Home

JEFFU

Thanks for the birthday wishes all! It was a pretty fun day. I had to work but the day went by pretty fast, and all I did all day was finish up making a website which I do in my free time anyways. Me and ZeroXcape and another coworker went to Dave and Buster's after which was pretty fun. The one here kind of sucks though, they didn't have Crazy Taxi, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade, or Star Wars Podracer which is inexcusable, was still fun hanging out though.

Bee, you make me get up so early on my birthday! After you left I went back to sleep and went to work later than usual. :p You made my morning though. <3

Lynk, make sure to get video footage of the punishments. For documentation of course, what else would I need it for you perverts?

Miltiades I think from now on today is a LucasForums holiday, I can do that. :kamina:

Sorry Niner no in-n-out today. :p I've been there 3 times in the past week though. ;o

jmac my friend never gave me that car so knowing you spent your entire day slaving away for me is enough. <3

Everyone else I am too lazy to mention, thank you! :hugs:

But you people missed mine! Harumph! :carms:

I personally blame EnderWiggin and Sabre for this travesty. I assure you their punishment will be swift and severe. I have already taken it upon myself to sabotaged EnderWiggin vacation. :dev14:

Happy “Late” Birthday to you too. :xp:

I wrote you a prose poem. I know its late but I think its sentiment speaks louder than any gift given on time.

The world is ever sliding, ever gliding, ever turning; ever yearning and colliding. The stairs begin to creak, you turn but cannot speak, as the bubble starts to squeak and you find the truth you seek. You! Yes, you, you, you! It's you I'm speaking to! You, the sparkle of my fright, the goddess of what seems, the starling of my night; the parcel of my dreams. Just the parcel of my dreams. Yes. You! Yes, you, you, you! The you who do what none can do! The you that haunts my ears from the short-list of wasted rains, the avenue of chandeliers, that shames my frozen veins. That shames my frozen veins. The world is ever hiding, ever riding, ever churning. Ever turning and dividing.

For the hospice strikes the heart and the temple rends apart now that we want thou art as your hand becomes your heart.

You! Yes, you, you, you! The you who knows what once I knew, the you that spits my blood and stares at both my clouds, you wear a sleeve of mud. Your cuffs become my shrouds. Your cuffs become my shrouds. Oh why? You! Yes, you, you, you. The which, why, how, and who. You crumple the skirts of need in the belly of desire where my freshly blunted seed can spin its tangled wire. Can spin its tangled wire.

It is finished.

Happy Birthday.

Oh yeah, I meant to mention you but forgot. :p Where everyone (you and Lynk) get this idea I like lolis I don't know. :o
I don't get how you could not like your present, do you have any idea of the trouble I had to go through to get that little girl in a bag for you? I'll tell you what, her mom sure as hell didn't appreciate me grabbing her and throwing her in the trunk of my car... Oh and the cops, yeah they didn't like it either, 3 states Jeff, THREE states, I had to cross through 3 states and a river to get away from them. Oh but it doesn't end there, when I finally got home, Chris Hansen was sitting in my living room in my ****ing fapping chair... it's fine though, it's fine, me and him had a nice chat and some lemonade, I'll just mail the little girl home if you don't want her, I'll even pay for postage.... ungrateful...

Archived