Home

Dath Maximus The Man, The Myth, The Sexor of Moms Everywhere

Dath Maximus

and i changed it because of the greek god, not the character from bsg, i have a bigger ego than that thankyouverymuch

Lies.

Dath hardly ever uses capital letters, only on the very rare occasion he is being serious.

When Dath first IMed me on Facebook, I thought I was a goner and would soon be completely consumed by his wrath.

Instead he told me he was bringing hookers to my grad party.

hookers and blow my friend...hookers and blow

but i wasted before i could make it to your grad party....so ill have to make it up to you

and no person who asked if i get drunk in the woods with my friends and have "scuffles" i dont do that, i dont get drunk......i have disturbingly high alcohol tolerance plus if im drunk i become nice, and i cant allow that

Little known fact: Dath invented the shuriken and was the first man to throw nothing but nut-punches in a 3 round boxing match (mostly to his corner man and most of the judges).

There should be a Wikipedia page made for him.

Ok, no *drunk* melee in the woods, does Dath at least enjoy sword fighting?

hell ****ing yes, dath is trained in foil and epee fencing, done some sabre too, but i prefer epee, niner can attest to what that's like, he hates it, bones can break with an epee

but i have several swords in my collection

the spartan sword being my favorite since i have a major interest in spartan history

the spartan sword being my favorite since i have a major interest in spartan history

Isn't that just more of an oversized knife? I don't remember the ancient civilizations, sans the barbarian tribes, having terribly long swords.

Now, if you owned a Spartan spear...that'd be impressive.

^^^Only way to do it. Shimme'o'chinna. Proud badge for a member of plinker club.

hell ****ing yes, dath is trained in foil and epee fencing, done some sabre too, but i prefer epee, niner can attest to what that's like, he hates it, bones can break with an epee

but i have several swords in my collection

That's ****ing awesome. Win mate. Handled some epee and foil, done saber myself as well, mostly trained in various rapier for SCA.

Have several swords and a sword breaker amongst numerous other melee weapons. Most of which actually is not for fencing.

Am studying off and on asian bladework as well as euro. No favs right now, though.

EDIT: since cap ran off to hawaii with some chick to get hitched, I've been at my local Kendo club here and there.

I tried my hand with fencing once. I messed with all three, but primarily used foil with a little bit of epee. Fantastic stuff. It's a shame I couldn't keep up with it--when we moved out to my current location I was never really able to get back into it.

Awesome stuff though. Totally underrated.

Archived