was slightly impressed with himself when he noticed she still did not get up. Kurt ran a few tests and took a sample of her blood. He realized he had made a slight mistake. It wasn't poison making her sick like he thought it was, it was radiation.

"A slight miscalc on my part sir. I was so focused on saving her I didn't run a proper test. The bacta will still help, but its not poisoned. Her body was introduced to radiation from a source. I'll give her a shot of anti-rad which should lower the radiation levels in her body."

Kurt gave her the third and hopefully final shot for the day.

"Now that I've got a fully completed chart on her, it'll be much easier for a doctor to treat her."

----------------------------------

Wrath bowed to Andirrul, "As you wish my mistress."

Wrath exited her meditating chambers and went back to his own. He looked around for a comlink and called up the three mercs.

"Greetings assassins, I am Wrath. I will be giving you your next assignment. You are to find and kill a jedi named Tonatius. He is the cousin of Andirrul and follows Komad Kaltas around. They all tend to stay in a group and will defend each other to the end. If you do kill Tonatius, Terror is free to eat him but Andirrul wishes for proof that he his dead. Your reward will be more Ultra-Chrome as well as a little extra. Ulim and Mech, we three share certain things in common. Mech as a Gen'Dai my species live for thousands of years much like the Krogan. Ulim as a Sangheli I know you come from a proud warrior race. I will see to it the Sangheli and Krogan are honored and respected as they should be. I will also attempt to locate any Sangheli or Krogan that are still out there and with any luck your races will be able to grow again."

"Preliminary tests when we found her didn't show any signs of radiation poisoning, so it's likely it came our excursion to Jatalra. If that's the case, we'll all need anti-rad shots. You don't need to take care of it if you don't want to, but we'll to take care of it soon. I'm already feeling a bit sick myself." Komad replied, making his way to the medical bay, and giving himself an anti-radiation shot. "You'll need one as well." He told Kurt, handing him a similar syringe.

"If that is the case then we shall be alright with the shot," Jun-la replied. After loading Alriana onto the ship, they were headed towards the Huntau station. Matton was at the stick and had called over the comm, "Approaching the station, ETA 5 minutes."

"Any problems?" Jun-la asked.

"None. They seemed to be expecting us."

Turning to Kurt and Komad, Jun-la asked, "Is it possible that the Explorers out here can sense more than we do or were they just monitoring us? I wouldn't know because this region I have not been to for some time."

Tavaryn smiled and asked over the comm, "Garen, where does my niece head to now?"

Tonatius looked at Kalla as they boarded Jun-la's ship. He gave a smile and replied, "Companionship is a much needed strength for the Republic but it also carries a weakness that only the lowest of the low would dare to exploit."

"We have arrived at the coordinates Lord Tyrannus. What does the Blood King wish us to do?"

"Excellent," Tyrannus replied, "He wants you to wait. They will come to you. For the moment you may take what you need from the settling Explorers."

"May our realms be united," and Karaka faded as the transmission ended.

Tyrannus waited until it was completely gone before going in search of Andirrul. Finding her, he said, "Little Pretty, Karaka is waiting at a specific set of coordinates. For certain your three terrors will find your betrayers there. Of course having them dog them to the main battle will be just as amusing. The Blood King wishes you to know that you did a smart move."

He then turned to leave. Just before he left he said over his shoulder, "Should you wish for a teacher of certain things in the Force, I have the means to teach you."

Voran threw off the covers of his bed as the alarm next to his head chimed in a soft repeating chime.

"Admiral. We've managed to pinpoint the gravity mass. It appears to be a large asteroid that is hidden by some sort of cloaking device. Communications are also back online. We are awaiting your orders sir."

He nodded slowly as he threw on his uniform and began the walk to the bridge. "Charge Turbolasers but don't fire until I give the order. This technology...shouldn't be destroyed. Begin clearing the hanger bay in case we are able to retrieve the object located on the asteroid. Inform the space-trooper squad that they are to prepare for zero-g movement in one hour's time."

"Yes admiral."

Minutes later

The admiral walked onto the brige and nodded to his sensor officer as he turned to salute him. "Admiral. We've detected two pirate battlecrusiers at the edge of the system. They are holding position on the outskirts of the system."

"They must not have expected to catch a Star Destroyer of all things out here. Open communications and tell them that we have located the asteroid. Inform them that they're lives will be spared if they agree to let us take the cloak for study."

The communications officer nodded and repeated the message to the pirates and grinned as the response came back through. "They've closed the channel and are powering up weapons sir. Looks like they think they can match us hit for hit."

Garja sighed deeply. "Rasie shields. Arm Ion weapons only. I don't want to destroy them."

The Star Destroyer's ion cannons shot toward the first ship and Garja watched as the ship tumbled through space, it's main power disabled.

"The other ship is breaking off."

The admiral nodded again. "Prepare the space-trooper squad. A cloak is a rare thing but for one to be able to cloak an asteroid that size...it's quite remarkable."

The second officer nodded and then quietly turned to the communications officer. "Open a secure channel to the grand admiral. Tell him that Admiral Garja refused to destroy an enemy vessel. Inform him that he disabled it with no intention of boarding and shows no sign of destroying it."

The officer nodded slightly and sent the message.

It's a shame. It was an honor to serve under the admiral but the regulations stand. Any hesitation in destroying any enemy vessel had to be reported. And the consequnces for disobaying that particular order are quite severe.

For the first time in what seemed like ages, the Andorra side of Andirrul was firmly in control. Lord Virul was the master of his fate--and hers--but he was cold, arrogant, unreachable and unteachable. Especially toward one such as Tyrannus, his hatred overcame any desire of his to grow stronger in the Force. Not this time. This time Andirrul would learn what the second Lord of the Sith Triumvirate had to teach her--if she survived him trying to execute her for the betrayal she had just tried to carry out against him. "Indeed," she said. "Yes. I am willing to undergo this lesson, Lord Tyrannus. I will need it against Kalla..." Why had she said that? She hadn't even been thinking of Kalla at the moment...

Pahro Utonula, in her courier's vessel, decided she had had enough of trying to ingratiate herself to other people. Gone were her urbane manners, gone were her pretenses at being an educated and cultured denizen of the press. Gone even were her curly hair and her rolls of fat at the belly! She was a new woman now--or, that is to say, a new man--and men meant business.

((Sorry to be so mixed up, but where are Kalla and Komad right now?))

“Kid there’s not a damn thing you could do for our species and they’re not what we fight for. We’ll fight for the credits, the Ultrachrome, Terror’s next meal.” Mech responded over the comlink, he and his other two companions now at their warehouse.

“Tell. Them. Want. Cake.” Terror requested for no apparent reason.

“What?” Mech asked somewhat surprised.

Terror snarled and pleaded “Pleeeeeeasssseeee!”

Mech responded “You want a cake, make it yourself. Or buy one. Just don’t get any of your crap on my stuff. Since when did you develop a taste for human cake anyway?”

“Stopped. Bakery. Before. You. Ate. Cake. Surgar. Good.” Terror smiled in an unsettling way.

Mech shook his head and said to Wrath “And… and we want a cake.”

“Big. One.” Terror added happily.

“Make it a big one.” Mech added with a defeated sigh.

“If we’re asking for cake, then we might as well as for some human ‘entertainers’, if you understand my meaning.” Ulim joked. “They’re faces are flat, but once you get past that they’re not so bad.”

“Can. I. Eat. Them?”

“Screw it, no one is getting anything. Wrath, just give us the coordinates and we’ll deal with him. We’ll just have the credits and Ultrachrome and that’s it.” Mech said, silencing them.

"It's possible, though considering the close proximity to New Imperial Space, we're probably not why they're being so watchful." Komad pointed out. "Kurt here has given Alriana some bacta, and anti-radiation medication, so she should be able to recover in no time."

"A strength they will never have, a strength they perceive as weakness." Kalla replied, but something came to her as she said it. Am I starting to talk like him? She asked herself, unsure if she was serious or not.

Garrick activated the comm to Tavaryn.

"Anything that we can get down there to support Durrel would be good....we're deploying now...."

There was no telling what Captain Durrel had encountered, and the loss of the Jatalra base so long ago didn't improve the situation.

Velerc sat on top of his bunk, reading the reports of the remaining Imperial Forces that survived the Bastion Engagement. The lists were still long, so that was a good sign, a sign of longevity...at least in Imperial Navy tradition.

Suddenly, his door chimed, and one of his Lieutenants stepped inside.

"Sir...reports from Scouts 3 and 4 have given us some rather disturbing readings. Admiral Garja's vessel was out along the flanking asteroids, his orders were to secure the perimeter. Apparently, he failed in those orders, and has refused to attack. Reports even suggest that he is meeting with the enemy leaders."

Velerc tossed the reports to the other side of the bunk and stood, his boots clattering loudly against the metal. This was the worst time for this.

"So...you're saying that he is violating Naval Code 32177 of Imperial Hand book 12?"

"Line 3, paragraph 26, Grand Admiral, yes. It would seem he has."

Velerc's hand went to his forehead, and he wiped off a little bit of sweat.

"Mutiny...now....this will do terrible things to the Fleet's morale...."

Velerc himself had great hopes for the young Admiral, he even considered taking the lad under his own wing. He had shown so much promise, and could've been a potentially great leader for the fleet once Velerc was gone.

The aging Grand Admiral sat on the bed again, his back ramrod straight.

He hated what he was going to do next. But it was for the good of the Empire.

"Order all ships in our sector to converge on Garja...the news of this would break up morale...and in order to prevent any more mutinies..."

"We must destroy this mutineer...as an example."

Garja looked on with pride as the space-troopers carefully dropped the cloak down on the floor of the hanger and he openly clapped as the force field went back up and the troopers took off their helmets.

"Excellent work men! Excellent work indeed. I'm sure the technicians will be singing your praises for a long time to come." Garja smiled as the men laughed at the joke.

He turned toward the turbolift and stepped slightly back in surpise when he saw his second officer standing in the turbolift escorted by four stormtroopers. They were all armed.

"Commander...what seems to be the problem?"

"You are sir. The empire doesn't tolerate mutiny."

Mutiny?!

He nodded toward the space-troopers who quickly ran up to his side and leveled their weapons at the second in command.

"I don't know what you mean by Mutiny commander. I've never disobeyed one of the orders in my life and I don't intend to start now."

"Naval Code 32177 of Imperial Hand book 12 Line 3, paragraph 26. All enemy vessels are too be destroyed in the event that the opportunity presents itself. You failed to obey that order sir."

He always was an ambitious one...He must have been waiting for me to make a mistake so he could assume command.

The admiral tapped one of the intercoms that would open up communications to the bridge only to find static greeting him.

"Hanger communications have mysteriously shorted out sir. Your stuck down here...and command of the ship will be passed to me since First officer Met has had an...unfortunate accident."

Garja did the only thing he could do. He ran toward one of the shuttles in the hanger with the space-troopers right behind him.

"Get the Cloak on board! I'll cover you!" He shouted as his second in command lowered his hand and the stormtroopers began to open fire.

One of the space-troopers raised his hand signiling that the device was on board a few moments later and Garja raced aboard and fired up the engines.

"Try and raise the Grand Admiral. Inform him of what has happend. Begin plotting a Hyperspace course the second we leave the hanger."

"Yes Admiral."

The shuttle shot through the force field and Garja watched as...the ship remained silent and did nothing.

He said communications had been cut off...We have a few mintues...or moments to be more percise.

"Admiral. We've set course for the last known position of the Grand Admiral's fleet. Engaging Hyperdrive."

The stars turned to lines in front of him and the Admiral finally allowed himself to relax. He turned to his surviving men. "Does anyone have any idea what that was about?"

Kurt nodded and gave himself the shot through the neck. He placed his helmet and gauntlets back on and cracked his neck. He turned to face Master Jun-la when she spoke to Komad. He nodded when Komad told Jun-la what he had done for Alriana.

"I just glad I could help her out ma'am."

Kurt was slightly concerned as to why the base was already expecting them, but shook the thought away quickly. He simply stood there and let his mind relax a bit...for once.

----------------------------------------

"Our sources last spotted them at Jatalra, if you hurry you should still catch them. Tonatius is your target but you are free to kill whoever gets in your way, or doesn't. Wrath out."

Wrath shut off the comlink and made his way back to Andirrul. She was looking much better than she was a few minutes ago, as if she hadn't showed those few minutes of sadness. He walked over to her and bowed.

"Your assassins have accepted their mission and will soon be on their way. Do you require anything else my mistress?"

"Perhaps so but rumor has it that the Explorers there are still in touch with the powers they had when my people first started exploring this galaxy," Jun-la replied. She nodded to Kurt to thank him for his services. "It is strange but we have no option."

She then turned to Kurt and said, "Your services are received with gratitude."

Tavaryn replied, "Copy that. Does Durrel know of the situation regarding the Jedi from stasis? If not he best make spped to Huntau station. I'll meet you there unless you are on patrol."

Tavaryn then released his ship and began entering the coordinates for the station. True he had never been this far out but he had listened to the spacers that came through in the places he had been. He also read up on the original colonies the Explorers set up when they first came to the Republic.

Tyrannus gave a wry grin. He had the feeling that she suspected he was out to kill her for her betrayal. It was amusing and pathetic but useful. He replied, "As I said, breaking the will of Jedi is more of an art. The most effective way is to strike at the allies of a Jedi. You have already begun with your campaign against Tonatius. His kind, my former people though will employ techniques including withdrawal from the Force to protect themselves and their allies. Shall I show you?"

Tonatius gave a smile. He then said, "You arestarting to sound like me. That's what happens when you spend too much time in the company of an Explorer." He then adjusted to a serious note and added, "Still you are right. Strength always lies in numbers but the greatest comes when the individuals are united into one."

"And you're starting to sound a bit like me." Kalla added. Then, as soon as she was sure noone else was looking, she kissed him right on the lips, though uncertain of how he'd react, and immediately regretting it.

"As soon as we've resupplied, and Alriana has received the medical attention she needs, we should get back on the Triumvirate's trail." Komad pointed out. He then walked over to Alriana, prompting Jun-la to help him carry her into the station.

"Show me." Andirrul sensed Tyrannus' closeness, and she feared it. When was he going to try to kill her? He had to. It was the logical choice, since she had tried to kill him via an incredibly hungry Terror-monster. Why was she so afraid? Sith did not fear death. They should not fear anything! They should be strong!

Then she remembered: Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. It was a path just as logical as the one Tyrannus would follow to make her pay for her betrayal. If she was afraid of the Dark Lord, she would grow to hate him more, and then, at the peak of her hatred, she would make him suffer even more. Until then--if he was too weak not to try and assassinate her--she would learn every single one of his teachings, and if need be, she would try to use them against him in the end. That was what Sith did. Was it not Lord Sidious who had murdered Darth Plagueis in his sleep?

"Show me, and I will learn." She went to her meditation chambers with him. -

(2,000th post! W00t!) :)

Archived