Home

3D DOTT!?

Hey. I was checking out some of my old threads and found the one that I made about a Fan made DOTT. Somone Mentioned (I think it was me but maby not) a 3D DOTT Sequel. So I found the closest thing to it. If anyone does 3D art It would be kinda cool if you could make a 3D Bernard or one of the other 2. Or if you know of any pics. Thanks.

full20081011125552.jpg

Bernard looks a bit old though.

Ya I agree. I like cocomonk22's background alot and I like all three characters especialy bernard but I am not to fond of the tentacles. They dont have the same form and they look like trafic cones. Purple doesnt look to evil and his eybrow is huge. And green is too stiff. But I think his looks more like a telltale games kinda thing. I dont like the clay look it makes them all look like a wallace and gromit movie or chicken run. I am loving the background though.

Wow, that Positivedope is really talented.

Those are the first character models that I actually truly like!

They look just like the original.

Bernard does indeed look a little old though, but heck, it's the first one in which his face actually has more personality than a traffic cone.

I think that the following image has subliminally inspired some of the posts in this thread

From christerB

christerbdott02.jpg

Ya I agree. I like cocomonk22's tentacles. They dont have the same form and they look like trafic cones.

it's the first one in which his face actually has more personality than a traffic cone.

:p

Didn't someone start making it as a Quake 3 Arena level? Bit random but I've seen it.

My brother made purple tentacle out of clay in the pose on the front cover box, with the gun and everything. Looks exactly like the cover, eyebrows and all. Except it wasn't in colour... and it fell apart pretty quickly XD

The gun took him a while but it looked perfect. Shame I have no pictures to share.

Archived