Home

My favourite Guybrush so far!

Scapetti

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's sexy. Did you do that? If so, good job.

I did! Thanks :p

You should do CMI Guybrush in that style.

Yes, I started doing CMI Gubyrush but then I just wasn't liking how it looked and then I just figured he's basically the same as SMI Guybrush but taller so there isn't much point. All you need is TMI Guybrush anyway ;) he is clearly best!

True, but I think the long face and new colours would suit CMI Guybrush.

Yeah I know what you mean, but I did so much tweaking on that TMI Guybrush that the only way I could bring that across to the CMI Guybrush would be to create a new body for him, which I can't be bothered to do D: I tried just sticking the long face on the SMI body and stretching it a little but it just looks awkward. It seems to only suit that lovely coat!

btw did anyone ever try to mod a Telltale game? They are in 3D after all so if you put a retextured model in it should look different in every set.

Would be way faster than trying to repaint a 2D sprite for every animation.

Maybe one day someone will update TMI. Especially the lighting seems a little flat.

btw did anyone ever try to mod a Telltale game? They are in 3D after all so if you put a retextured model in it should look different in every set.

Would be way faster than trying to repaint a 2D sprite for every animation.

I don't really understand what you are suggesting here. It is impossible to map a pixelated texture onto the new Guybrush to get all the animations for a 2D pixelated Guybrush o_O That's just absurd!

Maybe one day someone will update TMI. Especially the lighting seems a little flat.

Update? WHAT?! Are you joking? I'm so confused :'(

Er... I think you made guybrush look a little.. gay to be honest. Feels a bit homemade to me. Could be because he is.

You were the one that made me do the bloody thing in the first place! :mad:

Compare him to the 3D Gubyrush, it's actually identical!

If you can suggest how to make him not gay, I'm all ears! ¬_¬

He's missing his long sideburns.

Yeah, I did actually try to give him those long sideburns but there's just no way you can do it without it looking awkward. Pixels are not designed for such subtle details.

Mix hair color with skin color if you have no room.

Nah man, it just doesn't look right, I can't cover up his ears for sideburns. I think it looks fine how it is, pixels are just way too large to accommodate his sideburns.

Er... can you make guybrush look a little.. gay. Feel a bit horny to be honest.

Ummm :/ strange request but okay...

gaybrush.gif

Nah man, it just doesn't look right, I can't cover up his ears for sideburns. I think it looks fine how it is, pixels are just way too large to accommodate his sideburns.

Ummm :/ strange request but okay...

gaybrush.gif

Ok, so maybe gay was the wrong word. Let's try.. feminine instead. I think it might be because you made him a little to thin. But that's just my opinion and I now see that you were only asking for feedback from

people who agrees with you, so again, so sorry:p

On an ending note, I really hate that thing you do when you edit the quotes you use. You could have been a bit more coragous and called me gay and horny yourself, cause that is really what you are doing isn't it?;) pretty dumb.

Archived