Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice I like the one based off your avy :D

You chose the way I thought would be to confusing but oh well :lol:

EDIT: This is Kazz

*snip*

I like it, it's good to see the arm chainsaw used once again.

Kazz rocks!

And K1, that's how I used to do them :D

I also used to do it that way, at least until I figured out the layer style/blending options. I think it's just a little easier(at least for adjusting) and better quality doing it the layer style/blending way.

Yes, Kazz is awesome. Here is a little something a made :D.

Commando Cody: *snip*

Oh, and is there a tool in photoshop that allows you to make even lines, kinda like the rectangle tool, except slanted?

If you hold down the lasso button, it should pull out 2 or three options, select the polygon selector

Name: RC-1129 Venkuyot "Ven"

Colors: Light blue knee pads/elbow pads, dark gray shins/feet/forearms/hands, light gray shoulder pads, black Republic symbols on both, black Myhtosaur skull on right breast plate, t-shape outline of the visor is light blue.

Weapon: DC-17 standard

Other: A lightsaber hanging from his belt, a lightsaber burn mark/cut from right hip to left shoulder on the chestplate.

Name: RC-1127 Tracyn

Colors: Armor covered in red dust and black soot, with a small red Republic symbol just above the center of the visor.

Weapon: DC-17 anti-armor

they're for a fanfic, and i can imagine them pretty well, but i want to see what they would actually look like

I suppose I'll try to do the Venkuyot one. It may not be Exactly what you want but here he is:

RC 1129 Venkuyot:

picture.php?albumid=440&pictureid=4597

Oh, and thanks a bunch General, the polygonal lasso is very helpful! :D

Here i'll edit in this commando, I love the polygonal lasso!!!!!:D:D

picture.php?albumid=440&pictureid=4600

awesome, thanks!

I thought of something. What if you guys not only made custom commandos but custom clone troopers and Arc troopers too?

We've already thought about it. We even tried a couple. But the commandos are the most popular, so that's what we stick with. :p

Made another. He doesn't have a name... ...yet.

picture.php?albumid=442&pictureid=4638

How About SCRATCH. :p Very good though Gamma!

Dimal: I do make a couple custom ARC's which I posted in your "Idea For New Star Wars Game" thread a while back. Or you can check my commando album, and they are in there too. :D And You can request an ARC from me if you like, but stick to colors, I don't have equipment I can put on them.

Archived