Home

A signature thread

Revan_Malak

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wayii! Kandosii vod'ika! ^_^ Anyhoo, you can see my new layout. STAFF NOTICE: If this is breaking a rule (which I'm pretty sure it's close to doing) I'll change it.

I'm afraid it is. As awesome as they both are (especially the Legion one), i'm afraid one of them will have to go.

'K then. Nice Shepard char Astor.

EDIT:

There, I took out the ME2 sig. [i'm a wee bit more of a Mandalorian fan than a ME2 fan. :/ Tough decisions, tough decisions.] (That and I'm currently fed up with the paragon system. Blast it, I need like 5 more paragon points to convince Miranda to my side. Ugh, first playthrough mordin and grunt die, second playthrough Miranda hates me, and I don't have the paragon to make her/legion loyal to me. RAAAAAHHHHH)

On topic: Thanks guys! Glad you liked it! :D

Off topic: The first playthrough, I played as a soldier, and only 2 died! And I didn't even like them :lol: (Jack and Tali)

Second playthrough...I'm ashamed...Garrus, Thane, Jacob and Jack...I'm ashamed...

Third playthrough: I WILL GET IT RIGHT, DAMN IT! :p

Aye, I lost two on my first playthrough to (Grunt and Mordin). Didn't care much about grunt, but I'd like to see the genophage cured in ME3. Romanced Tali, and played as a soldier.

Second Playthrough I lost Miranda. (I really hate her in her non-loyal form, so I didn't much care). Again I romanced Tali and played as a soldier (yeah, Male romance options aren't that great in that game. Alien, Psyco, or Cheerleader. *rolls eyes*)

Third playthrough is as a sentinel instead of a soldier. Must. Achieve. 0% casualties.

Normandy Crash Site Sig/Avvy:

n7helmet.png

normandycrashsig.jpg

EDIT:

Here's a nice comfy origional pic for those of you who want to add some touch-ups.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
takesceenshot00001.png

EDIT: Here's a Holo-Normandy with upgrades:

normandyholo.jpg

And the Original Pic (re-sized from 1680 x 1050px) for editing:

Show spoiler
normandyholo.png

EDIT:

Here's a Mass Effect Collage, 1280 x 707px:

Show spoiler
masseffectcollage.png

And a sig version:

masseffectcollagesig.png

EDIT:

EDI avvy/space fish sig:

ediavatar.png

spacefishsig.png

EDIT:

Joker Sig:

jokersig.png

Lulz. 0% casualties. ^_^ Looks great, (noticed the reaper ^_^) Going for the insanity achievement now? Anyhoo, I pieced together the collage from 35 different pictures. Took forever. It's my second computer's desktop background. ^_^

EDIT: Just made a quick Paragon Avvy, hope you guys like it.

paragonavvy.png

Ok then :p

renagadeavatar.png

EDIT: Here's a sig to go with 'em, see'in as this is a sig thread and not an avvy thread:

allignmentsig.png

Off topic:

RAAAGGGHHHHH!!! My ME2 achievements just self-deleted when I switched over to Insanity mode to get the last one. 0_o Noes! Now I must restart. >_< (Weird. So apparely it thinks I never romanced tali, everyone died on the mission, I'm still MIA, and whatnot. Ugh, well, at least it gives me reason to do a fourth playthrough.)

EDIT: Here's a shepard sig, abit lower quality 'cause imagshack just stopped working on me o_0

EDIT EDIT: Got Imagshack working, so here's an avvy:

shepardavvy.png

picture.php?albumid=324&pictureid=5862

Vor'e ad'ika. ^_^

Batarian Plague Victim Sig/Avvy

batarianavvy.jpg

batariansig.jpg

EDIT:

Blue Suns Avvy/Sig

bluesunsavatar.png

bluesunssig.jpg

EDIT:

I liked the concept for a recruitment poster so much that I made a background out of it. It's 1680 x 1050, so beware of the hidden button if you have slow internet or a small screen...

Show spoiler
bluesunsbackground.jpg

D'oh! Blast it, I though I fixed that, oh wait, that was the 'D' in [d]J[/d]oin. :p

I'll post a fix in a jiffy, however, first I bring you a man who's psych profile lists him as hyperactive:

Mordan Solus

mordansolus.png

^

Supposed to be funny (E is intentional, as he talksrediciouslyfastsofasttthathemisssomeletters.)

:p

EDIT:

Blue Suns Recruitment Sig:

bluesunssig.png

Blood Pack Recruitment Sig:

bloodpacksig.jpg

Eclipse Still a WIP

Would you believe sigs? :lol::p

Eclipse Sig:

eclipserecruitmentsig.png

EDIT: I'm really getting into the Blue Suns. The more I look at that recruitment sig, the more it makes me want to make another desktop background so....

Show spoiler
bluesunsbackground2.jpg

EDIT: Despite not wanting to even deviate from my current run of ME2 sigs, I just couldn't resist this one. It's around 8:00 PM where I live, and there's this moth flying incessently into my lamp. Each time it hits it, it falls back onto my table, singed, and dazed. After a few seconds, it gets back up and repeats the process. I can't bring myself to kill it, so I made a sig depicting the randomness of that act. Bzzz... ZAP! Bzzzz... ZAP! ... ... ... BZZZZZ... ZAP! ... Bzzz... ZAP! They must think its the light at the end of the tunnel 'eh?

mothsigw.jpg

Ahhh, I love making sigs. As the eternal cynic responded to the eternal bard's statement of, "Life is like a box of chocolates" - "Yeah, toxic to dogs. Also explains why they don't live to long." ^_^ :D:p

Archived